Best of Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand
Experience the vibrant cultures and historic national treasures of Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand on this inspiring three-in-one tour. Make the most of your time and enjoy a wide range of experiences all while exploring the best that each country has to offer. Each country boasts unique historical sites to see, live cooking classes, mouthwatering evening food tours and beautiful sites you won’t find elsewhere!
In Vietnam, we enjoy a new adventure at every turn which includes a cruise in-style on World Heritage Site, Ha Long Bay as well as visits to the top cities such as Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Capture its past and present influences in these cities as Vietnam is also known for their great war history. The awe-inspiring Temples of Angkor Wat, Bayon Temple and Angkor Thom in Cambodia are the most iconic ruins and the top reason why many tourists visit. Then there’s Thailand, which is known for great eats and many temples that play a significant role in everyday Thai society. A temple in Thailand is much more than a place to worship. In fact, these influences are easily seen in everyday Thai life-styles, mannerisms, and more. Temples serve as the center of village life and also other purposes such as for school, orphanage, meeting hall, political center, youth club, the list goes on.
15 Days, 14 Nights: Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Ho Chi Minh City, Siem Reap, Chiang Mai, Bangkok
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Hanoi City Tour
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum
One Pillar Pagoda
Traditional Vietnamese Dinner
Ha Long Bay* Overnight Cruise
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) Tour
Saigon Street Food Tour
Vietnam War Tunnel
Angkor Archaeological Park*
Terrace of the Elephants
Terrace of the Leper King
Sunset View at Phnom Bakheng Temple
Buddhist Ceremony & Blessing
Wat Phra That Lampang Luang
Cooking Class with a Chiang Mai Family
Taste of Bangkok China Town
Bangkok City Tour by Boat
Chao Phraya River
Emerald Buddha Temple
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
AN EMPIRE OF TEMPLES
The Khmer Empire was the largest empire of Southeast Asia and flourished between the 9th and 15th century. The ultimate expression of Khmer genius is found in a UNESCO World Heritage Site called the Angkor Wat, and is matched by only a few select spots in the world such as Machu Picchu or Petra.
BAY OF THE DESCENDING DRAGON
Cruise in style through Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in the comfort of a cruise ship featuring many adventurous activities. More than 3000 towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped with forests rise from the emerald waters.
THE ART OF THE TEMPLES
Thailand’s classical arts developed almost exclusively in the service of Buddhism. The best showcases are the Buddhist temples that come in all different shapes and sizes, in gold, white and wood, and range from ancient ruins to modernistic architecture.
Hanoi | Half Day City Tour
Hanoi - Ha Long Bay | Overnight Cruise
Long Bay - Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) | Morning City Tour, Evening Food Tour
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) | Vietnam War Tunnels
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) - Siem Reap
Siem Reap | The Temples of Angkor
Siem Reap | Rolous Temples
Siem Reap - Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai | Elephant Hospital, Temple Trail
Chiang Mai | Cooking with a Local Family
Chiang Mai - Bangkok | Evening Taste of Chinatown
Bangkok | Bangkok by Boat
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Hanoi||Quoc Hoa Hotel|
|Ha Long Bay||Oasis cruise|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Le Duy Hotel|
|Siem Reap||Central Boutique|
|Chiang Mai||Lanna Palace 2004 Hotel|
|Bangkok||Hotel De Bangkok|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
PRIVATE TOURS, Daily Departures
|2020||May 1 – Oct 31||$4,845||$5,250||$6,325|
|2020||Nov 1 – Dec 15||$4,950||$5,460||$6,455|
|2021||Jan 10 – Apr 30||$4,950||$5,460||$6,455|
|2021||May 1 – Oct 31||$5,085||$5,515||$6,640|
|2021||Nov 1 – Dec 15||$5,200||$5,735||$6,780|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 60 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is HAN (Noi Bai International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is BKK(Suvarnabhumi International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses