Athens, Santorini, Crete with air ✈️
Start in Athens as you explore the Aegean Sea, Santorini, and the Crete islands. Discover the ancient world that once was before, getting lost in the labyrinthine lanes. Visit volcano craters, idyllic coves, seaside cafés, and ancient forts.
10 Days, 8 Nights: Athens, Santorini, Crete
ⓘ Instant Savings $150 discount off when you book by December 22
ⓘ Private Tour Includes air, 5 star hotels, daily breakfast with 2 meals, tour guide, driver, admission fees, and airport transfers
(*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Private Athens Evening Excursion
Greek Dinner & Show
Volcano & Hot Spring Boat Excursion
Nea Kameni Island
Palea Kameni Island
Santorini Island & Oia Village
Spinalonga Boat Excursion
Saint Nicholas Town
8 Night Accommodation
Deluxe Private Tour (Included)
⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐ 5 Star Hotels
Day 1: North America Departure
Depart from your USA or Canadian airport to Athens. Night onboard the aircraft.
*If your flight departs in the early morning hours, you must arrive at the airport the night before the departure day i.e. early Friday morning means Thursday night!
Day 2: An Introduction to Athens & Greek
When you arrive at Athens airport, you’ll be met and transferred to your hotel. The rest of the afternoon is free.
Start your vacation with a private evening excursion of Athens, beginning with a short panoramic drive through the city center and on to the slopes of the sacred hill to admire the illuminated Acropolis (UNESCO World Heritage Site). Then a pleasant walk through the narrow picturesque streets of Plaka, the old city. Continue to a Greek Tavern for a traditional dinner and a performance of live music and Greek Folk Dances in traditional costumes.
🛏️. 1 Night in Athens |🍴 Meals: Dinner
Day 3: Hello Santorini
Check out and travel by hydrofoil to arguably the best-known and most breathtaking of all of the Greek Islands: Santorini. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is free.
🛏️ 3 Nights in Santorini | 🍴 Meals: Breakfast
Day 4: Santorini’s Volcano and Hot Springs Boat Excursion
Today, we set sail with a group on a traditional boat to small islands that are home to volcanos, hot springs, and traditional villages. Visit the crater of the active volcano on the top of the island of Nea Kameni (“new burnt” in Greek) for a 1.5-hour visit. Next, we continue to sail to Palea Kameni, where thermal springs provide natural warm-water bathing. Then off to Therasia Island and its typical Cycladic village. Tiny houses of various colors give a special character to these small settlements. You have about 1.5-2 hours to explore on your own. You can discover Manolios village by walking up winding stairs (250 steps) or by a donkey ride; taste some of the traditional Santorini cuisine on your own; or enjoy a swim. The choice is yours!
Next stop is Oia village, one of the most photographed places in Greece.
🍴 Meals: Breakfast
Day 5: Santorini Wine Tour
Embark on a half-day wine tour of the Santorini countryside and visit the most distinctive and traditional wineries on the island. Sample local delicacies from a selection of 12 different wines and pairings with local cheese and snacks. Joining a group with maximum of 8 people.
Learn the island’s history through its wine-making from your wine-expert guide. Winemaking on Santorini dates back more than 4.000 years. We begin the tour at a vineyard on volcanic soil. Stroll through the unique basket vines, learning the unique viticulture that makes vine-growing in Santorini respected worldwide. After the tour, the rest of the day is yours.
🍴 Meals: Breakfast
Day 6: All abroad! Off to Heraklion, Crete Island
Check-out from the hotel & proceed to the port to board the catamaran for Heraklion, Crete Island. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. The rest of the day is free for your leisure.
🛏️ 3 Nights in Crete |🍴 Meals: Breakfast
Day 7: Spinalonga Island Boat Excursion
Today we embark on a full-day excursion on the sparkling sea of Mirabello Bay in East Crete with a group. Transfer to Elounda village for a short cruise across the clear blue waters to reach the tiny island of Spinalonga. A guided tour explores the island and the 16th-century Spinalonga Fort “The Rock” (tentative UNESCO Heritage Site) which was used by the Venetians and the Turkish Ottoman Empire, and later as a Leper colony.
Next, we continue on your cruise across the bay to Kolokytha island to swim, relax and enjoy a delicious barbeque lunch under the Cretan sun. On your return, a stop at the picturesque town of Saint Nicholas where you may take a stroll around the ‘bottomless” lake, the pretty harbor, and cosmopolitan shops and tree-lined avenues. Enjoy a relaxing coffee in any of the lakeside cafes, sit back, and watch the world go by.
🍴 Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 8: Final day in Crete!
Spend your last day with a full day of leisure, roaming and exploring Crete on your own.
🍴 Meals: Breakfast
Day 9: Return Flight to Athens
Check out from the hotel and proceed to fly back to Athens. On arrival check in to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to enjoy.
🛏️ 1 Night in Athens | 🍴 Meals: Breakfast
Day 10: Return Flight Back Home
After breakfast, transfer to Athens International Airport (ATH) for your flight home.
*Hotel check-out time is generally around 11 am. If your flight departs in the evening or past midnight, we suggest you consider adding a post-tour hotel night during booking, to be comfortable and be well-rested before your flight home.
🍴 Meals: Breakfast
Hotels We carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- DELUXE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Hotel Check-in and Check-out
Pre-Tour Hotel Add-on and Post-Tour Hotel Add-on
ⓘ Instant Savings $150 discount when you book by December 22
Departures for Deluxe Private Tours (with Air ✈️)Recommended Departure: Every Sunday, You Choose Your Dates
|2022||Jun 1 to Jun 30||
|2022||July 1 - 16||
|2022||July 17 to Aug 31||
|2022||Sep 1 – Sep 30||
|2022||Oct 1 to Oct 31||
|2022||Nov 1 to Dec 15||
|2022||Dec 16 to Dec 31||Please enquire|
|2023||Jan 16 to Mar 31||
|2023||April to October||
- * Airfare prices and flight schedules shown are indicative only. Actual prices and schedule will be available at flight booking.
- ‣ Required add-on: domestic airfare Heraklion - Athens. Indicative fare from $80, actual price available at tour booking.
- ‣ Daily departure.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. 2022 blackout dates: Jan 1-10, April 16-24, June 1-15, Dec 16-31, and major holidays. 2023 blackout dates: Dec 16-31 and major holidays.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ Private Airport Transfers
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ International Air Fare & Ferries
- ‣ Domestic Air Fare from Heraklion, Crete to Athens
- ‣ Tourism Tax per room per night paid directly to the hotels (for example between 3-4 Euros)
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ For departure before September 1, 2022; full payment of the land tour price is due within 1 day of booking confirmation.
- ‣ For departure from September and onward, a deposit of 30% of the land tour price is due within 5 days of booking confirmation. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ The airfare is due upon flight booking.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ Pre-tour hotel night
- ‣ Post-tour hotel night
- ‣ Local Guide: US $7 per person per day of sightseeing. US $4 per half day of sightseeing.
- ‣ Driver: US $5 per person per day of sightseeing. US $3 per half day of sightseeing.
- ‣ Gratuities may be paid in local currency or US dollars. You can tip the guides and drivers when they finish their assignment with you e.g. end of day, end of city stay, on departure, etc.