Heart of Nepal
A unique cultural and heritage trip to Nepal for everyone without strenuous trekking. Visit many world heritage sites and ancient temples from Kathmandu Valley to Buddha’s birthplace, Lumbini. The naturist activities in the Chitwan National Park showcase the biodiversity and ecology of Nepal. Enjoy a boat ride on Phewa Lake for a serene taste of Nepal’s many 200 lakes. Many originating from the glacier below the snow-capped Himalayas mountains.
Join us and be inspired by the majestic nature and culture of Nepal. Experience the Himalayas firsthand, the most famous mountain range in the world!
11 Days, 10 Nights: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini, Chitwan ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
The Number of World Heritage Sites
In Kathmandu Valley alone, there are seven world heritage sites with additional ones in Chitwan National Park and Lumbini. So if you’d like to visit as many UNESCO World Heritage Sites as you can, a visit to Nepal will give you a big jump in the right direction.
You, Will, See Amazing Wildlife
Considered to be the Amazon of Asia, Nepal is a perfect destination to discover a great variety of animals. At the UNESCO World Heritage, Chitwan National Park has been noted to be the most popular national park in the country. You will have a chance to spot majestic Royal Bengal tigers, one-horned rhinos, crocodiles, leopards, sloth bears, wild elephants, deer, monkeys and up to 544 species of birds.
Get to Know the Culture of Nepal
& Buddha’s Birthplace
If your interest is in visiting exotic, sacred places for a spiritual experience then make it a point to visit Kathmandu and Lumbini where pilgrims come to meditate, pray and pay homage to Buddha at his birthplace.
Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Kathmandu | Temple Trail
Kathmandu | Mount Everest Flight, Patan Durbar Square
Kathmandu – Lumbini | Temple Trail
Lumbini – Pokhara
Kathmandu – Pokhara | Temple and Nature Tour
Pokhara - Chitwan
Chitwan | Jungle Activities
Chitwan - Kathmandu
|Destination||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOUR, Daily departures
|2019||Jan 11 to Dec 19||$3,480||Call|
|2020||Jan 11 to Dec 19||$3,830||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is KTM (Tribhuvan International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Guide and porters on your gentle trek
- ‣ Airfare Kathmandu – Pokhara
- ‣ Airfare Bharatpur - Kathmandu
- ‣ International Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses