Experience the best features of northern Vietnam with memories from your trip that will last a lifetime. From its rolling rice terraces and charming rural villages in the countryside to the lush green hills and dazzling emerald waters of Ha Long Bay, this journey is definitely considered as one of Asia’s best-kept travel secrets. There’s just as much to see as there is to do, including an overnight cruise across Ha Long Bay that will be one of the many highlights that make this journey special.
5 Days, 4 Nights: Hanoi, Ha Long Bay
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Ba Dinh Square
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
One Pillar Pagoda
Tran Quoc Pagoda
Temple of Literature
Hoan Kiem Lake
Ha Long Bay* (Overnight Cruise)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
BAY OF THE DESCENDING DRAGON
Cruise in style through Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in the comfort of a cruise ship. This visit is also filled with many adventurous activities. More than 3000 towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped with forests rise from the emerald waters.
HANOI, AN OLD CULTURAL CENTER
Hanoi located on the banks of the Red River is one of the most ancient capitals in the world and where travelers can find well-preserved colonial buildings, ancient pagodas, and unique museums within the city center. The oldest Buddhist temple in Hanoi is Tran Quoc Pagoda, a well-preserved 6th century pagoda.
Kayak to hidden caves, lagoons and floating fishing villages. Filled with many adventures, a trip to Vietnam is more than just a vacation; it’s a meaningful learning experience, one which the whole family will remember.
Hanoi | City Tour
Hanoi - Ha Long Bay
Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Ha Long Bay|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
|2019||Jan - Dec||$1,150||$1,310||$$1,720|
|2020||Jan - Dec||$1,265||$1,440||$$1,890|
- ‣ Daily departures except for Sundays and Thursday.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is HAN (Noi Bai International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses