Highlights of Nepal
Walk on the highest mountain range of the world, the Himalayas. Experience the harmony of Hinduism and Buddhism at the birth place of Gautama Buddha.
This jewel-sized country is dotted with many monuments and ancient temples. Hindu and Buddhist devotees from all over the world make a pilgrimage to the temples in Nepal.
4 Days, 3 Nights: Kathmandu
TOUR TYPE: Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
- ‣ UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Monuments of Kathmandu Valley
- ‣ Take an awe-inspiring flightseeing tour of Mount Everest
- ‣ Celebrate the Nepalese culture with dinner and cultural dance performance
The Number of World Heritage Sites
In Kathmandu Valley alone, there are seven sites. So if you’ve got a plan to visit as many UNESCO World Heritage Sites as you can, a visit to Nepal will give you a big jump in the right direction.
Panorama View of Majestic Peaks of Himalaya
Since Nepal is located right in the heart of Himalayan Mountains, it, therefore, has extremely beautiful summits that are high and contain various options to the adventure lovers. Catch a glimpse of 20 of the highest peaks to the East of Nepal on your scenic flight. Now you can see the stunning beauty of nature; raw, undiluted and truly majestic.
Get to Know the Culture of Kathmandu
& Buddha’s Birthplace
This area is understandably a huge Buddhist pilgrimage site. There are a number of ancient stupas, the pedestrian only Durbar Square and congregations of monks that make this stop on your Nepal adventure one of the most unique.
Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Kathmandu | Mount Everest Flight, Boudhanath, Swayambhu
Kathmandu | Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Cultural Dance Performance
|Destination||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOURS, Daily departures
|2019||Jan 11 to Dec 19||$1,300||$1,585|
|2020||Jan 11 to Dec 19||$1,430||$1,745|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ Mount Everest Sightseeing Flight is subject to weather conditions. If the flight on Day 2 of the tour is canceled, it will be automatically rescheduled for Day 3. If both days are canceled due to weather, TripCompanion will refund you the cost of the Mount Everest Sightseeing Flight.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is KTM (Tribhuvan International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Mountain Everest Flight
- ‣ International Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses