Discover India: Taj Mahal & Mumbai
A journey from the India’s old capital city to its new cosmopolitan capital. Visit pristine lakes, magnificent forts and grand palaces that showcase the best collections of Indian art, architecture, and history. This tour covers the best of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and Mumbai.
Visit the grand Taj Mahal that immortalizes the memories of a lost love. Watch amazing palaces go by on your Lake Pichola cruise.
11 Days, 10 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Mumbai
Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
- ‣ An interesting mix of 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Agra Fort, ancient Elephanta Caves, Humayun’s Tomb, Jaipur City, Jantar Mantar (ancient astronomical observatory), Qutab Minar, Taj Mahal, Victoria Terminus (British-era train station)
- ‣ Get deeper into the culture with a meal at a Sikh temple and discover street food in Mumbai
- ‣ See Udaipur, the picturesque City of Lakes that is the most romantic city of India
Impressive Architecture from a Majestic Past
Famous for its many historical monuments and the architectural skills involved, each major historical monument possesses great history and its own unique identity. The many past rulers have left behind numerous amazing forts, beautiful palaces, and fine architecture. Many royal palaces and ancient forts are UNESCO World Heritage sites.
Cruise On The Romantic Lake Pichola
Sail on the tranquil lake and admire the sumptuous pink-hued palaces and lakefront hotels overlooking the water. Pass by royal palaces on the islands surrounded by gardens, fountains and pillared terraces. No wonder, Udaipur is India’s most romantic city.
In addition to its world renowned attractions, North India is also famous for snacks and finger foods. Food on the streets or in restaurants are both very tasty and delicious. In the megapolis of Mumbai, migrants from the rest of India brought their culinary treasures with them. You’ll get to sample a smorgasbord of cooking styles and street food that reflects this cosmopolitan city and your tour guide’s favorite places.
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | Leaning Tower, Moonlight Garden
Agra | The legendary Taj Mahal
Agra - Jaipur | Life In the Desert
Jaipur | The Pink City of Jaipur
Jaipur – Udaipur | City Tour
Udaipur-Mumbai | Cruise on Lake Pichola
Mumbai | Elephanta Island Tour, Evening Food Tour
Mumbai | City Tour
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOURS, Daily departures except for Tuesday.
|2020||Jan 10 to Mar 31||Call||Call||$3,450|
|2020||Apr 1 to Sep 30||Call||Call||$2,960|
|2020||Oct 1 to Dec 20||Call||Call||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is DEL (Indira Gandhi International Airport).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is BOM (Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses