Best Of Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand
Experience the amazing sights and sounds of Southeast Asia on an inspiring private tour. Enjoy a wide range of experiences from sailing on magical Ha Long Bay and a moment of awe at Angkor Wat to exploring the genteel city of Hanoi, evocative Ho Chi Minh City, charming Chiang Mai and the lively city of Bangkok.
With each country boasting unique historical sites, delicious cooking class, mouthwatering evening food tours and beautiful natural scenery. The best way to truly appreciate Indochina is to tour all three countries: Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia.
UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Ha Long Bay, Angkor
15 Days 14 Nights: Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Ho Chi Minh City, Siem Reap, Chiang Mai, Bangkok ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Khmer, An Empire of Temples
The Khmer Empire was the largest empire of Southeast Asia that flourished between the 9th and 15th century. The remains of this empire can be seen at the fabled temples of Angkor, unrivaled in scale and grandeur. The ultimate expression of Khmer genius is found in a World Heritage Site called the Angkor Wat, and is matched by only a few select spots in the world such as Machu Picchu or Petra.
Bay of the Descending Dragon, Ha Long Day
Cruise in style through this UNESCO World Heritage Site in the comfort of a cruise ship featuring many adventurous activities. More than 3000 towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped with forests rise from the emerald waters of the bay.
Thai Culture and Arts
Thailand’s classical arts developed almost exclusively in the service of Buddhism. The best showcases are the Wats (Buddhist monasteries or temples), numerous Buddha images in woodcarving, lacquer, glass mosaic and more.
Hanoi | Half Day City Tour
Hanoi - Ha Long Bay | Overnight Cruise
Long Bay - Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) | Morning City Tour, Evening Food Tour
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) | Vietnam War Tunnels
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) - Siem Reap
Siem Reap | The Temples of Angkor
Siem Reap | Rolous Temples
Siem Reap - Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai | Elephant Hospital, Temple Trail
Chiang Mai | Cooking with a Local Family
Chiang Mai - Bangkok | Evening Taste of Chinatown
Bangkok | Bangkok by Boat
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Hanoi||Quoc Hoa Hotel|
|Ha Long Bay||Oasis cruise|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Le Duy Hotel|
|Siem Reap||Central Boutique|
|Chiang Mai||Lanna Palace 2004 Hotel|
|Bangkok||Hotel De Bangkok|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
PRIVATE TOURS, Daily Departures
|2019||May 1 – Oct 31||$4,585||$4,965||$5,985|
|2019||Nov 1 – Dec 15||$4,680||$5,165||$6,110|
|2020||Jan 10 – Apr 30||$4,680||$5,165||$6,110|
|2020||May 1 – Oct 31||$5,045||$5,460||$6,585|
|2020||Nov 1 – Dec 15||$5,150||$5,680||$6,720|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is HAN (Noi Bai International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is BKK(Suvarnabhumi International Airport).).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses