Indochina: Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam
Experience the wonderful sights and sounds of Indochina when we visit 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the majestic Ankor Wat, serene Luang Prabang and the magical Ha Long Bay. Get to know the culture with visits to local farms and villages. Appreciate the natural scenery amongst the beautiful waterfalls and lush rice fields.
Each country boasts unique historical sites and a charming blend of traditions from local tribes and European colonials. The best way to truly appreciate Indochina is to tour all three countries: Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.
12 Days, 11 Nights: Siem Reap, Luang Prabang, Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Khmer, An Empire of Temples
The Khmer Empire was the largest empire of Southeast Asia that flourished between the 9th and 15th century. The remains of this empire can be seen at the fabled temples of Angkor, unrivaled in scale and grandeur. The ultimate expression of Khmer genius is found in a World Heritage Site called Angkor Wat, and is matched by only a few select spots in the world such as Machu Picchu or Petra.
Bay of the Descending Dragon, Ha Long Day
Cruise in style through this UNESCO World Heritage Site in the comfort of a cruise ship. This visit is also filled with many adventurous activities. More than 3000 towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped with forests rise from the emerald waters.
UNESCO Town and Neighboring Tribal Villages
The town of Luang Prabang in Laos, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is the best example of traditional architecture and urban structures in the country. The townscape is still well preserved till this day and exemplifies the fusion of two distinct cultural traditions. The neighboring tribal villages also do not fall short for an unforgettable cultural experience.
Siem Reap | Arrival
Siem Reap | The Temples of Angkor
Siem Reap | Banteay Srei, Ta Prohm, Floating Villages
Siem Reap – Luang Prabang
Luang Prabang | City Tour, Khuangsi Waterfall
Luang Prabang | Morning Market, Pak Ou cave
Luang Prabang - Hanoi | Organic Rice Farm
Hanoi – Full Day City Tour
Hanoi - Ha Long Bay | Cruise
Ha Long Bay - Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) | Half-Day City Tour
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Siem Reap||Sokha Roth Hotel|
|Luang Prabang||Maison Dalabua|
|Ha Long Bay||Oasis Cruise|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Please Call||Please Call|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
PRIVATE TOURS, Daily Departures
|2019||Oct 1 – Dec 19||Please Call||$3,490||Please Call|
|2020||Jan 6 – Mar 31||Please Call||$3,490||Please Call|
|2020||Ap 1 – Sep 30||Please Call||$3,240||Please Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is HAN (Noi Bai International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is SGN (Tan Son Nhat International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses