Experience the best features of Northern Vietnam with memories from your trip that will last a lifetime. From its rolling rice terraces and charming rural villages in the countryside to the lush green hills and dazzling emerald waters of Ha Long Bay, this journey is definitely considered as one of Asia’s best-kept travel secrets.
The Ninh Binh province is blessed with the natural beauty of limestone mountains and scenic waterways. There’s just as much to see as there is to do, including an overnight cruise across Ha Long Bay that will be one of the many highlights that make this journey special.
6 Days, 5 Nights: Hanoi, Ninh Binh, Ha Long Bay
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Bay of the Descending Dragon, Ha Long Bay
Cruise in style through this UNESCO World Heritage Site in the comfort of a cruise ship. This visit is also filled with many adventurous activities. More than 3000 towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped with forests rise from the emerald waters.
Hanoi, An Old Cultural Center
Hanoi located on the banks of the Red River is one of the most ancient capitals in the world and where travelers can find well-preserved colonial buildings, ancient pagodas, and unique museums within the city center. The oldest Buddhist temple in Hanoi is Tran Quoc Pagoda, a well-preserved 6-century pagoda.
Kayak to hidden caves, lagoons, unspoiled beaches, and floating fishing villages. Filled with many adventures, a trip to Vietnam is more than just a vacation; it’s a meaningful learning experience, one where the whole family will remember.
Hanoi | City Tour
Hanoi | Ninh Binh Day Tour
Hanoi - Ha Long Bay
Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Ha Long Bay|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
|2019||Jan - Dec||$1,200||$1,445||$1,800|
|2020||Jan - Dec||$1,320||$1,590||$1,980|
- ‣ Daily departures except for Sundays and Thursday.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is HAN (Noi Bai International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses