Dubai & Abu Dhabi
The best reasons to visit the UAE can be found in each of its 7 Emirates. Every Emirate has its own unique experiences and replete with luxurious World Record attractions. The Emirates have been growing fast and constantly add new attractions to enthrall tourists.
On this 5-day tour, there’s something for every type of traveler to enjoy. The UAE is home to some of the most luxurious hotels ever seen, offering a mixture of tradition and novelty that can rarely be found elsewhere. Catch a glimpse of the best of both worlds as you compare the new with the old on this tour of Dubai and the capital city of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. For even more thrill-seeking adventures, enjoy spectacular rides and attractions at Yas Island Theme Parks & Ferrari World, where the world’s fastest roller coaster and most epic water ride can be discovered!
5 Days, 4 Nights: Dubai, Abu Dhabi
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Dubai City Tour
Burj Khalifa (Observation Deck)
The Dubai Mall
Souq Madinat Jumeirah (Little Venice)
Al Bastakiya Historical Neighborhood
Gold Souk (Gold Market)
Spice Souk (Spice Market)
Abu Dhabi City Tour
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Dubai is known worldwide for its architecture. It’s hard to believe that only four decades ago, the city did not have a single skyscraper. Now, the Dubai skyline is full of unique skyscrapers designed by some of the best architects in the world. Don’t miss the Dancing Dubai Fountains and the sprawling views from the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa.
2X THE EXCITEMENT FOR THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Enjoy a full day of fun and frolic at the most thrilling Ferrari World theme park and the world’s leading waterpark of all time! Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld are both on Abu Dhabi’s Yas Island. Both destinations feature a winning mix of rides and attractions for visitors of all ages to enjoy.
TIES TO CULTURE AND TRADITION DESPITE ITS RAPID MODERNIZATION
Despite UAE’s fast growth and modernization, what makes it unique is its ability to stay true to local culture, religion, and traditions. Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque carries 24-carat gold gilded chandeliers and world’s largest hand-knotted carpet.
Dubai | City Tour
Dubai – Abu Dhabi | City Tour
Abu Dhabi | Yas Waterworld, Ferrari World
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates and PricingPRIVATE TOURS, Daily departures
|2020||Oct 1 to Dec 20||Call||$1,400||Call|
|2020||Dec 21 to Jan 2||Call||Call||Call|
|2021||Jan 3 to Apr 30||Call||$1,400||Call|
|2021||May 1 to Sept 30||Call||$1,205||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 60 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is DXB (Dubai International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary (Except Burj Khalifa Ticket)
- ‣ Burj Khalifa Ticket
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Tourism Fee of AED 15 per room per night paid directly to the hotel
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense