Sri Lanka Adventure
$3465 $2200per person
Immerse yourself in this tropical paradise on a 12-day easy paced adventure. Sri Lanka has two of the top wildlife hotspots in the world. Catch a glimpse of the elusive leopard and watch majestic elephants in the national parks. Travel back in time to witness ancient Sri Lanka legacies, the European influences, and the British colonial and Buddhist heritage.
Sri Lanka is an idyllic island that has a lot to offer. Relax on uncrowded beaches, enjoy excitement on wildlife jeep and boat safaris, visit UNESCO Heritage Sites and admire colonial architectures. Discover local foods that burst with flavors and people that couldn’t be any friendlier!
UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Sigiriya, Old Town of Galle, Dambulla Cave Temple, Sacred City of Anuradhapura, Sacred City of Kandy
12 Days, 11 Nights: Colombo, Anuradhapura, Sigiriya, Dambulla, Kandy, Udawalawe National Park, Yala National Park, Galle ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Amazing Wildlife Scenes For Everyone
Embark to one of the world’s best places to see hundreds of wild elephants and one of the highest densities of leopards in the world. The tropical low grass land makes it easy for both dedicated naturalists and casual observers to spot elephants, leopards, sambar deer, crocodiles and many other wildlife. Get your camera ready!
Soaring Sigiriya and Ancient Ruins
Transport yourself back in time as an ancient warrior. Climb to the top of the iconic 1000 ft tall Rock Fortress and survey the jungle below for foes. Visit the past in the ruins of Anuradhapura and ancient monasteries.
Sun, Sea & Coconuts
Soak in the brilliant sunshine and chill out on the endless miles of golden sand beaches in the Dutch colonial town of Galle. Life is good on this paradise island.
Meet Up at Colombo (CMB)
Colombo - Dambulla | Anuradhapura, Kaludiya Pokuna
Dambulla | Sigiriya
Dambulla - Kandy | Dambulla Rock Cave Temple, Spices of Kandy
Kandy | Kandy City Tour, Temple of the Tooth Relic
Kandy - Udawalawe National Park
Udawalawe National Park | Jeep Safari, Boat Safari
Udawalawe National Park - Yala | Yala National Park
Yala National Park| Morning and Afternoon Jungle Safari
Yala - Galle
Yala - Galle | Scenic Seafront and Galle Fort
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Negombo||Rani Beach Hotel|
|Dambulla||Eight wonder Hotel|
|Udawalawe||Nildiya Mankada safari lodge|
|Yala||Lake wind hotel|
|Galle||Koggala Beach Resort|
- COMFORT - 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM - 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY - 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE JOURNEYS
|2019||Apr 1-Oct 31||$2,200||$2,395||$3,005|
|2019||Nov 1-Dec 23||$2,275||$2,615||$3,200|
|2020||Jan 16-Mar 31||$3,885||$4,905||$6,640|
|2020||Apr 1-Oct 31||$3,465||$4,350||$5,860|
|2020||Nov 1-Dec 23||$3,885||$4,905||$6,640|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is CBM (Bandaranaike International Airport, Colombo).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and All Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense