Spice Trails of Kerala
Visit Kerala and discover its many hidden secrets on this 9-day journey. From coconut palm-lined coasts and rolling hills of tea to diverse wildlife, a trip to Kerala is as easy and rewarding as a glide through its famous backwaters.
For tea lovers and those who are just beginning, this is your chance to soak up the wonderful culture of tea in Kerala which is one of the largest tea producers in the world. Visit a working tea plantation and factory for a close-up experience. Taste the different spices that has the food in this culture bursting with flavors and don’t forget to take in the atmosphere of serenity that is the MOST soothing and sought after.
9 Days, 8 Nights: Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom & Alleppey
Cochin City Tour
Historic St. Francis Church
Chinese Fishing Nets
Synagogue at Jewish Quarter
Kathakali Dance Performance
Tea Plantation Tour
Lake Periyar Boat Ride
Periyar Natioinal Park
Spice Plantation Tour
Private Houseboat Lunch Cruise
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
A Dreamy Landscape
Unlike the hectic tourist epicenters of Jaipur and Delhi, relaxation practically oozes out of Kerala. As your boat glides along the backwaters, watch the farmers working on rice paddy fields, housewives washing laundry while coconut palms wave under a warm breeze.
See Animals In Their Natural Habitat
In the mountain range, the spectacular Periyar National Park is a tropical jungle filled with trails, lakes and abundant wildlife. It is easy to spot monkeys, water buffalo, elephants, Bengal tigers and even jaguars if you are lucky.
Locally Grown Kerala Cuisine
Food is flavored with delicate spices from local spice farms, generating gentle spikes of heat to enthrall your taste buds. Being next to Arabian Sea means a plentiful supply of fresh fish and crabs.
Meet Up at Cochin (COK)
Cochin | City Tour
Cochin – Munnar | Tea Plantation
Munnar – Thekkady | Periyar National Park
Thekkady | Spice Plantation
Thekkady – Kumarakom
Kumarakom | Alleppey Houseboat Lunch Cruise
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Cochin||Abad Dutch Bungalow||
|Munnar||Abad Copper Castle||
|Thekkady||Abad Green Forest Resort||
|Kumarakom||Abad Whispering Palm||
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
Private Tour, daily departure except Thursday
|2020||Oct 1 to Dec 20||$1,585||$1,745||$2,645|
|2021||Jan 10 to Mar 31||$1,585||$1,745||$2,645|
|2021||Apr 1 to Sep 30||Call||Call||Call|
|2021||Oct 1 to Dec 20||Call||Call||Call|
|2022||Jan 10 to Mar 31||Call||Call||Call|
Private Tour Price Details
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays.
- ‣ Special rates for single travelers or larger groups, and ultra-luxury hotels are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 60 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is COK(Cochin International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ International and Domestic Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses