6 Reasons to Drink Tea
Tea is an ancient health drink which originated from China. To break the Chinese monopoly, the British had smuggled seeds from China to India and eventually established tea plantations all over India, Sri Lanka and Africa.
Today, the top three producing regions in India are Darjeeling, Assam and Kerala.
Benefits of tea include:
- Antioxidants that help to keep us young and protect us from damage by pollution.
- Less caffeine than coffee. Enjoy tea without those annoying effects on your nervous system.
- Reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke
- Keep your smile bright. Japanese researchers have found that tea can decrease tooth loss
- Boost the immune system by tuning up immune cells so they reach their targets quicker.
- Lastly, tea without the extras, is calorie free!
Enjoy and Fly Confident!