Wildlife of India: Bandhavgarh & Kanha
Central India’s wild life reserves have many Bengal Tigers and less visitors. Together with other exotic animals living there, these reserves offer rare treasures for those who are passionate about nature. Exploring two of Central India’s top national parks on multiple safari drives in open 4 wheel-drive Jeep gets you far away from the bustle of India’s cities and into its natural realm. A landscape of powerful rivers, fabled jungles and intriguing wildlife.
See Bengal tigers in their native territory. Eco-tourism is integral to conservation in India, and our travels directly benefit the continued existence of tigers and other precious vanishing species.
Visit India’s capital city, Delhi for a taste of India’s heritage and culture.
Go deep into the forest for a superb safari experience. It’s perfect for nature lovers.
8 Days, 7 Nights: Delhi, Kanha National Park, Bandhavgarh National Park ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi - Jabalpur - Kanha National Park
Kanha National Park | Morning & Afternoon Safaris
Kanha - Bandhavgarh | Morning Safari
Bandhavgarh National Park | Morning & Afternoon Safaris
Delhi | End of Tour
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Kanha National Park||Call||Call|
|Bandhavgarh National Park||Call||Call|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour, Daily Departure
|Tour||2 Persons *|
|Nov 1 to Dec 19, 2018.Jan 11 to Apr 30, 2019||Call|
|Nov 1 to Dec 19, 2019.Jan 11 to Apr 30, 2020||Call|
‣ Domestic Airfare - Delhi to Jabalpur airfare from $60 & Jabalpur to Delhi airfare from $60Exact fare varies depending on actual booking date
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour.Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ Open Jeep Wildlife Safaris with Maximum 4 Passengers Per Jeep
- ‣ 4 -Star Hotel & Jungle Lodge Accommodations
- ‣ Airport Transfers
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fees
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares and Airport Departure Taxes
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All the other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions