United Arab Emirates Expedition
Discover the hidden gems and incredible destinations beyond the opulence and modern cities on this unique journey through the United Arab Emirates. Catch a glimpse of two unique worlds as you compare the new with the old on this tour of Dubai, Abu Dhabi and other Emirates. Leaving the skyscrapers in the rear-view mirror, you will visit remarkable oases in the desert, experience heart-warming Bedouin hospitality, and gaze at both mighty peaks in the mountains and sublime beaches on the Arabian Gulf.
This tour goes beyond the glitter of the cities, into a diverse mosaic showcasing the natural beauty of the land that is unknown to many travelers.
7 Days 6 Nights: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah
Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
- ‣ Visit the cultural sites of Al Ain, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- ‣ The unique skyscrapers of Dubai including the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa
- ‣ The Dubai Fountain, the largest musical fountain in the world
- ‣ The world’s largest hand-knotted carpet and 24-carat gold gilded chandeliers in Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- ‣ Mighty mountains, magical sand dunes in the desert and contrasting pristine beaches by the Gulf of Oman
- ‣ Heart-warming Bedouin hospitality, culture and traditions
Ties to Culture and Tradition
Despite its Rapid Modernization
Despite UAE’s fast growth and modernization, what makes it unique is its ability to stay true to its local culture, religion, and traditions. Many young Emiratis are still aware of and practice their traditions and culture. Nonetheless they are also proud to embrace change and newcomers.
Dubai is known worldwide for its architecture. It’s hard to believe that only four decades ago, the city did not have a single skyscraper. Now, the Dubai skyline is full of unique skyscrapers designed by some of the best architects in the world. Don’t miss the Dancing Dubai Fountains and the sprawling views from the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa.
Mighty Mountains and Rolling Sand Dunes
Journey outside the metropolitan city to the natural beauty of the other Emirates. You will find fierce mountains surrounding towns fed by oases that have supported the Bedouin for 4000 years, and the magical sand dunes in the desert and contrasting pristine beaches by the Gulf of Oman.
Dubai | Old Dubai
Dubai – Abu Dhabi | City Tour
Abu Dhabi - Al Ain | Life of Bedouin
Al Ain - Ras Al Khaimah | Desert, Mountain & Beaches
Ras Al Khaimah – Dubai | Dubai City Tour
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Ras Al Khaimah||Call||Call|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingSMALL GROUP TOUR, land tour with airfare
|2020||Mar 24, Tuesday – Mar 31, Tuesday|
|2020||Sep 24, Tuesday – Oct 1, Tuesday|
- ‣ This tour is guarantee to operate with a minimum of 2 guests and maximum of 16 guests
- ‣ For other US cities, please call for price
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes AND include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Special rate for single travelers is available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Any promotion discount will only apply to the price for land tour excluding air fare.
PRIVATE TOURS, land tour only
|2020||Jan 3 to Apr 30||Call||$2,105||Call|
|2020||May 1 to Sept 30||Call||$1,810||Call|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and include all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- The nearest airport is DXB (Dubai International).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary (Except Burj Khalifa Ticket)
- ‣ Burj Khalifa Ticket
- ‣ Domestic/International
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ Tourism Fee of AED 15 per room per night paid directly to the hotel