Explore Istanbul & Cappadocia
Explore the best of Turkey has to offer in one week. Tour Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and many other historical attractions in exquisite Istanbul. Float above the magical volcanic landscapes of the Cappadocia in a balloon. Experience local culture, cuisine and wine in the Grand Bazaar, taverns and wine houses.
✪ Staff Pick
✦ Premium Class Hotel Included (Luxury Upgrade from $100)
7 Days, 6 Nights: Istanbul, Cappadocia
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Istanbul City Tour
Historic Areas of Istanbul*
Blue Mosque (Sultan Ahmed Mosque)
Hippodrome (Sultanahmet Square)
Bosphorus Private Cruise
Taksim Square Walking Tour
Rock Sites of Cappadocia*
Hot Air Balloon Ride
Ortahisar (Rock Citadel)
Subterranean Cities (Kaymakli or Derinkuyu)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Everything from 3rd century churches, grand imperial mosques and palaces, waterfront mansions built by European settlers to stone houses built during former Anatolian empires. Inspect them close-up as well as watch them pass by on your Bosphorus cruise.
Turkey has a remarkable number of archaeological sites spread out all over the country from many past empires and civilizations. From Istanbul’s grand palaces and mosques to the underground cities of Cappadocia, Turkey is a haven for archaeology and history enthusiasts.
GREAT CUISINE & SPICES SHOPPING
With such incredible food, it’s no wonder Turkey has lots of food shopping opportunities, from neighborhood open-air markets to the Grand Bazaar and Spice Bazaar. Taste juicy kebabs, baklavas, fresh seafood and wine from Cappadocia.
Istanbul | Arrival (IST)
Istanbul | City Tour
Istanbul | Cultural Immersion
Istanbul | Bosphorus Private Cruise, Evening Walking Tour
Istanbul - Cappadocia | Fairy Chimneys & Moonscape
Cappadocia | Hot Air Balloon, Subterranean City
Hotels We carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
|2021||Apr 1 to Sept 30||$1,785||$1,885|
|2021||Oct 1 to Dec 20||$1,964||$2,074|
|2022||Jan 10 to Dec 20||$1,964||$2,074|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is IST (Istanbul Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Private Airport Transfers
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 60 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.