Heritage of Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka’s tropical climate, sandy beaches and incredible cuisine are just among the many reasons to include this beautiful South Asian country on your travel bucket list. It has fast become a popular tourist destination for travelers around the globe.
Immerse yourself in this tropical paradise and experience its unique adventures. One amazing week to take in Sri Lanka’s nearly 3,000 years of history and some of world’s most ancient cities! Visit the remnants of many once glorious cities, amazing palaces, ancient temples and monasteries, hospitals and theaters intricately carved out of stone amidst the soaring mountains. Don’t forget to taste its many delicious local dishes, fragrant spices and famous Ceylon tea while your there!
7 Days, 6 Nights: Colombo, Anuradhapura, Sigiriya, Dambulla, Kandy
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Colombo Walking Tour
Elephants at Minneriya National Park
Ruins of Anuradhapura*
Sri Mahabodhi (one the world’s oldest trees)
Sigiriya Rock* (Lion Rock)
Rock Cave Temple of Dambulla*
Spice Plantation Tour
Kandy City Tour
Temple of Tooth Relic of Buddha*
Sri Lankan style tapas
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Sri Lanka offers a chance to see museum-quality statues and artifacts in-situ. Pilgrims from around the world embark on a spiritual journey and attend ceremonies in magnificent dagobas and monasteries in ancient Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Dambulla and Kandy, all UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
LARGEST WALKING MAMMAL ON EARTH
Nothing beats seeing herds of elephants firsthand in their natural habitat. Be amazed at their immense size, intelligence and majesty as they stride across the river or amble through the forest, an experience that is surely the highlight of any journey.
BIG FLAVOR SRI LANKAN FOOD
Taste the true heart of Sri Lanka in their flavorful cuisine and discover the influences from Holland, Indonesia, India and China. Cardamom, curry leaves and many other fragrant spices are the building blocks of local cuisine together with rice, coconut, and native tropical fruits and vegetables.
Meet Up at Colombo (CMB)
Colombo - Dambulla | Colombo City Tour, Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
Dambulla | Anuradhapura
Dambulla | Sigiriya
Dambulla - Kandy | Dambulla Rock Cave Temple, Spices of Kandy
Kandy | Kandy City Tour, Temple of the Tooth Relic, Cooking Demo
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Dambulla||Kassapa Lions Rock|
- COMFORT - 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM - 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY - 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOURS
|Year||Tour Date||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|2020||Oct 1-Dec 20||$1,495||$1,525||$2,040|
|2021||Jan 5-Mar 31||$1,630||$1,705||$2,220|
|2021||Apr 1-Sep 30||Call||Call||Call|
|2021||Oct 1-Dec 20||Call||Call||Call|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 60 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is CBM (Bandaranaike International Airport, Colombo).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Most of the Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses