September 23 - Oct 2, 2020 (Wednesday - Friday)
India Golden Triangle with Taj Mahal & Tigers FAM Trip
RSVP by August 11, 2020!
Experience our India Private Tours first-hand by joining our “Golden Triangle with Taj Mahal & Tigers” Deluxe FAM Trip this May. This 10-day all-inclusive journey is a great introduction to India as we enjoy the ultimate educational experience which will help you provide your clients even more value on their India trips.
Witness the history and culture of Indian, Mughal empires and the British Raj. Explore the heritage journey through ancient Hindu and Islamic temples, amazing forts, beautiful palaces and the most magnificent shrine for a lost love, the Taj Mahal. Venture into Ranthambore National Park to search for the Bengal tiger, sambar, leopard and more.
Beyond that, you deserve the opportunity to relax, step out of business mode and enjoy a pleasant getaway on this FAM price holiday.
Impressive Architectures from a Glorious Past
India is famous for its many historical monuments and unique architectures. Each monument possesses great history with its own specific identity. Its numerous past rulers have left behind many amazing forts, beautiful palaces, and fine architecture. Visit 6 UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Agra Fort, Jaipur City, Jantar Mantar, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutab Minar and the unforgettable Taj Mahal.
Embark on a rich and diverse wildlife safari that has always drawn the attention of nature lovers from around the globe. Be amazed by the varied species of animals, from birds to marsh crocodiles and everything in between, in this tropical dry deciduous forest. The best wildlife reserve in India, Ranthambore has more than 85 Bengal tigers so visitors stand a good chance of spotting them on safari. Get your cameras ready!
Land of Arts and Culture
Culture plays an important role in the development of any nation. Both the arts and cultures of India are highly influenced by deep ancestral traditions. Each region of India has their own distinct representations. Capture the essence that makes India so special and inspire in you a new perspective of this incredible destination.
10 Days, Delhi-Agra-Ranthambore-Jaipur
September 23, Wednesday
Day 1: Depart USA
September 24, Thursday
Day 2: New Delhi, India
Arrival – Meet & Greet. Transfer to hotel.
September 25, Friday
Day 3: Heritage Sightseeing in Delhi
Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, Spice Market and cycle rickshaw ride. Photo op at President’s Residence and India Gate. Sikh temple lunch.
September 26, Saturday
Day 4: Delhi to Agra
Qutub Minar; Lotus Temple – photo stop
Mehtab Bagh (sunset view of Taj Mahal)
September 27, Sunday
Day 5: Timeless Taj Mahal, Agra
Taj Mahal – sunrise visit. Red Fort & Itimad-ud-Daulah tomb (“Baby Tāj”)
September 28, Monday
Day 6: Ranthambore Safari
Afternoon tiger safari on private jeep.
September 29, Tuesday
Day 7: Ranthambore Safari
Morning safari before departure to Jaipur.
September 30, Wednesday
Day 8: The Pink City of Jaipur
Amber Fort, Sheesh Mahal (Palace of Mirrors), Jaipur City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal (Water Palace, photo op). Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds). Visit Step Well, if time allows.
Oct 1, Thursday
Day 9: Last Glance of India
Travel from Jaipur to Delhi.
Check into Lemon Tree Hotel (day room).
Transfer to Airport for late night Departure.
Oct 2, Friday
Day 10: Arrive USA (Home)
- A qualified travel agent can bring one companion as a paid guest.
- Full payment by August 11, 2020 (Tuesday) via credit card payment (with additional 4% processing fee) or wire transfer.
- Rates are subject to change/availability prior to full payment.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- Passport ID page for every guest is required during registration.
- FAM tour will be cancelled if it has less than 18 passengers. Maximum group size is 24.
|USA Airport||Travel Agent (Twin Sharing)||Companion Guest (Twin Sharing)|
- Prices are in USD and include all applicable taxes.
- Twin-sharing prices are per person based on double occupancy.
- Prices for other departure cities – please inquire via email.
- Delhi – The LaLit view images >
- Agra – ITC Mughal view images >
- Ranthambhore – Jungle Vilas view images >
- Jaipur – ITC Rajputana view images >
- Delhi Aerocity – Lemon Tree Premier view images >
* Check in time is 1400 Hrs/ check out time 1200 Hrs.
- Airfare (economy class via Star Alliance Partner) from selected USA gateway airports to Delhi, India
- Airport transfers, meet and greet
- 7 nights deluxe hotels and 1 day-room
- All Meals
- English speaking local guide and driver
- Entrance fees to monuments & attractions per itinerary
- Elephant/JEEP ride in Jaipur
- Two jeep safaris on sharing basis in Ranthambore National Park (4 pax in one jeep)
- Travel Insurance (we highly recommend that you obtain travel insurance)
- Medical Expenses
- Visa Fee
- Liquor/Alcoholic drinks
- Personal Expenses