Golden Triangle of India: Signature
If you are on a tight schedule, this great ‘India-101’ introduction tour is just right for you!
Witness the history and culture of Indian, Mughal empires and the British Raj through the kaleidoscope of India’s Golden Triangle: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Explore the heritage journey through Hindu and Islamic temples, forts, palaces and the most magnificent shrine for a lost love, the Taj Mahal.
6 Days, 5 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | The legendary Taj Mahal
Agra | The Pink City of Jaipur
Agra - Jaipur | The Pink City of Jaipur
Jaipur – Delhi (DEL)
* Hotels mentioned are subject to availability at the time of reservation. A comparable hotel will be substituted as needed.
Dates & Pricing
- ‣ $500
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour.Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ 4-Star Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast
- ‣ Airport Meet and Greet with Private Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ Jeep Ride in Jaipur to visit Amber Fort (or request an Elephant Ride during reservation)
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares and Airport Departure Taxes
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions