Vietnam Food Tour
Travelers can anticipate seeing Vietnam’s surreal landscapes and tasting the iconic Pho noodles. However, your itinerary would be incomplete without meeting the locals, getting to know the culture and their food. Vietnam has over 2000 miles of coastline and each region has something different to offer.
Join us on a journey from north to south and see rolling rice terraces and picturesque historic riverside towns. Get to know the heritage and how it influences the food.
11 Days 10 Nights: Hanoi, Ha Long, Hoi An, Hue, Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
TOUR TYPE: Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
- ‣ Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Ha Long Bay, Hoi An Ancient Town and Imperial Citadel of Hue
- ‣ Explore Vietnamese cuisines that absorbed culinary influences from China, colonial France and neighboring countries
- ‣ Overnight cruise across Ha Long Bay with many inclusive activities
- ‣ The imperial cities of Hanoi and Hue offer you a glimpse into the old royal lifestyles
- ‣ CNN named Hoi An one of the most picturesque towns in Asia
- ‣ Get to know the locals at a farm, cooking classes and more
- ‣ We got you, personalize this tour for dietary requirements
Picturesque Historical Towns & Imperial Cities
The hidden gems of the imperial cities of Hanoi and Hue, and the historical town of Hoi An showcase the rich culture that draws from Cambodian Khmer and Vietnamese Emperors, and the influences of the French, Chinese and Japanese. Travelers will find the well-preserved Imperial Citadel, colonial buildings, ancient pagodas, and ancestral worship temples.
Cooking Classes & Street Food Tours
The long coastline and waterways provide plentiful fish and seafood, while the tropical climate offers an abundance of rice, vegetables and exotic fruits, from rambutans to mangosteens. The Vietnamese have absorbed many culinary influences from China, colonial France and surrounding Asian countries and yet their fusion exudes a distinct Vietnamese taste. Taste the ever-popular Pho noodles, Banh Mi (sandwich), Bah Xeo (crepes) and more.
Get To Know the Locals
Vietnamese are friendly and welcome travelers with open arms. Whether chatting up a local while awaiting your food or meeting a farmer in the countryside, they love to share their family stories and tales of daily life, letting you immerse and delve deep into the local life.
Hanoi | City & Food Tour
Hanoi - Ha Long Bay | Overnight Cruise
Long Bay - Hanoi - Hoi An
Organic Farm Tour & Cooking Class
Hoi An - Hue | Danang, Imperial City of Hue
Hue | Thanh Toan Village, Royal Descendant Visit
Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) | City Tour
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) | Cooking Class
Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) | Foodie Walking Tour
|Ha Long Bay||Garden Bay|
|Hoi An||Le Pavillon Hoian Boutique|
|Hue||Moonlight Hotel Hue orRomance Hotel Hue|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Avanti Hotel|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
|2019||Oct 1 – Dec 23||$2,140||$2,225||$2,845|
|2020||Jan 1 – May 4||$2,140||$2,225||$2,845|
|2020||May 5 – Sept 30||$2,120||$2,165||$2,805|
|2020||Oct 1 – Dec 23||$2,140||$2,225||$2,845|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is HAN (Noi Bai International, Hanoi).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is SGN (Tan Son Nhat International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses