Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Catch a glimpse of the best of both worlds as you compare the new with the old on this delightful tour of Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Both Emirates have their own unique experiences and are replete with luxurious World Record attractions.
On this 5-day tour there’s something for every type of traveler to enjoy. Dubai features unbelievably tall and majestic buildings that rise dominantly out of the desert sands and gleam beside the sparkling blue Persian Gulf. Just to name a few of the iconic landmarks – Burj Al Arab (most luxurious hotel in the world), Burj Khalifa (world’s tallest building), and The Dubai Mall (second largest shopping mall in the world)! While Abu Dhabi showcases 24-carat gold gilded chandeliers in its national mosque and a unique heritage village.
Experience amazing desert adventure and delicious local street food on a memorable tour.
5 Days, 4 Nights: Dubai, Abu Dhabi
Old Dubai Tour
Al Bastakiya Historical Neighborhood
Gold Souk (Gold Market)
Spice Souk (Spice Market)
Lunch Food Tour
New Dubai City Tour
Souq Madinat Jumeirah (Little Venice)
Burj Khalifa (Observation Deck)
The Dubai Mall
Abu Dhabi City Tour
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Dubai is known worldwide for its architecture. It’s hard to believe that only four decades ago, the city did not have a single skyscraper. Now, the Dubai skyline is full of unique skyscrapers designed by some of the best architects in the world. Don’t miss the Dancing Dubai Fountains, the sprawling views from the glass pathway of Dubai Frame and the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa.
LIFESTYLES IN THE DESERT
Venture on the sand dunes in a modern 4-wheel drive vehicle and on the traditional ‘ships of the desert’, a camel. Wrap up this Bedouin-inspired desert adventure with folk dancing and a delicious sunset BBQ dinner.
TIES TO CULTURE AND TRADITION DESPITE ITS RAPID MODERNIZATION
Despite the UAE’s fast growth and modernization, what makes it unique is its ability to stay true to local culture, religion, and traditions. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque with 24-carat gold gilded chandeliers and the world’s largest hand-knotted carpet.
Arrive Dubai, UAE
Dubai | Old Dubai Tour, Desert Camp
Dubai | Lunch Food Tour, New Dubai City Tour-Half Day
Dubai | Abu Dhabi City Tour
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Hotel Check-in and Check-out
Pre-Tour Hotel Add-on and Post-Tour Hotel Add-on
Private Tours (Land Only)
|2021||Jan 3 to Apr 30||Call||Call||Call|
|2021||May 1 to Sept 30||Call||Call||Call|
|2021||Oct 1 to Dec 20||Call||Call||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is DXB (Dubai International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary (Burj Khalifa Ticket at Non-Peak Hours)
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Tourism Fee of AED 15 per room per night paid directly to the hotel
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense
- ‣ A deposit of $300 and the airfare price is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ A monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ Pre-tour hotel night
- ‣ Post-tour hotel night