Expo 2020 Dubai Vacation
The amazing Expo 2020 Dubai beckons to everyone all over the world. Visitors to Dubai will also be amazed at the unbelievably tall and majestic buildings that rise dominantly out of the desert sands and gleam beside the sparkling blue Persian Gulf.
“Connecting Minds, Creating the Future” sums up Expo 2020 Dubai. Explore the world in one place, see 192 country pavilions featuring the stories from every corner of the globe. Visit your favorite countries and discover new places in the expo grounds of 1.7 square miles.
Oct 20, 2020 – April 10, 2021 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
7 Days 6 Nights: Dubai
Customizable Private Tour ✦ Call For Price
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
- ‣ The highest outdoor observation deck in the world at the Burj Khalifa
- ‣ The Dubai Mall, the second largest shopping mall in the world, and its Aquarium
- ‣ A 3-Day Pass to Expo 2020 Dubai. Open every day, 60 exciting live shows daily and 200 restaurants to tickle your taste buds
- ‣ See Expo 2020 from the top of the rotating observation tower
- ‣ Glimpse the future of travel with the Hyperloop
- ‣ Become part of a mission to the planet Mars
Dubai is known worldwide for its amazing modern architecture. It’s hard to believe that only four decades ago, the city did not have a single skyscraper. Now, the Dubai skyline is full of unique skyscrapers designed by some of the best architects in the world. Don’t miss the amazing palm-shaped man-made islands, Jumeirah Palm and the iconic Atlantis Hotel.
The Gold Souk
A trip to Dubai isn’t complete without visiting the labyrinth of covered walkways of the gold souk. The streets are lined with narrow fascinating traditional shops and each shop window is packed full of glittering deep yellow gold and sparkling silver jewelry and colorful gemstones. Look for the photogenic $3 million 21-carat ring that weighs 141 pounds.
Ties to Culture and Tradition
Despite its Rapid Modernization
What makes Dubai unique is its ability to stay true to its local culture, religion, and traditions despite the fast pace of growth and modernization. Many young Emiratis from Dubai still practice their local traditions and cultures, and are proud to be a part of a city that embraces change and newcomers, while also staying true to its past.
Dubai | New Dubai and Old Dubai
Dubai | Day at Leisure
Day 4: Dubai Expo 2020
Day 5: Dubai Expo 2020
Day 6: Dubai Expo 2020
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing:Private Tour, Daily Departure
|2020||Oct 20 to Dec 15||Call||Call||Call|
|2020||Jan 3 to Apr 10||Call||Call||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is DXB (Dubai International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary (Except Burj Khalifa Ticket)
- ‣ A 3-Day Pass to Expo 2020 Dubai
- ‣ Burj Khalifa Ticket
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Tourism Fee of AED 15 per room per night paid directly to the hotel
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense