Best of Kathmandu Valley
Experience the Himalayas firsthand. Witness Nepal’s multi-ethnicity and harmony of Hinduism and Buddhism at the birth place of the Buddha. This jewel-sized country is dotted with many amazing monuments and beautiful temples.
Join us to be inspired by the majestic nature and culture of Nepal
8 Days, 7 Nights: Kathmandu, Namobuddha, Dhulikhel & Bhaktapur
TOUR TYPE: Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
- ‣ UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Monuments of Kathmandu Valley
- ‣ One day gentle trek. Enjoy a spectacular sunrise over the Himalayas and rare flora and fauna. Or opt to take an awe-inspiring flightseeing tour past Mount Everest (at an additional cost)
- ‣ A trip for everyone in the family, customize your activity level from no trekking to strenuous trekking
- ‣ Celebrate the Nepalese culture with dinner and cultural dance performance
The Number of World Heritage Sites
In Kathmandu Valley alone, there are seven sites. So if you’ve got a plan to visit as many UNESCO World Heritage Sites as you can, a visit to Nepal will give you a big jump in the right direction.
Nepal is Rich in Spirituality and Mysticism
Nepal is home to the people belonging to a lot of religions and cultures. Wherever you would go in Nepal, you will find religion in every corner. The streets echo with the sound of the religious songs from different ethnicities and there is a huge tolerance seen amongst the people of Nepal for letting the others exercise their religious rights.
Majestic Peaks of Himalaya and Trekking
Home to the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest, the Himalaya Mountains are one of the top reasons to visit Nepal. Whether you simply love nature or are daring enough to climb the peaks, you’ll enjoy the scenic background they provide. Trekking the Himalayas may sound intimidating, but rest assured it’s doable (and worth it)!
Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Kathmandu | Patan, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath Temple
Kathmandu | Kathmandu City, Swayambhu
Kathmandu – Namobuddha
Namobuddha –Bhaktapur | Dhulikhel Gentle Trek, Changu
Bhaktapur to Kathmandu | Bhaktapur
Kathmandu | Thamel
|Destination||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOUR, Daily departures
|2020||Jan 11 to Dec 19||$2,055||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is KTM (Tribhuvan International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Guide and porters on your gentle trek
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses