Maldives Paradise Bliss
Looking for the perfect trip to unwind, recharge, and rejuvenate? Treat yourself on a stunning private island getaway in the middle of the great Indian Ocean. Whether you are overdue for a work-detox-vacation or honeymoon, 6 days at the Maldives is a well-balanced duration and perfect destination to unplug. Relax on the bright white beaches, cyan and blue-hued waters and tall coconut palms swaying to the breeze. There are many underwater activities on the island and luxurious aspects that make this journey that much more enjoyable.
The Maldives is one of the more popular holiday destinations in the world, it’s the go-to if you’re wanting an island paradise trip. Choose between two different resort options ranging from Bungalows for the ultimate tropical luxury experience to Water Villas, which are all bright, spacious, and luxury appointed for what dreams are made of. Every Maldives water bungalow features steps down to the crystal-clear lagoon below- perfect for swimming and snorkeling adventures. Be pampered with all the modern comforts and professional services for one rejuvenating experience. This is one destination that’s truly blissful.
6 Days, 5 Nights: Maldives
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Crab Races and Other Live Entertainment
Gym and Various Sport Activities
Optional Spa Treatment
Optional Glass Bottom Boat Excursion
Optional Catamaran Sailing
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE ON A FAMILY VACATION
Treat yourself to a true spontaneous tropical vacation, just relax or chase underwater adventures with the optional add-on snorkeling and diving excursions.
GREAT ROMANTIC GETAWAY FOR COUPLES
Enjoy the beautiful turquoise lagoon at this private island. Service is attentive but non-intrusive, offering total relaxation and privacy.
REJUVENATE AND PAMPER YOUR SENSES
Unwind yourself with choices from body scrub, Thai massage to Indian Ayurvedic Therapy. These rejuvenating treatments will make you feel like you have just stepped out of a heavenly sanctuary.
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience.
|Destination||Superior Beach Bungalows||Water Villa|
|Paradise Island Resort, Maldives ⭐⭐⭐⭐|
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOURS
|Year||Tour Dates||Superior Beach Bungalow||Water Villa|
|2020||Aug 1 to Aug 31||$1,180||$1,935|
|2020||Sep 1 to Oct 31||$1,180||$1,935|
|2020||Nov 1 to Nov 30||$1,035||$1,965|
|2020||Dec 1 to Dec 15||$1,095||$1,965|
|2021||Jan 7 to Mar 31||Call||Call|
|2021||Apr 1 to Apr 30||Call||Call|
|2021||May 1 to Jul 31||Call||Call|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is MLE (Velana International Airport MLE)
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers By Speedboat
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Dinner for Guests at Superior Beach Bungalows
- ‣ Daily Breakfast for Guests at Water Villa
- ‣ Excursion
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses