Best of Vietnam
Travel from north to south and be dazzled by the emerald waters of Ha Long Bay, rolling rice terraces and picturesque historic riverside towns. Immerse yourself in Vietnamese culture and feel the heritage that is still alive and well. Ancient temples and daily markets provide a unique window into local life and culture. We end our journey in the bustling Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) formerly Saigon.
This 10-day journey offers a comprehensive insight into Vietnam and is filled with many highlights that makes this tour special.
10 Days 9 Nights: Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
TOUR TYPE: Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
- ‣ Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Ha Long Bay, Hoi An Ancient Town and Imperial Citadel of Hue
- ‣ Overnight cruise across Ha Long Bay with many inclusive activities
- ‣ The imperial cities of Hanoi and Hue offer you a glimpse into the old royal lifestyles
- ‣ CNN named Hoi An one of the most picturesque towns in Asia
- ‣ Experience the contrasts of the modern metropolis with rural farming and fishing villages
- ‣ Get to know the locals at a farm, enjoy cooking classes and more
Bay of the Descending Dragon, Ha Long Bay
Cruise in style through this UNESCO World Heritage Site in the comfort of a cruise ship featuring many adventurous activities. More than 3000 towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped with forests rise from the emerald waters.
Picturesque Historic Towns & Imperial Cities
The hidden gems of the imperial cities of Hanoi and Hue, and the historical town of Hoi An showcase the rich culture that draws from Cambodian Khmer and Vietnamese Emperors, the influence of the French, Chinese and Japanese. Travelers will find the well-preserved Imperial Citadel, colonial buildings, ancient pagodas, and ancestral worship temples.
Flavors of Vietnam
Get to know the locals and cuisine at a farm, cooking classes and more. The long coastline and waterways provide plentiful fish and seafood, while the tropical climate offers an abundance of rice, vegetables and exotic fruits, from rambutans to mangosteens. The Vietnamese have absorbed many culinary influences from China, colonial France and surrounding Asian countries and yet their fusion exudes a distinct Vietnamese taste. Taste the ever-popular Pho, Banh Mi (sandwich), Bah Xeo (crepes) and more.
Hanoi | City Tour
Hanoi - Ha Long Bay | Cruise
Ha Long Bay - Hanoi - Hue
Hue | City Tour
Hue– Hoi An | Tour of the Charming Colonial Town
Hoi An | Cam Thanh village
Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh City | Museum of Cham Sculpture
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) | City Tour
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Hanoi||Please Call||Please Call|
|Ha Long Bay||Please Call||Please Call|
|Hue||Please Call||Please Call|
|Hoi An||Please Call||Please Call|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Please Call||Please Call|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
|2019||Oct 1 – Dec 19||Please Call||$2,820||Please Call|
|2020||Jan 6 – Apr 30||Please Call||$2,820||Please Call|
|2020||May 1 – Sep 9||Please Call||$2,755||Please Call|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is HAN (Noi Bai International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is SGN (Tan Son Nhat International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses