Best of Thailand
This journey is jam-packed with experiences and top destinations that highlight the best that Thailand has to offer. Cover culture, heritage, cuisine, and exciting seaside activities on our exciting tour. Thailand’s stunning beauty and charismatic culture are all on display on this adventure. Thailand conjures up images of spicy delicacies, golden Buddhas, colorful hill tribe villages, fantastic shopping, and exotic hideaways. To round this off, a tasty cooking class lets you try your hand at creating some gastronomic delights while getting the best tips from the locals.
10 Days, 9 Nights: Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Phuket
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Wat Pra That Doi Suthep
Visit Umbrella Village
Live Cooking Class
Bangkok City Tour
Long-Tail Boat Ride
Wat Arun (the Temple of Dawn)
Wat Phra Kaew (Emerald Buddha)
Wat Traimit (Golden Buddha Temple)
Wat Pho (Reclining Buddha)
Amphawa Floating Market
Maeklong Railway Market
Ayutthaya Historical Park* (Palaces & Temples)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
THE ART OF THE TEMPLES
Thailand’s classical arts developed almost exclusively in the service of Buddhism. The best showcases are the Buddhist temples that come in all different shapes and sizes, in gold, white and wood, and range from ancient ruins to modernistic architecture.
PARADISE ISLAND OF PHUKET
Southern Thailand offers stunning bays, exotic islands and beautiful national parks. Phuket island stands out with white sand beaches for a diverse range of moods. There are famous diving, snorkeling and kayaking sites from Ko Phi-Phi to Phang Nga Bay (James Bond Island).
KAREN LONG NECK HILL TRIBE
There are 6 main mountain tribes in northern Thailand, each with its own culture, language and religion. One of the tribes is the Karen. Their women put brass rings on their neck starting from 5 or 6 years old and add more rings every year.
Arrive Chiang Mai, Thailand
Chiang Mai | Temple & Handicraft
Chiang Mai | Cooking Lesson
Chiang Mai - Bangkok | Half Day Bangkok City Tour
Bangkok | Floating Market, Railway Market, Temples
Bangkok | Ancient Capital of Siam-Ayutthaya
Bangkok - Phuket
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Chiang Mai||Lanna Palace 2004||
|Bangkok||Hotel De Bangkok||
|Phuket||Patong Lodge Hotel||
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Hotel Check-in and Check-out
Pre-Tour Hotel Add-on and Post-Tour Hotel Add-on
Private Tour (Land Only)
|2020||Jan 10 – Apr 30||$1,925||$2,435||$3,635|
|2020||May – Oct 31||$2,080||$2,620||$3,745|
|2020||Nov 1 – Dec 15||$2,120||$2,680||$4,000|
Private Tour Price Details
- ‣ Required add-on: domestic airfare Chaing Mai-Bangkok, Bangkok-Phuket. Indicative fare from $169, actual price available at tour booking.
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. 2021 blackout dates: Dec 16-31 and major holidays. 2022 blackout dates: Jan 1-10, April 16-24, Dec 16-31 and major holidays.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is CNX (Chiang Mai International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is Phuket International Airport (HKT).
- ‣ Indicative domestic airfare Chiang Mai-Bangkok & Bangkok-Phuket from $176. Actual price available at tour booking.
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ Phang Nga Bay Sea Cave Tour $150
- ‣ A deposit of $300 and the airfare price is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ A monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ Pre-tour hotel night
- ‣ Post-tour hotel night