UAE & Sri Lanka
This tour offers a unique adventure combining tradition and novelty. Explore the contrasting futuristic skyscrapers and traditional quarters in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. For even more thrill-seeking adventures, enjoy spectacular rides and attractions at Yas Island Theme Parks & Ferrari World, where the world’s fastest roller coaster and most epic water ride can be discovered!
Explore the tropical paradise of Sri Lanka to take in its nearly 3,000 years of history and some of world’s most ancient cities! Visit the remnants of many once glorious cities, amazing palaces, historic temples and monasteries, hospitals and theaters intricately carved out of stone amidst the soaring mountains. Don’t forget to taste the many delicious local dishes, fragrant spices and famous Ceylon tea while your there!
📣 Special Offer 30% Discount
✦ Premium Class Hotel Included
11 Days, 10 Nights: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Colombo, Minneriya National Park, Anuradhapura, Sigiriya, Dambulla, Kandy
PRIVATE TOUR (*for You and Your Guests)
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Dubai City Tour
Burj Khalifa (Observation Deck)
The Dubai Mall
Souq Madinat Jumeirah (Little Venice)
Al Bastakiya Historical Neighborhood
Gold Souk (Gold Market)
Spice Souk (Spice Market)
Abu Dhabi City Tour
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Colombo Walking Tour
Elephants at Minneriya National Park
Ruins of Anuradhapura*
Sri Mahabodhi (one the world’s oldest trees)
Sigiriya Rock* (Lion Rock)
Rock Cave Temple of Dambulla*
Spice Plantation Tour
Kandy City Tour
Temple of Tooth Relic of Buddha*
Sri Lankan style tapas
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Dubai is known worldwide for its architecture. It’s hard to believe that only four decades ago, the city did not have a single skyscraper. Now, the Dubai skyline is full of unique skyscrapers designed by some of the best architects in the world. Don’t miss the Dancing Dubai Fountains and the sprawling views from the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa.
Sri Lanka offers a chance to see museum-quality statues and artifacts in-situ. Pilgrims from around the world embark on a spiritual journey and attend ceremonies in magnificent dagobas and monasteries in ancient Anuradhapura, Sigiriya, Dambulla and Kandy, all UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
LARGEST WALKING MAMMAL ON EARTH
Nothing beats seeing herds of elephants firsthand in their natural habitat. Be amazed at their immense size, intelligence and majesty as they stride across the river or amble through the forest, an experience that is surely the highlight of any journey.
Dubai (DXB) | Arrival
Dubai | City Tour
Dubai – Abu Dhabi | City Tour
Abu Dhabi | Yas Waterworld, Ferrari World
Abu Dhabi – Dubai - Colombo
Colombo - Dambulla | City Tour, Minneriya National Park
Dambulla | Ruins of Anuradhapura
Dambulla | Sigiriya Rock
Dambulla - Kandy | Dambulla Rock Cave Temple, Spices of Kandy
Kandy | City Tour, Temple of the Tooth Relic, Cooking Demo
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
📣 Special Offer 30% Discount
Private Tour Final PriceRecommended Departing Thursday-Finishing Sunday
|2021||Jan 5 – April 30||$2,132|
|2021||May 1 – Sept 30||$1,994|
|2021||Oct 1 – Dec 20||$2,132|
|2022||Jan 5 – Dec 20||Please Call|
- ‣ Tour prices are subject to change and availability.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 and the airfare price is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ A monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is DXB (Dubai International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is CBM (Bandaranaike International Airport, Colombo).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Most of the Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Burj Khalifa Ticket (Non-Prime Hours)
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Tourism Fee of AED 15 per room per night paid directly to the UAE hotels
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses