Highlights of Nepal
Nepal is a beautiful and fascinating country, and this tour has been designed to sample its best features. Nepal is very popular around the world as the gateway to the Himalayas and as the birthplace of Buddha. Immerse yourself in local life and culture, get to know the real Nepal from within and enjoy a breathtaking flightseeing tour of Mount Everest. Explore ancient cities, temples and palaces and see why devotees from all over the world make a pilgrimage to the temples here. This trip is both adventurous and spiritual. It’s a great way to break up a long flight, or simply start or end a trip with a great long-lasting impression.
4 Days, 3 Nights: Kathmandu
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Bhaktapur & Kathmandu City Tour
Bhaktapur Durbar Square*
Kashi Biswanath Temple
Kathmandhu Durbar Square*
Mount Everest Sightseeing Flight
Patan City Tour
Patan Durbar Square*
Chandragiri Hills Cable Car Ride
Farewell Dinner & Cultural Dance Performance
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
THE NUMBER OF WORLD HERITAGE SITES
In Kathmandu Valley alone, there are seven sites. So if you’ve got a plan to visit as many UNESCO World Heritage Sites as you can, a visit to Nepal will give you a big jump in the right direction
PANORAMIC VIEWS OF THE HIMALAYAS
Since Nepal is located right in the heart of Himalayan Mountains, it has extremely beautiful world class summits and landscapes with lots to offer to nature lovers. Catch a glimpse of 20 of the highest peaks to the East of Nepal on your scenic flight. See the stunning beauty of nature; raw, undiluted and truly majestic.
THE REAL NEPAL FROM WITHIN
This area is understandably a major Buddhist pilgrimage destination. There are numerous ancient stupas, the pedestrian-only Durbar Square and congregations of monks that make this stop on your Nepal adventure one of the most unique.
Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Kathmandu | Temple Trail
Kathmandu | Mount Everest Flight, Patan Durbar Square, Farewell Dinner
- Early morning takes off on a spectacular sightseeing flight to see Mount Everest! Visit the magnificent Patan Durbar Square that surrounded by many temples and the ancient royal palace of Patan. Ride the cable car up Chandragiri Hills if time permitting. You will see the beautiful Kathmandu valley and great Himalayan range from west to east. Then by this evening, enjoy your farewell dinner and special cultural dance performance.
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOURS, Daily departures
|2019||Jan 11 to Dec 19||$1,300||$1,585|
|2020||Jan 11 to Dec 19||$1,430||$1,745|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ Mount Everest Sightseeing Flight is subject to weather conditions. If the flight on Day 2 of the tour is canceled, it will be automatically rescheduled for Day 3. If both days are canceled due to weather, TripCompanion will refund you the cost of the Mount Everest Sightseeing Flight.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 60 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is KTM (Tribhuvan International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Mountain Everest Flight
- ‣ International Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses