Wildlife of India: Bandhavgarh & Kanha
On this journey you will get a good look into the local heritage and culture in India’s capital city Delhi and into the realm of nature where a landscape of powerful rivers, fabled jungles and intriguing wildlife awaits you. The wildlife reserves in Central India have many Bengal Tigers in their native territory. They are far less crowded than other popular reserves with even more to see.
This is an ideal journey for those passionate about nature or in it just for the experience. On this 8-Day tour you explore two of Central India’s top national parks with multiple safari drives in open 4×4 jeeps. Eco-tourism is integral to conservation in India, and our travels directly benefit the continued existence of tigers and other precious vanishing species.
8 Days, 7 Nights: Delhi, Kanha National Park, Bandhavgarh National Park
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Delhi City Tour
Jama Masjid Mosque
Cycle Rickshaw at Chandni Chowk
Lunch at Sikh Temple, Bangla Saheb Gurudwara
3 Kanha National Park Game Drives
2 Bandhavgrah National Park Game Drives
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
SEE ANIMALS IN THEIR NATURAL HABITAT
Get the best chances of seeing a tiger up close! Bandhavgarh has more tigers per square mile and Kanha has vast forests as habitat for tigers and extensive variety of wildlife. For the best views, each jeep will have no more than two adult passengers.
IMPRESSIVE MONUMENTS FROM A MAJESTIC PAST
The capital city of Delhi serves as the gateway to your safari. Its magnificent monuments showcase a rich history. Visit Humayun’s Tomb, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
SHARING A MEAL AT A SIKH TEMPLE
An eye-opening experience of the Sikh faith, their non-discriminating welcoming manner and festivity in the sacred temple. See the volunteers prepare the 25,000 free meals daily. Share the roti, rice and curry with locals and other visitors.
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi - Jabalpur - Kanha National Park
Kanha National Park | Morning & Afternoon Safaris
Kanha - Bandhavgarh | Morning Safari
Bandhavgarh National Park | Morning & Afternoon Safaris
Bandhavagarh - Jabalpur – Delhi
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Kanha National Park||Call||Call|
|Bandhavgarh National Park||Call||Call|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour, Daily Departure
|Tour||2 Persons *|
|Nov 1 to Dec 19, 2019.Jan 11 to Apr 30, 2020||Call|
|Nov 1 to Dec 19, 2020.Jan 11 to Apr 30, 2021||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Domestic Airfare - Delhi to Jabalpur airfare from $60 & Jabalpur to Delhi airfare from $60. Exact fare varies depending on actual booking date
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is DEL (Delhi International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Open Jeep Wildlife Safaris with Maximum 2 Adult Passengers Per Jeep
- ‣ 4 -Star Hotel & Jungle Lodge Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses