Heritage of Sri Lanka
$2390 $1095per person
Immerse yourself in this tropical paradise and experience its unique adventures. One amazing week to take in Sri Lanka’s nearly 3,000 years of history and some of world’s most ancient cities!
Ruins of Anuradhapura, the Lion Rock, Temple of Tooth Relic and Dambulla Rock Cave Temple are must-see attractions. Visit the remnants of these once glorious cities, their palaces, temples, monasteries, hospitals and theaters intricately carved out of stone now abandoned amidst the soaring mountains.
Sri Lanka is also a cultural of melting pot of Sinhalese, Dutch, Portuguese and British. Explore this rich heritage while tasting fantastic local food, spices and famous Ceylon tea.
7 Days, 6 Nights: Colombo, Anuradhapura, Sigiriya, Dambulla, Kandy
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Sri Lanka offers a chance to see museum-quality statues and artifacts in-situ. Pilgrims from around the world embark on a spiritual journey and attend ceremonies in magnificent dagobas and monasteries in ancient Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Sigiriya, Dambulla and Kandy. All UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Largest Walking Mammal on Earth
Nothing beats seeing herds of elephants firsthand in their natural habitat. Be amazed at their immense size, intelligence and majesty as they stride across the river or amble through the forest, an experience that is surely the highlight of any journey.
Big Flavor Sri Lankan Food
Taste the true heart of Sri Lanka in their flavorful cuisine and discover the influences from Dutch, Indonesia, India and China. Cardamom, curry leaves and many other fragrant spices are the building blocks of local cuisine together with rice, coconut, and native tropical fruits and seafood.
Meet Up at Colombo (CMB)
Colombo - Dambulla | Colombo City Tour, Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
Dambulla | Anuradhapura
Dambulla | Sigiriya
Dambulla - Kandy | Dambulla Rock Cave Temple, Spices of Kandy
Kandy | Kandy City Tour, Temple of the Tooth Relic, Cooking Demo
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Negombo||Rani Beach Hotel|
|Dambulla||Eight wonder Hotel|
- COMFORT - 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM - 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY - 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE JOURNEYS
|Year||Tour Date||Comfort Class☆☆☆||Deluxe Class☆☆☆☆||Luxury Class☆☆☆☆☆|
|2019||Apr 1-Oct 31||$1,095||$1,255||$1,455|
|2019||Nov 1-Dec 23||$1,120||$1,365||$1,605|
|2020||Jan 16-Mar 31||$2,690||$2,855||$2,965|
|2020||Apr 1-Oct 31||$2,390||$2,535||$2,630|
|2020||Nov 1-Dec 23||$2,690||$2,855||$2,965|
- Daily departures.
- Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- The nearest airport is CBM (Bandaranaike International Airport, Colombo).
- Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and All Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses