United Arab Emirates Expedition
Discover the hidden gems and incredible destinations beyond the opulence and modern cities on this spectacular journey through the United Arab Emirates. Catch a glimpse of two unique worlds as you compare the new with the old on this tour of Dubai, Abu Dhabi and other Emirates. Once we leave the skyscrapers in the rear-view mirror, we then begin to explore remarkable oases in the desert, experience heart-warming Bedouin hospitality, and gaze at mighty peaks in the mountains and sublime beaches on the Arabian Gulf. With the two worlds in marked contrast with one another, this journey is truly an eye-opening experience with much memories and unique experiences to be cherished!
📣 Special Offer 10% Discount Ends July 15
7 Days, 6 Nights: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ras Al Khaimah
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Old Dubai Tour
Old Persian House
Gold Souk (Gold Market)
Spice Souk (Spice Market)
Abu Dhabi City Tour
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Heritage Village (Handcraft Demonstrations)
Al Ain’s Cultural Sites*
Al Jahili Fort
Ras Al Khaimah Tour
Al Bithnah Fort
Dubai City Tour
Burj Khalifa (Observation Desk)
The Dubai Mall
Souq Madinat Jumeirah (Little Venice)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
TIES TO CULTURE AND TRADITION DESPITE ITS RAPID MODERNIZATION
Despite UAE’s fast growth and modernization, what makes it unique is its ability to stay true to its local culture, religion, and traditions. Many young Emiratis are still aware of and practice their traditions and culture. Nonetheless, they are also proud to embrace change and newcomers.
Dubai is known worldwide for its architecture. It’s hard to believe that only four decades ago, the city did not have a single skyscraper. Now, the Dubai skyline is full of unique skyscrapers designed by some of the best architects in the world. Don’t miss the Dancing Dubai Fountains and the sprawling views from the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa.
MIGHTY MOUNTAINS AND ROLLING SAND DUNES
Journey outside the metropolitan city to the natural beauty of the other Emirates. You will find fierce mountains surrounding towns fed by oases that have supported the Bedouin for 4000 years, and the magical sand dunes in the desert and contrasting pristine beaches by the Gulf of Oman.
Arrive Dubai, UAE
Dubai | Old Dubai
Dubai – Abu Dhabi | City Tour
Abu Dhabi - Al Ain | Life of Bedouin
Al Ain - Ras Al Khaimah | Desert, Mountain & Beaches
Ras Al Khaimah – Dubai | Dubai City Tour
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Ras Al Khaimah||Call||
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Hotel Check-in and Check-out
Pre-Tour Hotel Add-on and Post-Tour Hotel Add-on
📣 Special Offer 10% Discount Ends July 15, 2021. Tours must be Completed by Sept 30, 2022. Discount Applies during Booking.
Private Tours (Land Only. Choose Your Dates)
|2021||May 1 to Sept 30||Call||$1,638 $1,820||Call|
|2021||Oct 1 to Dec 15||Call||$1,904 $2,115||Call|
|2021||Dec 16 to Dec 31||Call||Call||Call|
|2022||Jan 1 to Jan 15||Call||Call||Call|
|2022||Jan 16 to Apr 30||Call||$1,904 $2,115||Call|
|2022||May 1 to Sept 30||Call||$1,638 $1,820||Call|
|2022||Oct 1 to Dec 15||Call||$2,115||Call|
|2022||Dec 16 to Dec 31||Call||Call||Call|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and include all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is DXB (Dubai International).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary (Except Burj Khalifa Ticket)
- ‣ Burj Khalifa Ticket
- ‣ Tourism Fee of AED 15 per room per night paid directly to the hotel
- ‣ Domestic/International
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ A deposit of $300 and the airfare price is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ A monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ Pre-tour hotel night
- ‣ Post-tour hotel night