Dubai & Abu Dhabi
The best reasons to visit the UAE can be found in each of its 7 Emirates. Every Emirate has its own unique experiences and replete with luxurious World Record attractions. The Emirates have been fast growing and constantly add new attractions to enthrall tourists.
On this 5-day tour, there’s something for every type of traveler to enjoy. The UAE is home to some of the most luxurious hotels ever seen, offering a mixture of tradition and novelty that can rarely be found anywhere else. Catch a glimpse of the best of both worlds as you compare the new with the old on this tour of Dubai and the capital city of the UAE, Abu Dhabi.
For even more thrill-seeking adventures, enjoy or witness spectacular rides and attractions at Yas Island Theme Parks where the world’s fastest roller coaster and most epic water ride can be discovered!
5 Days 4 Nights: Dubai, Abu Dhabi
Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
- ‣ The unique skyscrapers of Dubai including the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa
- ‣ The Dubai Fountain, the largest musical fountain in the world
- ‣ The world’s largest hand-knotted carpet and 24-carat gold gilded chandeliers in Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- ‣ Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest roller coaster with a top speed of 149 mph
- ‣ Heart-warming Bedouin hospitality, culture and traditions
Dubai is known worldwide for its architecture. It’s hard to believe that only four decades ago, the city did not have a single building. Now, the Dubai skyline is full of unique skyscrapers designed by some of the best architects in the world. Don’t miss the dancing Dubai Fountains and the sprawling views from the tallest building in the world, The Burj Khalifa.
Double the Excitement for the Time of Your Life!
Enjoy a full day of fun and frolic at the most thrilling Ferrari World theme park and the world’s leading waterpark of all time! Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld both on Abu Dhabi’s Yas Island. Both destinations feature a winning mix of rides and attractions for visitors of all ages to enjoy.
Ties to Culture and Tradition
Despite its Rapid Modernization
Despite Dubai’s fast growth and modernization, what makes it unique is its ability to stay true to local culture, religion, and traditions. Many young Emiratis from Dubai are still aware of and practice their local traditions and cultures, and are proud to be a part of a city that both embraces change and incomers, while also staying true to its past.
Dubai | City Tour
Dubai – Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi | Yas Waterworld, Ferrari World
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates and PricingPRIVATE TOURS, Daily departures
|2019||Oct 1 to Dec 27||Call||$1,325||Call|
|2020||Jan 3 to Apr 30||Call||$1,325||Call|
|2020||May 1 to Sept 30||Call||$1,140||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is DXB (Dubai International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary (Except Burj Khalifa Ticket)
- ‣ Burj Khalifa Ticket)
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Tourism Fee of AED 15 per room per night paid directly to the hotel
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense