Heritage of Thailand
A journey across ancient capitals of current and past kingdoms of Thailand, from Khmer, Sukhothai, Chiang Mai, Ayutthayah to the current Siam Kingdom.
The magnificent modern royal sites of Bangkok dazzles travelers with amazing golden pagodas. The Grand Palace exhibits a mixture of traditional Thai and European Neo-classic architecture. As we travel northward, we visit the majestic ancient capitals of Siam, Sukhothai and Ayutthaya. Next are the quaint archaeological ruins of Kamphaeng Phet. Finally, we reach the northern capital of Chiang Mai where a grand temple sits at the top of a 5,250 ft summit. Chiang Mai offers serene scenic views, charming people and local handicrafts from the nearby mountain tribes.
Step back in time with us to the royal sites and ruins.
7 Days, 6 Nights: Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Lop Buri, Kamphaeng Phet, Sukhothai, Chiang Mai
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Thai Culture and Arts
Thailand’s classical arts developed almost exclusively in the service of Buddhism. The best showcases are the Wats (Buddhist monasteries or temples), numerous Buddha images in woodcarving, lacquer, glass mosaic and more.
Karen Long Neck Hill Tribe
There are around 6 main mountain tribes in northern Thailand, each has its own culture, language and religion. One of the tribes is the Karen. Their women put brass rings on their neck starting from 5 or 6 years old and add more rings every year.
A traditional way of eating. A round serving tray or khantoke with a selection of typical northern dishes and sticky rice is shared among guests during dinner.
Bangkok | City Tour
Bangkok - Ayutthaya | Temples of Ayutthaya
Ayutthaya – Kamphaeng Phet| Lop Buri, Kamphaeng Phet
Kamphaeng Phet –Lampang | Sukhothai Historical Park
Lampang - Chiang Mai | Temple & Handcraft
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Bangkok||Hotel De Bangkok|
|Chiang Mai||Lanna Palace 2004|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE JOURNEYS
|2019||Jan – Dec 22||$1,965||$2,200||$2,500|
|2020||Jan – Dec 20||$2,160||$2,420||$2,750|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is BKK (Suvarnabhumi International, Bangkok).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is CNX (Chiang Mai International).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense