Discover Thailand and Cambodia
Enjoy a world of difference, starting with a journey that takes you back in time to two ancient kingdoms that once flourished in Southeast Asia. Thailand and Cambodia are brothers. They have as many similarities as they are different in their unique ways. This trip features the rich history, ancient culture and natural beauty from two impeccable countries. Set out on an enriching private tour as you explore the highlights of Thailand and Cambodia. Gaze with awe at the dramatically different kinds of temples, from the iconic sandstone Angkor Wat temples, ornate golden Buddhist temples to the uniquely contemporary White temple. Explore the vibrant city of Bangkok, the tinted past of the opium-fueled Golden Triangle, the charming walled city of Chiang Mai and tourist friendly Siem Reap.
📣 Special Offer 10% Discount Ends August 23
14 Days, 11 Nights: Bangkok, Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai, Siem Reap
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Bangkok City Tour
Long-Tail Boat Ride
Wat Arun (the Temple of Dawn)
Wat Phra Kaew (Emerald Buddha)
Wat Traimit (Golden Buddha Temple)
Wat Pho (Reclining Buddha)
Amphawa Floating Market
Maeklong Railway Market
Chiang Rai Golden Triangle Tour
Mekong River Boat Ride
Mae Fah Luang Garden, the Royal Villa
Chiang Mai Temple Tour
Wat Phra That Lampang Luang
National Angkor Museum
Angkor Archaeological Park*
Sunrise at Angkor Wat
Terrace of the Elephants
Terrace of the Leper King
Sunset at Pre Rup Temple
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
THE ART OF THE TEMPLES
Thailand’s classical arts developed almost exclusively in the service of Buddhism. The best showcases are the Buddhist temples that come in all different shapes and sizes, in gold, white and wood, and range from ancient ruins to modernistic architecture.
A FLOURISHED KINGDOM THAT MADE HISTORY
The Khmer Empire was the largest empire of Southeast Asia and flourished between the 9th and 15th century. The ultimate expression of Khmer genius is found in a UNESCO World Heritage Site called the Angkor Wat, and is matched by only a few select spots in the world such as Machu Picchu or Petra.
ENDLESS STREET FOOD OPTIONS
This journey provides both first time visitors and returning travelers some amazing insight into the street food culture. Bangkok and Chiang Mai both offer fabulous street food with a wide variety of ready-to-eat meals, snacks, fruits and drinks that will have your taste buds craving for more!
Major USA airport - Bangkok (BKK)
Arrive Bangkok, Thailand
Bangkok | City Tour
Bangkok | Amphawa Floating Market, Railway Market
Bangkok - Chiang Rai
Chiang Rai | Golden Triangle Day Tour
Chiang Rai – Chiang Mai | White Temple
Chiang Mai | Morning City Tour, Sunday Night Markets
Chiang Mai | Elephant Hospital, Temple Trail
Chiang Mai – Siem Reap | Apsara Dance Performance
Siem Reap | Angkor Grand Circuit With Sunset
Siem Reap | Angkor Small Circuit With Sunrise
Depart Siem Reap, Cambodia
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Bangkok||Hotel De Bangkok||
|Chiang Rai||WiangIndra Riverside Resort||
|Chiang Mai||Lanna Palace 2004||
|Siem Reap||Central Boutique||
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Hotel Check-in and Check-out
Pre-Tour Hotel Add-on and Post-Tour Hotel Add-on
📣 Special Offer 10% Discount Ends August 23, 2021. Tours must be Completed by Sept 30, 2022. Discount Applies during Booking.
Private Tour (Land Only)
|2021||Oct 1 – Oct 31||$3,528 $3,920||$4,415 $4,905|
|2021||Nov 1 – Dec 15||$3,636 $4,040||$4,541 $5,045|
|2022||Jan 10 – Apr 30||$3,560 $3,955||$4,622 $5,135|
|2022||May 1 – Sep 30||$3,704 $4,115||$4,635 $5,150|
|2022||Oct 1 – Oct 31||$4,115||$5,150|
|2022||Nov 1 – Dec 15||$4,240||$5,295|
- ‣ Required add-on: domestic airfare Bangkok-Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai-Siem Reap & Siem Reap-Bangkok. Indicative fare from $340, actual price available at tour booking.
Private Tour Price Details
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. 2021 blackout dates: Dec 16-31 and major holidays. 2022 blackout dates: Jan 1-10, April 16-24, Dec 16-31 and major holidays.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is BKK (Suvarnabhumi International, Bangkok).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is REP (Siem Reap International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ A deposit of $300 and the airfare price is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ A monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ Pre-tour hotel night
- ‣ Post-tour hotel night