Best of Dubai
Break your long haul flight and enjoy some much deserved relaxation as you embark on this short tour highlighting Dubai – the tourism hub of the UAE (United Arab Emirates). Dubai is well known for its amazing sightseeing attractions and experiences that offer something for every visitor. The city is growing and modernizing quickly, and yet still makes special efforts to preserve its rich past and ancient cultural heritage.
This compact 4-day Dubai tour features unbelievably tall and majestic buildings that rise dominantly out of the desert sands and gleam beside the sparkling blue Persian Gulf. Just to name a few of its iconic landmarks – Burj Al Arab (most luxurious hotel in the world), Burj Khalifa (world’s tallest building), and The Dubai Mall (second largest shopping mall in the world!).
4 Days 3 Nights: Dubai
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Ties to Culture and Tradition
Despite its Rapid Modernization
Despite Dubai’s fast growth and modernization, what makes it unique is its ability to stay true to local culture, religion, and traditions. Many young Emiratis from Dubai are still aware of and practice their local traditions and cultures, and are proud to be a part of a city that both embraces change and incomers, while also staying true to its past.
Dubai is known worldwide for its architecture. It’s hard to believe that only four decades ago, the city did not have a single building. Now, the Dubai skyline is full of unique skyscrapers designed by some of the best architects in the world. Don’t miss the sprawling views from the tallest building in the world, The Burj Khalifa.
The Gold Souk
A trip to Dubai isn’t complete without a trip to the famous Gold Souk, which is one of the oldest and fascinating traditional market for gold jewelry and gemstones. This is one of the popular tourist destinations of the emirates, with the city upholding the title for being the City of Gold.
Dubai | New Dubai and Old Dubai
Dubai | Day at Leisure
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing:Private Tour, Daily Departure
|Tour Date||Solo**||2 Persons*||4 Persons*|
|2019: Jan 15 - Apr 30 & Sept 15 – Nov 23, Dec 1 - Dec 20||$2,110||$1,100||$900|
|2020: Jan 15 - Apr 30 & Sept 15 – Nov 21, Nov 29 - Dec 20||$2,220||$1,130||$995|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is DXB (Dubai International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Tourism Fee of AED 15 per room per night paid directly to the hotel
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense