Best of Vietnam
This 10-day journey offers a comprehensive insight into Vietnam and is filled with many highlights that makes this tour special. Travel from north to south and be dazzled by the emerald waters of Ha Long Bay, rolling rice terraces and picturesque historic riverside towns. Immerse yourself in Vietnamese culture and feel the heritage that is still alive and well. The imperial cities of Hanoi and Hue offer you a glimpse into the old royal lifestyle, while the temples and markets are a window into today’s local life. We end our journey in the bustling Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) where there’s a charming mix of old and new. Expect your visit to this city like an encounter with exotic delicious food, French colonial architecture and let’s not forget it’s famous for the pivotal role it played in the Vietnam War.
10 Days, 9 Nights: Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Hanoi City Tour
Tran Quoc Pagoda
Hoan Kiem Lake
Temple of Literature
Hang Be Market
Ha Long Bay* Overnight Cruise
Thanh Toan Village
Thien Mu Pagoda
Hue Imperial Citadel*
Dinner at the Home of Royal Descendant
Thanh Tien Flower Paper Village
Hoi An City Tour
Hoi An Ancient Town*
Japanese Covered Bridge
Hoi An Central Market
House of Tan Ky
Fukien Chinese Temple
Cam Thanh Village & Farm Visit
Museum of Cham Sculpture
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) Tour
Central Post Office
Hotel de Ville (City Hall)
Fine Art Museum
Ben Thanh Market
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
BAY OF THE DESCENDING DRAGON
Cruise in style through Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in the comfort of a cruise ship featuring many adventurous activities. More than 3000 towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped with forests rise from the emerald waters.
HISTORIC TOWNS & IMPERIAL CITIES
The hidden gems that showcase the rich culture that draws from Cambodian and Vietnamese emperors, the influence of the French, Chinese and Japanese, all well preserved here.
AUTHENTIC EXOTIC FOODS
Get to know the locals and cuisine from visiting farms and cooking demonstrations. The long coastline provides plentiful fish and seafood, while the tropical climate offers an abundance of rice, vegetables, and exotic fruits, from rambutans to mangosteens. Taste the ever-popular Pho, Banh Mi (sandwich), Bah Xeo (crepes), and more!
Hanoi | City Tour
Hanoi - Ha Long Bay | Cruise
Ha Long Bay - Hanoi - Hue
Hue | City Tour
Hue– Hoi An | Tour of the Charming Colonial Town
Hoi An | Cam Thanh village
Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh City | Museum of Cham Sculpture
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) | City Tour
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Hanoi||Please Call||Please Call|
|Ha Long Bay||Please Call||Please Call|
|Hue||Please Call||Please Call|
|Hoi An||Please Call||Please Call|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Please Call||Please Call|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
|2019||Oct 1 – Dec 19||Please Call||$2,820||Please Call|
|2020||Jan 6 – Apr 30||Please Call||$2,820||Please Call|
|2020||May 1 – Sep 9||Please Call||$2,755||Please Call|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is HAN (Noi Bai International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is SGN (Tan Son Nhat International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses