Golden Triangle of India: Signature
This is a great introduction tour of India and one of our more popular tours for first-timers traveling to this destination. The journey takes you to visit the three major cities that highlight India. The capital city of Delhi serves up magnificent monuments, with its rich colonial past and bustling markets. The city of Agra offers the most magnificent shrine for a lost love, the Taj Mahal and is also considered an architectural masterpiece. It is also dubbed one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Discover why Jaipur is called the Pink City and visit its amazing forts that are rich with history. You will also enjoy observing daily desert life in this former Mughal capital and be amazed at the largest and deepest stepwell in the world.
7 Days, 6 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Delhi City Tour
Jama Masjid Mosque
Cycle Rickshaw at Chandni Chowk Bazaar
Lunch at Sikh Temple, Bangla Saheb Gurudwara
Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden)
Fatehpur Sikri* (City of Victory)
Chand Baori Step Well
Jaipur City Tour
The Walled City of Jaipur*
Sheesh Mahal (Palace of Mirrors)
Jaipur City Palace
Kheri Gate Step Well
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
GLIMPSE INTO THE MAJESTIC PAST
The many past rulers have left behind numerous amazing forts, beautiful palaces, and fine architecture which are now UNESCO World Heritage sites. Each historical monument possesses great history with its own unique identity.
SHARING A MEAL AT A SIKH TEMPLE
An eye-opening experience of the Sikh faith, their non-discriminating welcoming manner and festivity in the sacred temple. See the volunteers preparing 25,000 free meals daily. Share the roti, rice and curry with locals and other visitors.
A LOCAL MARKET EXPERIENCE
The best way to explore the alluring liveliness of India is to go shopping in the colorful chaos of the Indian markets. Experience a busy & bustling Delhi bazaar on a cycle rickshaw. Be dazzled by the many choices of spices, funky souvenirs, sparkling jewelry, wood carvings and other handmade handicrafts.
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | Qutub Minar, Moonlight Garden
Agra | The legendary Taj Mahal
Agra - Jaipur | Life In the Desert
Jaipur | The Pink City of Jaipur
Hotel InformationWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOURS, Daily departures except for Tuesday.
|2020||Oct 1 to Dec 20||$1,200||$1,280||$1,765|
|2021||Jan 5 to Mar 3||$1,200||$1,280||$1,765|
|2021||Apr 1 to Sept 30||Call||Call||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 60 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is DEL (Delhi International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ International Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses