A country replete with arresting beauty and proud traditions, Vietnam has both the hustle and bustle of modern life and the tranquility of a bygone time.
Hanoi is the country’s cultural heart that still bears traces of centuries of change. Explore this genteel city of wide Parisian boulevards and beautiful temples. South of Hanoi, Ninh Binh province is blessed with natural beauty of limestone mountains and scenic waterways. Discover Ha Long Bay, a stunning landscape of countless jagged limestone islands rearing out of the water.
Join us to discover the wonders of North Vietnam!
6 Days, 5 Nights: Hanoi, Ninh Binh, Ha Long Bay
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Bay of Descending Dragon, Ha Long Day
Towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped with forests rise from the emerald waters. No wonder, Ha Long bay is an UNESCO World Heritage Site
Tran Quoc Pagoda
On the bank of the Red River, this well-preserved 6 century pagoda is the oldest Buddhist temple in Hanoi
Silk Embroidery Paintings
Thousands of silk strands exquisitely embroidered on cloth make timeless masterpieces
Hanoi | City Tour
Hanoi | Ninh Binh
Hanoi - Ha Long Bay
Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Hanoi||Skylark Hotel||Army Hotel||Sheraton Hotel|
|Ha Long Bay||Oasis Cruise||Oasis Cruise||Bhaya Cruise|
- COMFORT - 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM - 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY - 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE JOURNEYS
|2019||Jan - Dec||$1,200||$1,380||$1,800|
|2020||Jan - Dec||$1,320||$1,520||$1,980|
- Daily departures except for Sundays and Thursday.
- Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- The nearest airport is HAN (Noi Bai International).
- Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense