Heart of Nepal
With a whopping seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the Kathmandu Valley it is no wonder why Kathmandu ranks as one of the most sought historical cities in the world. After a couple of hours exploring these stupas and temples, you will understand why visitors to Nepal are already planning their next trip before, they finish their first one.
This 11-day journey is a unique cultural and wildlife trip suited for everyone. Dive deeper into this ancient land as you explore Buddha’s birthplace. Enjoy naturist activities in the Chitwan National Park and Phewa Lake (no strenuous trekking). Then be inspired by the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest, and other mighty mountains on your scenic Mount Everest flight!
11 Days, 10 Nights: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini, Chitwan
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Bhaktapur City Tour
Bhaktapur Durbar Square*
Kashi Biswanath Temple
Kathmandu City Tour
Kathmandu Durbar Square*
Mount Everest Sightseeing Flight
Patan City Tour
Patan Durbar Square*
Lumbini* Temple Trail (Buddha’s Birth Place)
Maya Devi Temple
Sacred Pond Puskarni
Cycle Rickshaw Rider
Tilaurakot, Old Capital of Kapilvastu
Pokhara City Tour
Sunrise at Sarangkot
Bindhya Basani Temple
Phewa Lake Boat Ride
Chitwan National Park*
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
7 WORLD HERITAGE SITES
In Kathmandu Valley alone, there are seven sites. So if you’ve got a plan to visit as many UNESCO World Heritage Sites as you can, a visit to Nepal will give you a big jumpstart in the right direction.
At this UNESCO World Heritage Site, Chitwan National Park is the most popular national park in the country. Spot majestic Royal Bengal tigers, one-horned rhinos, crocodiles, leopards, sloth bears, wild elephants, deer, monkeys and 544 species of birds.
If your interest is in visiting exotic, sacred places for a spiritual experience then make it a point to visit Kathmandu and Lumbini where pilgrims come to meditate, pray and pay homage to Buddha at his birthplace.
Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Kathmandu | Temple Trail
Kathmandu | Mount Everest Flight, Patan Durbar Square
Kathmandu – Lumbini | Temple Trail
Lumbini | City Tour
Lumbini – Pokhara
Kathmandu – Pokhara | Temple and Nature Tour
Pokhara - Chitwan
Chitwan | Jungle Activities
Chitwan - Kathmandu
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOUR, Daily departures
|2019||Jan 11 to Dec 19||$3,480||Call|
|2020||Jan 11 to Dec 19||$3,830||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is KTM (Tribhuvan International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Guide and porters on your gentle trek
- ‣ Airfare Kathmandu – Pokhara
- ‣ Airfare Bharatpur - Kathmandu
- ‣ International Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses