Taj Mahal & Nepal
Enjoy the amazing highlights of India and Nepal on this 2-week journey. This trip covers an unbelievable number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites where adventure and great discoveries await. Explore the most exciting places to visit from Delhi to the great Kathmandu, and discover spirit, culture and nature in these regions. Nepal and India offer their own unique experiences that both contrast and complement one another in a pleasant way. Whether you stroll through a bustling spice market in Delhi, boat on a lake feed by the glacier or get up close with wildlife in a national park below the snow-capped Himalayas mountain, these all are unique and mesmerizing experiences to be had!
14 Days, 13 Nights: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Bhaktapur City Tour
Bhaktapur Durbar Square*
Kashi Biswanath Temple
Kathmandu City Tour
Kathmandu Durbar Square*
Pokhara City Tour
Manakamana Devi Temple
Bindhya Basani Temple
World Peace Pagoda
Phewa Lake Boat Ride
Chitwan National Park*
Delhi City Tour
Jama Masjid Mosque
Cycle Rickshaw at Chandni Chowk Bazaar
Lunch at Sikh Temple, Bangla Saheb Gurudwara
Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden)
Fatehpur Sikri* (City of Victory)
Chand Baori Step Well
Jaipur City Tour
The Walled City of Jaipur*
Sheesh Mahal (Palace of Mirrors)
Jaipur City Palace
Kheri Gate Step Well
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
IMPRESSIVE MONUMENTS FROM A MAJESTIC PAST
Many royal palaces, forts and temples in India and Nepal are UNESCO’s World Heritage sites. Each historical monument possesses a great history and its own unique identity. So if you’d like to visit many UNESCO World Heritage Sites then this tour of India & Nepal will give you a big boost in the right direction
YOU WILL SEE AMAZING WILDLIFE
As the Amazon of Asia, you’ll explore a great variety of animals in Nepal. The UNESCO World Heritage Site, Chitwan National Park is the most popular in the country. See Royal Bengal tigers, one-horned rhinos, crocodiles, leopards, sloth bears, wild elephants, deer, monkeys and over 500 species of birds.
PANORAMA OF THE HIMALAYAS
Since Nepal is located right in the heart of the Himalayan Mountains, it has extremely beautiful world class summits and landscapes with lots to offer to nature lovers. See the stunning beauty of nature; raw, undiluted and truly majestic. Nepal is also home to many stupas where pilgrims from around the world come to meditate and pray.
Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Kathmandu | Temple Trail
Kathmandu – Pokhara
Kathmandu – Pokhara | Temple and Nature Tour
Pokhara - Chitwan
Chitwan | Jungle Adventures
Chitwan - Kathmandu
Kathmandu - Delhi
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | Qutub Minar, Moonlight Garden
Agra | The Legendary Taj Mahal
Agra - Jaipur | Life In the Desert
Jaipur | The Pink City of Jaipur
Jaipur – Delhi (DEL)
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
|2021||Jan 11 to Apr 15||$3,265||Call|
|2021||Apr 15 to Sep 30||$3,075||Call|
|2021||Oct 1 to Dec 15||$3,330||Call|
- ‣ Indicative domestic airfare Delhi-Kathmandu-Delhi from $182. Actual price available at tour booking.
- ‣ Daily departures except for Tuesday.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is Kathmandu - Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is Delhi - Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Guide and porters on your gentle trek
- ‣ Airfare Kathmandu – Pokhara
- ‣ Airfare Bharatpur - Kathmandu
- ‣ International Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ A deposit of $300 and the airfare price is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ A monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.