Dubai & Abu Dhabi
The best reasons to visit the UAE can be found in each of its 7 Emirates, every Emirate has its own unique experiences and replete with luxurious World Record attractions. The Emirates has been fast growing and constantly adds new attractions to enthrall tourists.
On this 7-day grand tour, there’s something for every type of traveler to enjoy. The UAE is home to some of the most luxurious hotels ever seen, offering a mixture of tradition and novelty that can rarely be found anywhere else. Catch a glimpse into the best of both worlds as you compare the new with the old on this tour of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the UAE.
For even more thrill-seeking adventures, enjoy or witness spectacular rides and attractions at Yas Island Theme Parks, where the world’s fastest roller coaster and most epic water ride can be discovered!
7 Days 6 Nights: Dubai, Abu Dhabi
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Ties to Culture and Tradition
Despite its Rapid Modernization
Despite Dubai’s fast growth and modernization, what makes it unique is its ability to stay true to local culture, religion, and traditions. Many young Emiratis from Dubai are still aware of and practice their local traditions and cultures, and are proud to be a part of a city that both embraces change and incomers, while also staying true to its past.
Dubai is known worldwide for its architecture. It’s hard to believe that only four decades ago, the city did not have a single building. Now, the Dubai skyline is full of unique skyscrapers designed by some of the best architects in the world. Don’t miss the sprawling views from the tallest building in the world, The Burj Khalifa.
Double the Excitement for the Time of Your Life!
Enjoy a full day of fun and frolic at the most thrilling Ferrari World theme park and the world’s leading waterpark of all time! Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld both on Abu Dhabi’s Yas Island. Both destinations feature a winning mix of rides and attractions for visitors of all ages to enjoy.
Dubai | City Tour
Dubai | Old Dubai (Al Bastakiya), Dubai Museum, Dubai Creek Boat Ride, Gold & Spice Markets
Dubai – Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi | Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Heritage Village
Abu Dhabi | Yas Waterworld, Ferrari World
Tap '-' to see all destinations. Tap '+' to zoom in.
Dates and PricingPRIVATE JOURNEYS, Daily departures
|2019||Jan 15 to Apr 15||Call||$1,755||Call|
|2019||Sep 15 to Dec 20||Call||$1,755||Call|
|2020||Jan 15 to Apr 15||Call||$1,845||Call|
|2020||Sep 15 to Dec 20||Call||$1,845||Call|
- Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- The nearest airport is DXB (Dubai International).
- Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Tourism Fee of AED 15 per room per night paid directly to the hotel
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations