Trails of Ancient India
Explore remarkable pre-historic rock caves, solitary stone temples and amazing monumental sculptures in Madhya Pradesh in the heart of India. Visit the 15th century ruins of Mandu and see amazing prehistoric sketches and paintings as old as 30,000 years in the Bhimbetka rock caves. Experience the influence of Hinduism, Islam and south India religions. Witness the history of the Maratha Empire that ended three centuries of Mughal (Persian) rule in India.
Discover the less traveled state of Madhya Pradesh that is home to so many UNESCO heritage sites and temples.
10 Days, 9 Nights: Mumbai, Aurangabad, Maheshwar, Indore, Ujjain, Bhopal ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Mumbai (BOM) | Arrival & Transfer
Mumbai | Elephanta Cave, City Tour
Mumbai - Aurangabad | Ellora Caves, Daulatabad Fort, Bibi Ka Maqbara.
Aurangabad – Ajanta Caves
Aurangabad – Maheshwar | Asigarh Fort, Omkareshwar Temple
Maheshwar – Mandu - Indore | Fort and Palaces, Night Market
Sarafa Bazaar Street Dinner experience. Sarafa Market is a jewelry market by day and street food market by night and is located in central Indore Breakfast Dinner
Indore – Ujjain – Bhopal | Hindu Temples
Bhopal | Museum, Ancient Cave & Temple
Bhopal | Bhojpur, Bhimbetka Rock Caves
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
|2019||Jan 10 to Dec 15||Call||$4,165|
|2020||Jan 10 to Dec 15||Call||$4,165|
Private Tour Price Details
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is BOM(Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ International and Domestic Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses