Discover UAE & Oman
Experience the beauty of nature combined with modern life at a rare meeting point between ancient beginnings and today’s lavish new and old city culture. This journey will definitely be enlightening and change the way you see the world. Explore the Arabian Peninsula and go beyond the gleaming skyscrapers of Dubai and Abu Dhabi into neighboring Oman to visit an array of landscapes, from magnificent canyons and desert to pristine coastlines. You’ll also visit many historic forts and ancient castles, and experience the heart-warming legendary Bedouin hospitality. Then for thrill-seeking adventures, you’ll experience rides at a Ferrari World theme park and sand dune bashing in the desert.
8 Days, 7 Nights: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Nakhal Fort, Nizwa, Wahiba Sands
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Dubai City Tour
Burj Khalifa (Observation Desk)
The Dubai Mall
Souq Madinat Jumeirah (Little Venice)
Al Bastakiya Historical Neighborhood
Gold Souk (Gold Market)
Spice Souk (Spice Market)
Abu Dhabi City Tour
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Heritage Village (Handcraft Demonstrations)
Muscat City Tour
Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque
Bait Al Baranda Museum
Royal Opera House
Nakhl City Tour
Ain Thowarah (Hot Springs System)
Wadi Bani Awf
Bilad Sayt (Mountain Village)
Al Hamra Village Ruins
Nizwa City Tour
Wadi Bani Khalid
Sand Dune Bashing
Desert Camp & Dinner
Dhow Factory (Wooden Ships)
Wadi Tiwi (Wadi Of Nine Villages)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Dubai is known worldwide for its architecture. It’s hard to believe that only four decades ago, the city did not have a single skyscraper. Now, the Dubai skyline is full of unique skyscrapers designed by some of the best architects in the world. Don’t miss the Dancing Dubai Fountains and the sprawling views from the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa.
LIFESTYLE IN THE DESERT
Turn the pages back to over 100 years ago, pre-1920’s before there were cars or any modern amenities, when camels were ‘the ships of the desert’. This experience takes you on an adventure into the culture and history of a bygone era and gives you the chance to live a day in the life of a true Bedouin.
SEE THE ANCIENT CITY OF NIZWA COME TO LIFE
On Fridays, watch as farmers and traders from all over Oman come together to barter and trade their livestock and handicrafts for a living. Located at one of the finest traditional markets that exist today, there are some traditions that never change. See what life must have been like in a much older time!
Dubai | City Tour
Dubai – Abu Dhabi | Yas Waterworld, Ferrari World
Abu Dhabi - Muscat | Abu Dhabi City Tour
Muscat | City Tour
Muscat - Nizwa| Nakhal Fort, Hot Springs, Traditional Village
Nizwa - Wahiba Sands | Nizwa, Wadi Bani Khalid, Sand Dune Bashing, Desert Camp
Wahiba Sands – Muscat (MCT) | Wadi Tiwi, Wadi Shab
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing:Private Tour, Daily Departure
|2020||Oct 20 to Dec 15||Call||Call||Call|
|2020||Jan 3 to Apr 10||Call||Call||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is Dubai - Dubai International Airport (DXB).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is Muscat - Muscat International Airport (MCT).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary (Except Burj Khalifa Ticket)
- ‣ Burj Khalifa Ticket
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Tourism Fee of AED 15 per room per night paid directly to the hotel in UAE
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense