Highlights of Nepal
Walk on the highest mountain range of the world, the Himalayas. Take off on a spectacular early morning sightseeing flight to view Mount Everest on the land of Nepal. Experience the harmony of Hinduism and Buddhism at the birth place of Gautama Buddha.
This jewel-sized country is dotted with many monuments and temples. Hindu and Buddhist devotees from all over the world make a pilgrimage to the temples in Nepal.
4 Days, 3 Nights: Kathmandu
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
The Number of World Heritage Sites
In Kathmandu Valley alone, there are seven sites with additional ones in Chitwan National Park and Lumbini. So if you’ve got a plan to visit as many UNESCO World Heritage Sites as you can, a visit to Nepal will give you a big jump in the right direction.
Get to Know the Culture of Kathmandu
& Buddha’s Birthplace
This area is understandably a huge Buddhist pilgrimage site, particularly to Maya Devi Temple, the spot where Queen Maya Devi gave birth. There are a number of ancient stupas, prayer flags and congregating monks that make this stop on your Nepal adventure one of the most unique.
Panorama View of Majestic Peaks of Himalaya
Since Nepal is located right in the heart of Himalayan Mountains, it, therefore, has extremely beautiful summits that are high and contain various options to the adventure lovers. Catch a glimpse of 20 of the highest peaks to the East of Nepal on your scenic flight. Now you can see the stunning beauty of nature; raw, undiluted and truly majestic.
Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Kathmandu | Mount Everest Flight, Boudhanath, Swayambhu
Kathmandu | Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Cultural Dance Performance
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE JOURNEYS, Daily departures
|2019||Jan 11 to Dec 19||Call||$1,375||Call|
|2020||Jan 11 to Dec 19||Call||$1,515||Call|
- Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- Mount Everest Sightseeing Flight is subject to weather conditions. If the flight on Day 2 of the tour is canceled, it will be automatically rescheduled for Day 3. If both days are canceled due to weather, TripCompanion will refund you the cost of the Mount Everest Sightseeing Flight.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- The nearest airport is KTM (Tribhuvan International Airport).
- Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Mountain Everest Flight
- ‣ International Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense