Taj Mahal & Nepal
An amazing introduction trip to India and Nepal in just 2 weeks.
This trip offers an unbelievable number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. India offers a mosaic of Indian, Mughal empires and the British Raj while Nepal blends multi-ethnicity with harmony of Hinduism and Buddhism. Whether you stroll through a bustling spice market in Delhi, boat on a lake feed by the glacier or get up close with wildlife in a national park below the snow-capped Himalayas mountain, all are unique and mesmerizing experiences.
Join us to be inspired by the majestic nature and mind-boggling mosaic of cultures in India and Nepal, there is something for everyone in the family.
14 Days, 13 Nights: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, Delhi, Agra, Jaipur ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Impressive Architecture from a Majestic Past
Many royal palaces, ancient forts and beautiful temples in India and Nepal are UNESCO’s World Heritage sites. Each historical monument possesses a great history and its own unique identity. So if you’d like to visit many UNESCO World Heritage Sites then this tour of India & Nepal will give you a big boost in the right direction.
You, Will, See Amazing Wildlife
Considered to be the Amazon of Asia, Nepal is a perfect destination to explore a great variety of animals. The UNESCO World Heritage, Chitwan National Park has been noted to be the most popular national park in the country. You will have a chance to spot majestic Royal Bengal tigers, one-horned rhinos, crocodiles, leopards, sloth bears, wild elephants, deer, monkeys and up to 544 species of birds.
Alongside being famous for its attractions, North India is also very famous for its collection of snacks and finger foods. Food on the streets or in restaurants are both very tasty and delicious. As you travel into various cities, you’ll get to sample the unique flavors behind each culture.
Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Kathmandu | Temple Trail
Kathmandu – Pokhara
Kathmandu – Pokhara | Temple and Nature Tour
Pokhara - Chitwan
Chitwan | Jungle Activities
Chitwan - Kathmandu
Kathmandu - Delhi
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | Leaning Tower, Moonlight Garden
Agra | The legendary Taj Mahal
Agra - Jaipur | Life In the Desert
Jaipur | The Pink City of Jaipur
Jaipur – Delhi (DEL)
|Destination||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOUR, Daily departures
|2019||Jan 11 to Dec 19||Call||Call|
|2020||Jan 11 to Dec 19||Call||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is KTM (Tribhuvan International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Guide and porters on your gentle trek
- ‣ Airfare Kathmandu – Pokhara
- ‣ Airfare Bharatpur - Kathmandu
- ‣ International Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses