Vietnam Food Tour
Eat your way through Vietnam and experience its amazing cuisine on this food and culinary tour! Sample street food, cook with local chefs, and connect with locals as you travel to iconic sights and engage in enriching experiences. Vietnam has over 2000 miles of coastline and each region has something different to offer. The imperial cities of Hanoi and Hue offer you a glimpse into the old royal lifestyles. CNN named Hoi An one of the most picturesque towns in Asia. Explore Vietnamese cuisines that absorbed culinary influences from China, colonial France and neighboring countries. Get to know the heritage and how it influenced the cuisines. For all the foodies out there, this trip makes a fantastic and fun way to discover Vietnam and captures its unique and exuberant culture!
11 Days, 10 Nights: Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Hoi An, Hue, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Hanoi City Tour
Chau Long market
Truc Bach Lake
Bach Ma Temple
Hang Be Market
Street Food Lunch Tour
Dong Xuan Market & Egg Coffee
Ho Chi Minh’s House
One Pillar Pagoda
Temple of Literature
Ha Long Bay* (Overnight Cruise)
Hoi An Central Market
Organic Farm Tour & Cooking Class
Hoi Ann City Tour
Hoi An Ancient Town*
Japanese Covered Bridge
Fukien Chinese Temple
Chua Ong Temple
Hai Van Pass
Museum of Cham Sculpture
Hue Imperial Citadel*
Thanh Toan Village
Thien Mu Pagoda
Emperor Minh Mang Tomb
Dinner at the Home of Royal Descendant
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) Tour
Hotel de Ville (City Hall)
Notre Dame Cathedral
Central Post Office
Ben Thanh Market
Saigon Cooking Class & Lunch
Walking Food Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
HISTORIC TOWNS & IMPERIAL CITIES
The hidden gems that showcase the rich culture that draws from Cambodian and Vietnamese emperors, the influence of the French, Chinese and Japanese, all well preserved here.
COOKING CLASSES & STREET FOOD TOURS
Get to know the locals and cuisine from visiting farms and cooking demonstrations. The long coastline provides plentiful fish and seafood, while the tropical climate offers an abundance of rice, vegetables and exotic fruits, from rambutans to mangosteens. Don’t forget to try everyone’s favorite Pho, Banh Mi, and Bah Xeo dishes!
GET TO KNOW THE LOCALS
Vietnamese are friendly and welcoming to travelers with open arms. Whether chatting up a local while awaiting your food or meeting a farmer in the countryside, they love to share their family stories and tales of daily life, letting you immerse and delve deep into the local life.
Hanoi | City & Food Tour
Hanoi - Ha Long Bay | Overnight Cruise
Long Bay - Hanoi - Hoi An
Hoi An | Organic Farm Tour & Cooking Class
Hoi An - Danang - Hue | Museum of Cham Sculpture, Imperial City of Hue
Hue | Thanh Toan Village, Royal Descendant Visit
Hue – Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) | City Tour
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) | Cooking Class
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) | Foodie Walking Tour
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Ha Long Bay||Garden Bay|
|Hoi An||Le Pavillon Hoian Boutique|
|Hue||Moonlight Hotel Hue orRomance Hotel Hue|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Avanti Hotel|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
|2019||Oct 1 – Dec 23||$2,140||$2,225||$2,845|
|2020||Jan 1 – May 4||$2,140||$2,225||$2,845|
|2020||May 5 – Sept 30||$2,120||$2,165||$2,805|
|2020||Oct 1 – Dec 23||$2,140||$2,225||$2,845|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is HAN (Noi Bai International, Hanoi).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is SGN (Tan Son Nhat International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses