Maldives Paradise Stopover
Located in the middle of the great Indian Ocean, a stunning private island in the Maldives is a perfect place for a brief stopover. Relax on the bright white beaches, cyan and blue hued waters and tall coconut palms swaying to the breeze.
The Paradise Island Resort is a short 20-minute speedboat ride from Velana International Airport. Choose between the Superior Beach Bungalows or Water Villa. Both offer plenty of amenities include air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, a safe, tea/coffee maker and a refrigerator.
The Superior Beach Bungalows provide the ultimate in tropical luxury. Step through the front door to a tiled veranda facing the beach. Furnished with comfy sun loungers – an idyllic place for an afternoon of reading or enjoying the ocean breeze.
The Water Villas are bright, spacious and luxuriously appointed They are what dreams are made of. Every Maldives water bungalow features steps down to the crystal-clear lagoon below – perfect for swimming and snorkeling adventures.
This resort features a beautiful outdoor pool. On-site gourmet restaurants present Japanese, Italian, and Western cuisine. In this 5-star island paradise you’ll be pampered with all the modern comforts and professional services.
4 Days, 3 Nights: Maldives
Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TRIP
- ‣ A tropical-dream inspired luxury resort with live entertainment – live bands, cultural shows, crab races and more
- ‣ The Maldives is home to some of the most enchanting and diverse coral reefs in the world, its crystal clear waters bursting with color and marine life
- ‣ A wide array of water sports: snorkeling, glass bottom boats and catamaran sailing, windsurfing, parasailing and more
- ‣ Comprehensive recreation facilities: gym, volley ball, billiards, table tennis, soccer and basketball
- ‣ Sample the world of rejuvenating spa therapy, from Swedish and Thai to Indian Ayurvedic massages
Unforgettable Experience for Everyone on a Family Vacation
Treat yourself to a true spontaneous tropical vacation, just relax or chase underwater adventures with the optional add-on snorkeling and diving excursions.
Great Romantic Getaway for Couples
Enjoy the beautiful turquoise lagoon at this private island. Service is attentive but non-intrusive, offering total relaxation and privacy.
Rejuvenate and Pamper Your Senses
Unwind yourself with choices from body scrub, Thai massage to Indian Ayurvedic Therapy. These rejuvenative treatments will make you feel like you have just stepped out of a heavenly sanctuary.
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOURS
|Year||Tour Dates||Superior Beach Bungalow||Water Villa|
|2020||Jan 7 to Mar 31||$925||$1,390|
|2020||Apr 1 to Apr 30||$800||$1,390|
|2020||May 1 to Jul 31||$595||$1,195|
|2020||Aug 1 to Aug 31||$750||$1,195|
|2020||Sep 1 to Oct 31||$625||$1,195|
|2020||Nov 1 to Nov 30||$665||$1,210|
|2020||Dec 1 to Dec 15||$700||$1,210|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is MLE (Velana International Airport MLE)
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers By Speedboat
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Dinner for Guests at Superior Beach Bungalows
- ‣ Daily Breakfast for Guests at Water Villa
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Excursion
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses