Best of Kathmandu Valley
Experience the Himalayas firsthand as you soak up the atmosphere on this captivating trip. Exploring the top attractions and more than 6 UNESCO World Heritage sites is a treat. Kathmandu embodies heritage, architecture, culture, spirituality, and unique hidden gems in all its corners. Witness Nepal’s multi-ethnicity and the harmony of Hinduism and Buddhism at the birthplace of the Buddha. This jewel-sized country is dotted with many amazing monuments and beautiful temples all very majestic in their own ways.
This is a perfect venue for an enriching family vacation. Enjoy a one-day gentle hike to be witness a spectacular sunrise over the Himalayas that’s bucket-list worthy. Join us to be inspired by the majestic nature and culture of Nepal!
INQUIRE THIS TOUR ᐅ
8 Days, 7 Nights: Kathmandu, Namobuddha, Dhulikhel, Bhaktapur
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Bungamati Village Tour
Patan City Tour
Patan Durbar Square*
Kathmandu City Tour
Kathmandu Durbar Square*
Namobuddha City Tour
Changu City Tour
Bhaktapur City Tour
Bhaktapur Durbar Square*
Farewell Dinner & Dance Performance
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
6 WORLD HERITAGE SITES
In our trip to Kathmandu Valley, we showcase six sites. So, if you’ve got a plan to visit as many UNESCO World Heritage Sites as you can, a visit to Nepal will give you a big jumpstart in the right direction.
BIRTHPLACE OF BUDDHA
Lumbini is the Buddha’s birthplace. It is one of the world’s most important spiritual sites and attracts Buddhist pilgrims from around the world.
MAJESTIC PEAKS OF HIMALAYA AND NATURE
Home to the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest, the Himalaya Mountains are one of the top reasons to visit Nepal. A one-day mountain hiking to watch the sunrise and explore the country side with our experienced hiking guide.
Arrive Kathmandu, Nepal
Kathmandu | Patan, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath Temple
Kathmandu | Kathmandu City, Swayambhu Stupa
Kathmandu – Namobuddha | City Tour
Namobuddha –Bhaktapur | Dhulikhel Gentle Trek, Changu
Bhaktapur to Kathmandu | Bhaktapur City Tour
Kathmandu - Thamel | Farewell Dinner
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Hotel Check-in and Check-out
Pre-Tour Hotel Add-on and Post-Tour Hotel Add-on
BOOK NOW ᐅ
Private Tour (Land Only)
📢 Please call for price
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is KTM (Tribhuvan International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Guide and porters on your gentle trek
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ A deposit of 50% of the land tour price is due within 3 days of booking confirmation. Full payment to be made 70 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ The airfare is due upon flight booking. Airfare and flight schedule shown are indicative only. Actual prices and schedule will be available at flight booking. All airfares are subject to change until paid in full at time of ticketing..
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ Credit card fee for American Express and non-US issued credit card is 1%. No charge for most other credit cards.
Terms & Conditions >
- ‣ Pre-tour hotel night
- ‣ Post-tour hotel night