This 6-day journey explores the history and archaeological sites of a dynasty from Khmer kings who once ruled one of the largest, most prosperous, and most sophisticated kingdoms in the history of Southeast Asia. In Cambodia, ancient and modern worlds collide to create an authentic adventure to remember. Explore the temples of Angkor and be amazed by one of the world’s greatest architectural showpieces! Be inspired with a comprehensive look into the ancient Khmer culture and how the people here are determined to preserve its history and traditions while welcoming modern development. This trip is perfect for those wanting to take in all the main highlights of this fascinating country!
6 Days, 5 Nights: Siem Reap
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Shrine of Two Angkorian Princesses: Preah Ang Chek & Angkor Chom
Angkor Archaeological Park*
Terrace of the Elephants
Terrace of the Leper King
Morning Alms (Food Offerings to Monks)
Live Cooking Class & Lunch
Apsara Dance Performance
Ruins of Ta Prohm
Royal City of Preah Khan
Banteay Kdei (Citadel of the Cells)
Srah Srang (Royal Bathing Place)
Prasat Kravan (Brick Sculptures)
Les Chantiers Ecole (Handicraft Center)
Banteay Srei Temple
Kbal Spean Archaeological Site
Baray Oriental sites
Tonle Sap Lake Floating Village & Boat Ride
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
AN EMPIRE OF TEMPLES
The Khmer Empire was the largest empire of Southeast Asia and flourished between the 9th and 15th century. The ultimate expression of Khmer genius is found in a UNESCO World Heritage Site called the Angkor Wat, and is matched by only a few select spots in the world such as Machu Picchu or Petra.
APSARA: THE CAMBODIAN DANCE
No visit is complete without a traditional dance performance. This dance is an essential part of the Khmer culture. Every single movement of the fingers has a particular meaning and in 2003, UNESCO recognized the dance as a masterpiece of oral and intangible heritage of humanity.
KHMER FISH AMOK CURRY
Cambodia’s cuisine is all about the contrasts — sweet and bitter, salty and sour, fresh and cooked. Fish Amok is a classic Khmer dish that is a must-try when you get here! Everyone that we talked to had a family recipe for their own version of this dish.
Arrive Siem Reap, Cambodia
Siem Reap | The Temples of Angkor
Siem Reap | Morning Alms, Cooking Class, Apsara Dance Performance
Siem Reap | Ta Prohm & Royal Monasteries
Siem Reap | Banteay Srei Temple, Kbal Spean Archaeological Site
Siem Reap | Floating Village Tonle Sap Lake Boat Ride, Depart Siem Reap
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Siem Reap||Sokha Roth Hotel||
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Hotel Check-in and Check-out
Pre-Tour Hotel Add-on and Post-Tour Hotel Add-on
- ‣ Call for Price
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. 2021 blackout dates: Dec 16-31 and major holidays. 2022 blackout dates: Jan 1-10, April 16-24, Dec 16-31 and major holidays.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is REP (Siem Reap International).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ A deposit of 50% of the land tour price is due within 3 days of booking confirmation. Full payment to be made 70 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ The airfare is due upon flight booking. Airfare and flight schedule shown are indicative only. Actual prices and schedule will be available at flight booking. All airfares are subject to change until paid in full at time of ticketing..
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ Credit card fee for American Express and non-US issued credit card is 1%. No charge for most other credit cards.
- ‣ Pre-tour hotel night
- ‣ Post-tour hotel night