Heart of Nepal
Join us and be inspired by the majestic nature and culture of Nepal. Experience the Himalayas firsthand with the most famous mountain range in the world! Gentle hikes introduce you to rare flora, fauna and the Chitwan National Park to showcase the biodiversity and ecology of Nepal. Observe at least three Himalayan peaks – Lonpo Gang Peak, Gauri Shankar and Mt Everest (if the weather permits of course).
Explore village life by following centuries-old trails into the mountains on a comfortable multi-day trek. Experience the multi-ethnicity and the harmony of Hinduism and Buddhism at the birthplace of Gautama Buddha. This jewel-sized country is dotted with many world heritage sites and temples.
13 Days, 12 Nights: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Birethanti, Ghandruk, Bandipur, Chitwan & Dhulikhel
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
The Number of World Heritage Sites
In Kathmandu Valley alone, there are seven sites with additional ones in Chitwan National Park and Lumbini. So if you’ve got a plan to visit as many UNESCO World Heritage Sites as you can, a visit to Nepal will give you a big jump in the right direction.
You, Will, See Amazing Wildlife
Considered to be the Amazon of Asia, Nepal is a perfect destination to explore a great variety of animals. At the UNESCO World Heritage, Chitwan National Park has noted to be the most popular national park in the country. You will have a chance to spot majestic Royal Bengal tigers, one-horned rhinos, crocodiles, leopards, sloth bears, wild elephants, deer, monkeys and up to 544 species of birds.
Get to Know the Culture of Kathmandu
& Buddha’s Birthplace
Kathmandu’s cultural highlights, alone, warrant a visit to this Himalayan country. A melting pot of both Hindu and Buddhist traditions, you’ll find a unique architectural heritage, and living traditions that surround you with color and prayer.
Meet Up at Kathmandu (KTM)
Kathmandu | Boudhanath, Swayambhu, Pashupatinath Temple
Kathmandu – Pokhara | International Mountain Museum, Phewa Lake
Pokhra – Birethanti | Gentle Trek to Birethanti
Birethanti - Ghandruk
Ghandruk - Nayapul - Pokhara
Pokhara – Bandipur | Newari
Bandipur - Chitwan
Chitwan | Jungle Activities
Chitwan | Jungle Activities - Encores
Chitwan - Kathmandu - Dhulikhel
|Destination||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE JOURNEYS, Daily departures
|2019||Jan 11 to Dec 19||$3,480||Call|
|2020||Jan 11 to Dec 19||$3,830||Call|
- Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- The nearest airport is KTM (Tribhuvan International Airport).
- Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Guide and porters on your gentle trek
- ‣ Airfare Kathmandu – Pokhara
- ‣ Airfare Bharatpur - Kathmandu
- ‣ International Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses