Heritage of Thailand (Price upon Enquiry)
Thailand is prominent a Buddhist country and temples play an important role in everyday life. People often visit the temples daily for merit making or to pray for things such as good health, good fortune and to seek advice from monks.
Step back in time as this journey features the rich history, culture and natural beauty of Bangkok and the ancient wonders of current and past kingdoms of Thailand, from Khmer, Sukhothai, Chiang Mai, Ayutthaya to the current Siam Kingdom. Perfect for any heritage explorer, this journey is the perfect introduction to the Southeast Asian countries with a private guide to fill you in with all of the details!
9 Days, 6 Nights: Bangkok, Ayutthaya, Lop Buri, Kamphaeng Phet, Sukhothai, Chiang Mai
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Bangkok City Tour
Long-Tail Boat Ride
Wat Arun (the Temple of Dawn)
Wat Phra Kaew (Emerald Buddha)
Wat Traimit (Golden Buddha Temple)
Wat Pho (Reclining Buddha)
Ayutthaya Historical Park* (Palaces & Temples)
Hindu Monument in Prang Sam Yod
King Narai Palace
Kampagheng Phet Historical Park*
Ruins of Sukhothai Historical Park
Sri Satchanalai Historical Park
Wat Chang Lom (Elephants Temple)
Wat Phrakaew Dontao (Emerald Buddha Temple)
Wat Pra That Doi Suthep
Visit Umbrella Village
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
THE ART OF THE TEMPLES
Thailand’s classical arts developed almost exclusively in the service of Buddhism. The best showcases are the Buddhist temples that come in all different shapes and sizes, in gold, white and wood, and range from ancient ruins to modernistic architecture.
KAREN LONG NECK HILL TRIBE
There are 6 main mountain tribes in northern Thailand, each with its own culture, language and religion. One of the tribes is the Karen. Their women put brass rings on their neck starting from 5 or 6 years old and add more rings every year.
ENDLESS STREET FOOD OPTIONS
This journey provides both first time and returning travelers an amazing insight into the street food culture. Bangkok is the best city in the world for street food and offers a wide variety of ready-to-eat meals, snacks, fruits and drinks. It’s all simply, delicious!
Major USA airport - Bangkok (BKK)
Arrive Bangkok, Thailand
Bangkok | City Tour
Bangkok - Ayutthaya | Temples of Ayutthaya
Ayutthaya – Kamphaeng Phet| Lop Buri, Kamphaeng Phet
Kamphaeng Phet –Lampang | Sukhothai Historical Park
Lampang - Chiang Mai | Temple & Handicraft
Depart Chiang Mai, Thailand
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Bangkok||Hotel De Bangkok||
|Chiang Mai||Lanna Palace 2004||
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Hotel Check-in and Check-out
Pre-Tour Hotel Add-on and Post-Tour Hotel Add-on
- ‣ Call for Price.
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Surcharge dates: Jan 1-10, Dec 16-31 and major holidays.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is BKK (Suvarnabhumi International, Bangkok).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is CNX (Chiang Mai International).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ A deposit of 50% of the land tour price is due within 3 days of booking confirmation. Full payment to be made 70 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ The airfare is due upon flight booking. Airfare and flight schedule shown are indicative only. Actual prices and schedule will be available at flight booking. All airfares are subject to change until paid in full at time of ticketing..
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ Credit card fee for American Express and non-US issued credit card is 1%. No charge for most other credit cards.
- ‣ Pre-tour hotel night
- ‣ Post-tour hotel night