$1095 $930per person
In Cambodia, ancient and modern worlds collide to create an authentic adventure. Explore the temples of Angkor and be amazed by one of the world’s greatest architectural showpieces! Be inspired with a comprehensive look into the ancient Khmer culture and how the people here are determined to preserve its history and traditions while welcoming the rebuild for a more modern infused civilization.
An off the beaten track journey to what was once the most powerful empire in Southeast Asia and modern Cambodia.
UNESCO World Heritage Site: Angkor
6 Days, 5 Nights: Siem Reap ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
An Empire of Temples
The Khmer Empire was the largest empire of Southeast Asia and flourished between the 9th and 15th century. The remains of this empire can be seen at the fabled temples of Angkor, unrivaled in scale and grandeur. The ultimate expression of Khmer genius is found in a World Heritage Site called the Angkor Wat, and is matched by only a few select spots in the world such as Machu Picchu or Petra.
Apsara: The Cambodian Dance
No visit to Cambodia is complete without watching a traditional performance of this unique and beautiful dance. This dance is an essential part of the Khmer culture. Every single movement of the fingers has a particular meaning and in 2003, the UNESCO recognized the dance as a masterpiece of oral and intangible heritage of humanity.
Khmer Fish Amok Curry
Cambodia’s cuisine is all about the contrasts — sweet and bitter, salty and sour, fresh and cooked. Fish Amok is a classic Khmer dish that is a must-try when you get here! Everyone that we talked to had a family recipe for their own version of this dish. It’s usually steamed and served on a banana leaf with a little coconut cream on top. Yum!
Siem Reap | Arrival
Siem Reap | The Temples of Angkor
Siem Reap | Morning Alms, Cooking Class, Apsara Dance Performance
Siem Reap | Ta Prohm & Royal Monasteries
Siem Reap | Banteay Srei Temple, Kbal Spean Archaeological Site
Siem Reap | Floating Village Tonle Sap Lake Boat Ride, End of Tour
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Siem Reap||Sokha Roth Hotel|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOURS
|2019||Jan – Apr||$1,165||$1,295||$1,380|
|2019||May – Sep||$1,095||$1,165||$1,285|
|2019||Oct – Dec||$1,165||$1,295||$1,380|
|2020||Jan – Apr||$1,280||$1,425||$1,520|
|2020||May – Sep||$1,205||$1,280||$1,415|
|2020||Oct – Dec||$1,280||$1,425||$1,520|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is REP (Siem Reap International).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses