Taj Mahal & Tiger’s Nest
This great 2-week trip is just right for an introduction tour of India and Bhutan!
Witness the history and culture of Indian and Mughal empires, and the British Raj through the kaleidoscope of India’s Golden Triangle: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Explore the heritage journey through Hindu and Islamic temples, ancient forts, beautiful palaces and the most magnificent shrine for a lost love, the Taj Mahal.
Continue to the eastern Himalaya Mountains where Bhutan offers a life-renewing experience you won’t want to miss. Its physical remoteness, cultural isolation and deep Buddhist traditions make any Bhutan tour an adventure for the mind, body, and spirit.
14 Days, 13 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Thimphu , Punakha, Paro
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Impressive Architecture from a Glorified Past
India is famous for its many historical monuments and the architectural skill involved, each historical monument possesses great history with its own specific identity. From its many past rulers, it has resulted in the numerous forts, palaces, and fine architecture. Many royal palaces and forts are awarded as UNESCO’s World Heritage sites, just name a few: Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Humayun’s Tomb, Jantar Mantar, Jaipur (Pink City), Qutab Minar and Taj Mahal.
Bhutan’s Sacred Tiger’s Nest
No visitor leaves Bhutan without making the trek to the Taktsang Palphug, aka the Tiger’s Nest. Situated on the edge of a cliff, some 1,700 feet above the rice fields of Paro, this 325-year-old monastery is the kingdom’s most sacred religious site. To get here takes about 5 hours round-trip hike, but simply walking these revered slopes is enough to induce a meditative mood.
Alongside being famous for its attractions, North India is also very famous for its collection of snacks and finger foods. Food on the streets or in restaurants are both very tasty and delicious. As you travel into various cities, you’ll get to sample the unique flavors behind each culture.
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | Leaning Tower, Moonlight Garden
Agra | The legendary Taj Mahal
Agra - Jaipur | Life In the Desert
Jaipur | The Pink City of Jaipur
Jaipur – Delhi (DEL)
Delhi - Thimphu | Walking Tour
Thimphu | City Tour
Thimphu - Punakha | Dochu-la Pass Gentle Trek
Punakha | Punakha Dzong, Chimi Lhakhang
Punakha - Paro | Khamsum Yulley Namgyel Chorten
Paro | Taktshang Monastery, Archery Demonstration
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOURS, Daily departures except for Wednesdays.
|2019||Jan 11 to Mar 31||Call||Call||Call|
|2019||Apr 1 to Sep 30||Call||Call||Call|
|2019||Oct 1 to Dec 15||Call||Call||Call|
|2020||Jan 11 to Mar 31||Call||Call||Call|
|2020||Apr 1 to Sep 30||Call||Call||Call|
|2020||Oct 1 to Dec 15||Call||Call||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is DEL (Delhi International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is PBH (Paro International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses