When packing, put items that contain liquids inside sealed plastic bags, and then pack them in the center of the luggage. You also might consider putting underwear or other clothing in a sealed plastic bag. When you close the bag, squeeze as much air out as possible before you seal the bag. This will save space and allow denser packing in your luggage.
Leave your valuables at home. Otherwise put them in your carry-on. Keep a careful eye on your bag and promptly collect it after screening.
1. For domestic flight, a valid photo ID (driver’s license)
2. For international flight, passport valid more than 6 months beyond the departure date and a valid visa if required
3. Publish your trip with the TripCompanion app
– Tentative travel plan or flight itinerary
– Languages spoken and other preferences
– Services needed
1. Check-in online and select your seat
2. For international flight, arrive at least 2.5 hours ahead of departure time
3. For domestic flight, arrive at least 1.5 hours ahead of departure time
Spring is here and it is time to plan for a summer trip for yourself or your parents. If you or your parents need assistance during the flight, then early planning is always advisable. Remember these items for your to-do list.
Happy December, the time for end of year reflections. Thank you for your interest in TripCompanion and for supporting us in so many ways!
A boundary is when you communicate your limits to the person you are travelling with. To communicate a limit, you usually have to say “no.” People have limits about many things, and many times these limits change depending on the situation. However, some things are not negotiable, and you have to say “no” and maintain a boundary when you are assisted by a trip companion or when you are providing the companionship service.