Best of Kathmandu Valley
Experience the Himalayas firsthand as you soak up the atmosphere on this captivating trip. Exploring the top attractions and more than 6 UNESCO World Heritage sites is a treat. Kathmandu embodies heritage, architecture, culture, spirituality, and unique hidden gems in all its corners. Witness Nepal’s multi-ethnicity and the harmony of Hinduism and Buddhism at the birthplace of the Buddha. This jewel-sized country is dotted with many amazing monuments and beautiful temples all very majestic in their own ways.
This is a perfect venue for an enriching family vacation. Enjoy a one-day gentle hike to be witness a spectacular sunrise over the Himalayas that’s bucket-list worthy. Join us to be inspired by the majestic nature and culture of Nepal!
8 Days, 7 Nights: Kathmandu, Namobuddha, Dhulikhel, Bhaktapur
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Bungamati Village Tour
Patan City Tour
Patan Durbar Square*
Kathmandu City Tour
Kathmandu Durbar Square*
Namobuddha City Tour
Changu City Tour
Bhaktapur City Tour
Bhaktapur Durbar Square*
Farewell Dinner & Dance Performance
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
6 WORLD HERITAGE SITES
In our trip to Kathmandu Valley, we showcase six sites. So, if you’ve got a plan to visit as many UNESCO World Heritage Sites as you can, a visit to Nepal will give you a big jumpstart in the right direction.
BIRTHPLACE OF BUDDHA
Lumbini is the Buddha’s birthplace. It is one of the world’s most important spiritual sites and attracts Buddhist pilgrims from around the world.
MAJESTIC PEAKS OF HIMALAYA AND NATURE
Home to the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest, the Himalaya Mountains are one of the top reasons to visit Nepal. A one-day mountain hiking to watch the sunrise and explore the country side with our experienced hiking guide.
Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Kathmandu | Patan, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath Temple
Kathmandu | Kathmandu City, Swayambhu Stupa
Kathmandu – Namobuddha | City Tour
Namobuddha –Bhaktapur | Dhulikhel Gentle Trek, Changu
Bhaktapur to Kathmandu | Bhaktapur City Tour
Kathmandu - Thamel | Farewell Dinner
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOUR, Daily departures
|2020||Jan 11 to Dec 19||$2,055||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 60 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is KTM (Tribhuvan International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Guide and porters on your gentle trek
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses