Vietnam Food Tour
Travelers anticipate seeing Vietnam’s surreal landscapes and tasting the iconic Pho noodles. However, your itinerary is incomplete without meeting the locals, getting to know the culture and eating their food. Vietnam had over 2000 miles of coastline and each region has something different to offer.
Join us on a journey from north to south and see rolling rice terraces and picturesque historic riverside towns. Get to know the heritage and how it influences the food.
10 Days 9 Nights: Hanoi, Hoi An, Hue, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Picturesque Historical Towns
The hidden gems of the imperial cities of Hanoi and Hue, and the historical town of Hoi An showcase the rich culture that draws from Cambodian Khmer and Vietnamese Emperors, and the influences of the French, Chinese and Japanese. Travelers will find the well-preserved Imperial Citadel, colonial buildings, ancient pagodas, and ancestral worship temples.
Flavors of Vietnam
The long coastline and waterways provide plentiful fish and seafood, while the tropical climate offers an abundance of rice, vegetables and exotic fruits, from rambutans to mangosteens. The Vietnamese have absorbed many culinary influences from China, colonial France and surrounding Asian countries and yet their fusion exudes a distinct Vietnamese taste. Taste the ever-popular Pho noodles, Banh Mi (sandwich), Bah Xeo (crepes) and more.
Get To Know the Locals
Vietnamese are friendly and welcome travelers with open arms. Whether chatting up a local while awaiting your food or meeting a farmer in the countryside, they love to share their family stories and tales of daily life, letting you immerse and delve deep into the local life.
Hanoi | City & Food Tour
Hanoi – Hoi An
Hoi An | Organic Farm Tour & Cooking Class
Hoi An - Hue | Danang, Imperial City of Hue
Hue | Home Cooking
Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) | City Tour
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) | Cooking Class
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) | Street Food Market
Dates & Pricing
|2019||Jan - Dec||Please call||Please call||Please call|
|2020||Jan - Dec||Please call||Please call||Please call|
- ‣ Daily departures except for Sundays and Thursday.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is HAN (Noi Bai International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is SGN (Tan Son Nhat International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses