Sri Lanka Adventure
Immerse yourself on this 12-day tropical paradise where there’s plenty of enjoyable wildlife action and culture for everyone. Sri Lanka has two of the top wildlife parks in the world and with the help of our local expert guides, expect to get closer to the action. Catch a glimpse of its elusive leopards and watch majestic elephants roam free in the national parks. Travel back in time to witness ancient legacies, the European influences, UNESCO Heritage Sites, the British colonial, Buddhist heritage and more. This journey is packed with plenty to admire and the appreciation of its local offerings will surely have you coming back for more!
12 Days, 11 Nights: Colombo, Anuradhapura, Sigiriya, Dambulla, Kandy, Udawalawe National Park, Yala National Park, Galle
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Ruins of Anuradhapura*
Kaludiya Pokuna Archeological Forest
Sri Mahabodhi (one the world’s oldest trees)
Sigiriya Rock* (Lion Rock)
Rock Cave Temple of Dambulla*
Spice Plantation Tour
Kandy City Tour
Temple of Tooth Relic of Buddha*
Sri Lankan Style Tapas
Guided Indigenous Walking Tour
Udawalawe National Park Jeep & Boat Safaris
Yala National Park Jungle Safaris
Galle Old Town Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
UP CLOSE WILDLIFE ACTION
Embark to one of the world’s best places to see hundreds of wild elephants in their natural habitat. The tropical low grass land makes it easy for both dedicated naturalists and casual observers to spot elephants, leopards, sambar deer, crocodiles and many other wildlife. Get your camera ready!
SOARING SIGIRIYA AND ANCIENT RUINS
Transport yourself back in time as an ancient warrior. Climb to the top of the iconic 1000 ft tall Sigiriya Rock Fortress and survey the jungle below for foes. Visit the past in the ruins of Anuradhapura and ancient monasteries.
SUN, SEA & COCONUTS
Soak in the brilliant sunshine and chill out on the endless miles of golden sand beaches in the Dutch colonial town of Galle. Life is good on this paradise island.
Meet Up at Colombo (CMB)
Colombo - Dambulla | Anuradhapura, Kaludiya Pokuna
Dambulla | Sigiriya
Dambulla - Kandy | Dambulla Rock Cave Temple, Spices of Kandy
Kandy | Kandy City Tour, Temple of the Tooth Relic
Udawalawe National Park | Jeep Safari, Boat Safari
Udawalawe National Park - Yala | Afternoon Jungle Safaris
Yala National Park| Morning and Afternoon Jungle Safari
Yala - Galle | Morning Safari
Yala - Galle | Scenic Seafront and Galle Fort
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Colombo||Pearl Grandor Mirage Colombo|
|Dambulla Sigiriya / Habarana||Kassapa Lions Rock|
|Kandy||Oak Ray Regency|
|Udawalawe||Nildiya Mankada safari lodge|
|Unawatuna / Koggala||Koggala Beach Resort|
- COMFORT - 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM - 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY - 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOURS
|Year||Tour Date||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|2020||Oct 1-Dec 20||$2,305||$2,355||$3,275|
|2021||Jan 5-Mar 31||$2,360||$2,555||$3,550|
|2021||Apr 1-Sep 30||Call||Call||Call|
|2021||Oct 1-Dec 20||Call||Call||Call|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 60 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is CBM (Bandaranaike International Airport, Colombo).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and All Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense