Indochina: Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam
$3425 $2911per person
Indochina is considered as the mainland portion of Southeast Asia comprising Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam, all of which are popular tourist attractions. This journey is designed around 3 of those 6 countries and aims to highlight the best in each one. Experience the wonderful sights and sounds from all these amazing destinations when we visit the majestic Angkor Wat, serene Luang Prabang and the magical Ha Long Bay to name a few. Get to know the culture firsthand with visits to local farms and villages. The natural scenery amongst the beautiful waterfalls and lush rice fields will simply have you mesmerized.
12 Days, 11 Nights: Siem Reap, Luang Prabang, Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
National Angkor Museum
Angkor Archaeological Park*
Terrace of the Elephants
Terrace of the Leper King
Sunset View at Phnom Bakheng Temple
Banteay Srei Temple
Citadel of Women
Srah Srang (Royal Bath)
Prasat Kravan Temple
Ruins of Ta Prohm
Tonle Sap Lake Floating Village & Boat Ride
Siem Reap Market
Luang Prabang City Tour
Luang Prabang World Heritage City*
Wat Xieng Thong
Khouang Si Falls
Sunset at Mount Phousi
Pak Ou Caves
Village Visits (Rice Wine, Silk & Paper Making)
Rice Farm Tour & Lunch
Hanoi City Tour
Tran Quoc Pagoda
Hoan Kiem Lake
Temple of Literature
Cyclo Ride At Old Quarter
Ha Long Bay* Overnight Cruise
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) Tour
Hotel de Ville (City Hall)
Fine Art Museum
Ben Thanh Market
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
AN EMPIRE OF TEMPLES
The Khmer Empire was the largest empire of Southeast Asia and flourished between the 9th and 15th century. The ultimate expression of Khmer genius is found in a UNESCO World Heritage Site called Angkor Wat, and is matched by only a few other select spots in the world such as Machu Picchu or Petra.
BAY OF THE DESCENDING DRAGON
Cruise in style through Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in the comfort of a cruise ship featuring many adventurous activities. More than 3000 towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped with forests rise from the emerald waters of the bay.
SACRED STORIES & TRADITIONS OF THE PAST
The town of Luang Prabang, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, has the best examples of traditional architecture and urban structures in the country. The neighboring tribal villages also do not fall short for an unforgettable cultural experience.
Siem Reap | Arrival
Siem Reap | The Temples of Angkor
Siem Reap | Banteay Srei, Ta Prohm, Floating Villages
Siem Reap – Luang Prabang
Luang Prabang | City Tour, Khuangsi Waterfall
Luang Prabang | Morning Market, Pak Ou cave
Luang Prabang - Hanoi | Organic Rice Farm
Hanoi – Full Day City Tour
Hanoi - Ha Long Bay | Cruise
Ha Long Bay - Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) | Half-Day City Tour
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Siem Reap||Sokha Roth Hotel|
|Luang Prabang||Maison Dalabua|
|Ha Long Bay||Oasis Cruise|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Please Call||Please Call|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
Save 15% Book by Oct 15, 2020. Tours must be Completed by End of 2021. Discount Applies during Booking
PRIVATE TOURS, Daily Departures
|2020||Oct 1 – Dec 19||Please Call||$3,690||Please Call|
|2021||Jan 6 – Mar 31||Please Call||$3,690||Please Call|
|2021||Ap 1 – Sep 30||Please Call||$3,425||Please Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 60 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is in Siem Reap - Siem Reap International Airport (REP)
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) - Tan Son Nhat International (SGN)
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses