Taste of India
Prepare yourself for a sizzling adventure on this Culinary fun travel tour. Travel to see the best highlights of some of India’s top regions. Enjoy the most sought after attractions such as the magnificent Taj Mahal, Amber Fort, Jaipur City Palace and Elephanta Caves to name a few.
Food is an amazing and delicious pathway to understanding a culture and what better way to explore exotic cuisines than to discover the fine art of cooking local specialties straight from the source. Savor the fragrant scents of cumin, coriander, turmeric, and other colorful spices firsthand. Taste regional Indian cuisines from Rajasthani, Mughal, Awadhi, and Parsi. Each of which reflects their home climate, history and religion.
12 Days, 11 Nights: Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Lucknow, Mumbai
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Live Cooking Demos
Street Food Tours
Delhi City Tour
Jama Masjid Mosque
Cycle Rickshaw at Chandni Chowk Bazaar
Parantha Wali Gali (Fried Bread Street)
Haldiram Food Hall
Jaipur City Tour
The Walled City of Jaipur*
Jaipur City Palace
Rajasthani Culture Village, Chokhi Dhani
Lucknow Antique Jewelry
Lucknow City Tour
Bara Imambara Mosque
Mumbai City Tour
Gateway of India
Prince of Wales Museum
Mahatma Gandhi’s Home and Museum
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Notable Architecture from a Glorious Past
Famous for its many historical monuments and the architectural skills involved, each historical monument possesses great history with its own specific identity. India’s many past rulers have left behind numerous forts, palaces and fine architecture. Many royal palaces and forts are UNESCO’s World Heritage sites.
Delicious Food Tastings
North Indian cuisine is famous for its collection of snacks and finger foods. As you travel into various cities, you’ll get to sample the unique flavors behind each culture. Unlike other parts of the country the food is less spicy here, allowing the unique blend of spices to be better appreciated.
The Influence From Food Culture
Discover the delightful taste of traditional cuisine and learn where some of the food is locally sourced, prepared and sold. Get personal insights from our local food guides and chefs, while exploring top tourist destinations that will have you experiencing the culture of India firsthand.
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL) | Arrival & Transfer
Delhi | Food Talk, Cooking Demo and Market Visit, City Tour
Delhi | Tour of Old Delhi, Cooking Demo at Local Family
Delhi – Jaipur | Rajasthani Cuisine Food Talk
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur.
Jaipur | Royal Fort and Palaces, Rajasthani Cultural Village
Jaipur – Agra | Taj Mahal, Arga Fort, Mughlai Cuisine
Agra - Lucknow | Antique Jewelry Exhibition, Awadhi Cooking Demo
Lucknow | Lucknow | City Tour, Awadhi Cuisine
Lucknow - Mumbai | Street Food Talk, Mumbai Cuisine
Mumbai | Elephanta Island, City Tour, Parsi Cooking Demo
Mumbai | High Tea
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
Dates & Pricing
PRIVATE TOUR (Minimum 4 Guests per Departure)
|Year||Tour Dates||4 Persons*||6-8 Persons*||10-12 Persons*|
|2020||Jan 10 – Mar 30||$3,665||$3,410||$3,210|
|2020||Apr 1 - Sep 15||$3,405||$3,150||$2,945|
|2020||Oct 1 – Dec 20||$3,920||$3,650||$3,435|
- ‣ Daily departures except for Sundays.
- ‣ Tour does not operate during the Diwali holiday
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Domestic Airfare - Lucknow to Mumbai Airfare from: US$44 (Exact fare varies depending on actual booking date)
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport for starting the tour is DEL (Indira Gandhi International, Delhi).
- ‣ The nearest airport for ending the tour is BOM (Chhatrapati Shivaji International, Mumbai).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses