Cambodia’s biggest draw is undoubtedly Angkor Wat, the largest religious monument in the world.
This journey is great for those who have limited time but wish to get a glimpse of the wonderful world heritage site. Visit the ruins of the imperial capital that ruled an empire for several centuries and was once the center of power and influence across mainland Southeast Asia. In its day this ancient city extended over 400 kilometers, which makes it the largest pre-industrial city in history!
4 Days, 3 Nights: Siem Reap
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
National Angkor Museum
Angkor Archaeological Park*
Terrace of the Elephants
Terrace of the Leper King
Sunset View at Phnom Bakheng Temple
Banteay Srei Temple
Citadel of Women
Srah Srang (Royal Bath)
Prasat Kravan Temple
Ruins of Ta Prohm
Tonle Sap Lake Floating Village & Boat Ride
Siem Reap Market
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
AN EMPIRE OF TEMPLES
The Khmer Empire was the largest empire of Southeast Asia and flourished between the 9th and 15th century. The ultimate expression of Khmer genius is found in a UNESCO World Heritage Site called the Angkor Wat, and is matched by only a few select spots in the world such as Machu Picchu or Petra.
THE GATEWAY TO AN ANCIENT WORLD
Siam Reap city has been influenced by the Khmer, Siam (Thailand) and the French. It is the gateway to the temples of Angkor and pampers tourists with hip hotels, sumptuous spas and great shopping, making a great base for travel adventure.
KHMER FISH AMOK CURRY
Cambodia’s cuisine is all about the contrasts — sweet and bitter, salty and sour, fresh and cooked. Fish Amok is a classic Khmer dish that is a must-try when you get here! It’s usually steamed and served on a banana leaf with a little coconut cream on top. Yum!
Arrive Siem Reap
The Temples of Angkor
Siem Reap | Banteay Srei Temple, Ta Prohm, Floating Village
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Siem Reap||Sokha Roth Hotel||
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Hotel Check-in and Check-out
Pre-Tour Hotel Add-on and Post-Tour Hotel Add-on
|2021||Jan – Apr||Call||Call||Call|
|2021||May – Sep||Call||Call||Call|
|2021||Oct – Dec||Call||Call||Call|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. 2021 blackout dates: Dec 16-31 and major holidays. 2022 blackout dates: Jan 1-10, April 16-24, Dec 16-31 and major holidays.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is REP (Siem Reap International).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ A deposit of $300 and the airfare price is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ A monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ Pre-tour hotel night
- ‣ Post-tour hotel night