Golden Triangle of India: Signature
This is a great introduction tour of India and also one of our more popular tours for first-timers traveling to this destination.
Witness the history and culture of Indian, Mughal empires and the British Raj through the kaleidoscope of India’s Golden Triangle: Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Explore the heritage journey through Hindu and Islamic temples, forts, palaces and the most magnificent shrine for a lost love, the Taj Mahal.
6 Days, 5 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Impressive Architecture from a Glorified Past
Famous for its many historical monuments and the architectural skill involved, each historical monument possesses great history with its own specific identity. From its many past rulers, it has resulted in the numerous forts, palaces, and fine architecture. Many royal palaces and forts are awarded as UNESCO’s World Heritage sites.
Alongside being famous for its attractions, North India is also very famous for its collection of snacks and finger foods. Food on the streets or in restaurants are both very tasty and delicious. As you travel into various cities, you’ll get to sample the unique flavors behind each culture.
Land of Arts and Culture
Culture plays an important role in the development of any nation. Both the arts and cultures of India are highly influenced from past ancestral traditions. Different regions have their own distinct representation. Capture the essence that make this destination special as it may inspire you to have a new perspective in an alternate world.
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | The legendary Taj Mahal
Agra - Jaipur | Fatehpur Sikri, The Pink City of Jaipur
Jaipur | The Pink City of Jaipur
Jaipur – Delhi (DEL)
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingSMALL GROUP DEPARTURES, Guarantee departure with maximum 14 guests
|Year||Departure Date(s) * Monday||Comfort|
|2019||January 14, Feb 4 and March 4||$1,105|
|2019||Apr 1, May 6, June 3, July 1, Aug 5, Sept 2||$1,065|
|2019||Oct 7, Nov 4, Dec 2||$1,180|
|2020||Jan 13, Feb 3, Mar 2||$1,180|
|2020||Apr 6, May 4, Jun 1, July 6, Aug 3, Sept 7||$1,120|
|2020||Oct 5, Nov 2, Dec 7||$1,240|
|2021||Jan 11, Feb 1, Mar 1||$1,240|
|2019||Jan 11 to Mar 31||$1,220||$1,450||Call|
|2019||Apr 1 to Sep 30||$1,180||$1,375||Call|
|2019||Oct 1 to Dec 15||$1,290||$1,520||Call|
|2020||Jan 11 to Mar 31||$1,290||$1,520||Call|
|2020||Apr 1 to Sep 30||$1,240||$1,445||Call|
|2020||Oct 1 to Dec 15||$1,355||$1,595||Call|
- Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- The nearest airport is DEL (Delhi International).
- Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ International Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense