Best of Dubai
Break up a long flight and enjoy some much-deserved relaxation as you embark on this short tour highlighting the best of Dubai – the tourism hub of the UAE (United Arab Emirates). Dubai is well known for its world record-breaking sightseeing attractions and experiences that offer something for every visitor. The city is growing and modernizing quickly, and yet still makes special efforts to preserve its rich past and ancient cultural heritage.
This compact 4-day Dubai tour features unbelievably tall and majestic buildings that rise dominantly out of the desert sands and gleam beside the sparkling blue Persian Gulf. Just to name a few of its iconic landmarks – Burj Al Arab (most luxurious hotel in the world), Burj Khalifa (world’s tallest building), and The Dubai Mall (second largest shopping mall in the world)!
4 Days, 3 Nights: Dubai
Dubai City Tour
Burj Khalifa (Observation Deck)
The Dubai Mall
Souq Madinat Jumeirah (Little Venice)
Al Bastakiya Historical Neighborhood
Gold Souk (Gold Market)
Spice Souk (Spice Market)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
It’s hard to believe that only four decades ago, the city did not have a single skyscraper. Now, the Dubai skyline is full of unique skyscrapers that are designed by some of the best architects in the world. Dancing Dubai Fountains and the Burj Khalifa are iconic must-sees!
THE GOLD SOUK
A trip to Dubai isn’t complete without visiting the famous Gold Souk, which is one of the oldest and most fascinating traditional market for gold jewelry and gemstones. This is one of the popular tourist destinations of the emirates, with the city upholding its title “the City of Gold”.
TIES TO CULTURE AND TRADITION DESPITE ITS RAPID MODERNIZATION
Dubai prides itself on its unique ability to stay true to local culture, religion, and traditions. Many young Emiratis from Dubai are still aware of and practice their local traditions and cultures and are proud to be a part of a city that embraces change and newcomers.
Dubai | New Dubai and Old Dubai
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Private Tour, Daily Departure
|2021||Jan 3 to Apr 30||Call||$655||Call|
|2021||May 1 to Sept 30||Call||$525||Call|
|2021||Oct 1 to Dec 20||Call||Call||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is DXB (Dubai International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary (Except Burj Khalifa Ticket)
- ‣ Burj Khalifa Ticket
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Tourism Fee of AED 15 per room per night paid directly to the hotel
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense
- ‣ A deposit of $300 and the airfare price is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ A monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.