The majestic monuments of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom are testimony to the Khmer Empire’s immense power and wealth, its impressive art and culture, and architectural prowess. Step back in time as you walk pass the gate of temple complex to see the world’s greatest architectural showcases.
A perfect stopover trip while you are passing through Indochina.
UNESCO World Heritage Site: Angkor
4 Days, 3 Nights: Siem Reap ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
An Empire of Temples
The Khmer Empire was the largest empire of Southeast Asia and flourished between the 9th and 15th century. The remains of this empire can be seen at the fabled temples of Angkor, unrivaled in scale and grandeur. The ultimate expression of Khmer genius is found in a World Heritage Site called the Angkor Wat, and is matched by only a few select spots in the world such as Machu Picchu or Petra.
The Gateway to An Ancient World
Siam Reap has been influenced by Khmer, Siam (Thailand) and the French. It is the gateway to the temples of Angkor and pampers tourists with hip hotels, sumptuous spas and great shopping, making a great base for travel adventures.
Khmer Fish Amok Curry
Cambodia’s cuisine is all about the contrasts — sweet and bitter, salty and sour, fresh and cooked. Fish Amok is a classic Khmer dish that is a must-try when you get here! Everyone that we talked to had a family recipe for their own version of this dish. It’s usually steamed and served on a banana leaf with a little coconut cream on top. Yum!
Siem Reap | Arrival
The Temples of Angkor
Siem Reap | Banteay Srei Temple, Ta Prohm, Floating Village
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Siem Reap||Sokha Roth Hotel|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOURS
|2019||Jan – Apr||Call||Call||Call|
|2019||May – Sep||Call||Call||Call|
|2019||Oct – Dec||Call||Call||Call|
|2020||Jan – Apr||Call||Call||Call|
|2020||May – Sep||Call||Call||Call|
|2020||Oct – Dec||Call||Call||Call|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is REP (Siem Reap International).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses