Golden Triangle of India: Signature
This is a great introduction tour of India and also one of our more popular tours for first-timers traveling to this destination.
The capital city of Delhi serves up magnificent monuments, a rich colonial past and bustling markets. While Agra offers the most magnificent shrine for a lost love, the Taj Mahal. Discover why Jaipur is called Pink City and visit its amazing forts.
7 Days, 6 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Impressive Architecture from a Majestic Past
Famous for its many historical monuments and the architectural skills involved, each historical monument possesses great history with its own unique identity. The many past rulers have left behind numerous amazing forts, beautiful palaces, and fine architecture. Numerous royal palaces and ancient forts are UNESCO’s World Heritage sites.
Alongside being famous for its attractions, North India is also very famous for its collection of snacks and finger foods. Food on the streets or in restaurants are both very tasty and delicious. As you travel into various cities, you’ll get to sample the unique flavors behind each culture.
A Singular Shopping Experience
The best way to explore the alluring liveliness of India is to go shopping in the colorful chaos of the Indian markets. Be dazzled by the many choices of spices, funky souvenirs, sparkling jewelry, wood carvings and other handmade handicrafts. Local bazaars from Old Delhi, Arga and Jaipur are tourist attractions all on their own.
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | Leaning Tower, Moonlight Garden
Agra | The legendary Taj Mahal
Agra - Jaipur | Life In the Desert
Jaipur | The Pink City of Jaipur
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOURS, Daily departures except for Tuesday.
|2019||Jan 11 to Mar 31||Call||Call||Call|
|2019||Apr 1 to Sep 30||Call||Call||Call|
|2019||Oct 1 to Dec 15||Call||Call||Call|
|2020||Jan 11 to Mar 31||Call||Call||Call|
|2020||Apr 1 to Sep 30||Call||Call||Call|
|2020||Oct 1 to Dec 15||Call||Call||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is DEL (Delhi International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ International Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses