Best of Thailand
This is a Thailand journey jam-packed with experiences and destinations that covers culture, heritage, cuisine and exciting seaside activities. Thailand’s stunning beauty and charismatic culture are ever present on this adventure. Thailand conjures up images of spicy delicacies, golden Buddhas, colorful hilltribe villages, fantastic shopping and exotic hideaways. To round this off, a tasty cooking class lets you try your hand at creating some gastronomic delights while getting the best tips from the locals.
This is your chance to capture the adventure and essence of timeless Thailand.
10 Days, 9 Nights: Chiang Mai, Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Phuket
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Thai Culture and Arts
Thailand’s classical arts developed almost exclusively in the service of Buddhism. The best showcases are the Wats (Buddhist monasteries or temples), numerous Buddha images in woodcarving, lacquer, glass mosaic and more.
Phuket Island in Andaman Sea
Southern Thailand offers stunning bays, exotic islands and beautiful national parks. Phuket island stands out with white sand beaches for a diverse range of moods. There are famous diving, snorkeling and kayaking sites from Ko Phi-Phi to Phang Nga Bay (James Bond Island).
Karen Long Neck Hill Tribe
There are around 6 main mountain tribes in northern Thailand, each has its own culture, language and religion. One of the tribes is the Karen. Their women put brass rings on their neck starting from 5 or 6 years old and add more rings every year.
Chiang Mai | Temple & Handicraft
Chiang Mai | Cooking Lesson
Chiang Mai - Bangkok | Half Day Bangkok City Tour
Bangkok | Floating Market, Railway Market, Temples
Bangkok | Ancient Capital of Siam-Ayutthaya
Bangkok - Phuket
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Chiang Mai||Lanna Palace 2004|
|Bangkok||Hotel De Bangkok|
|Phuket||Patong Lodge Hotel|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE JOURNEYS
|2019||May – Oct 31||$2,000||$2,450||$3,505|
|2019||Nov 1 – Dec 15||$2,035||$2,500||$3,740|
|2020||Jan 10 – Apr 30||$2,035||$2,500||$3,740|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Domestic Airfare - Chiang Mai to Bangkok from: US$88 and Bangkok to Phuket from US$88 (Exact fare varies depending on actual booking date)
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is CNX (Chiang Mai International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is Phuket International Airport (HKT).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ Phang Nga Bay Sea Cave Tour $150