Taste of India
Prepare yourself for a sizzling adventure on this Culinary-Travel tour. Food is an amazing and delicious pathway to understanding a culture and what better way than to discover the fine art of cooking regional Indian specialties and savor the fragrant scents of cumin, coriander, turmeric, and other colorful spices firsthand.
See the magnificent Taj Mahal, Amber Fort, Jaipur City Palace, and Elephanta Caves. Taste regional Indian cuisines from Rajasthani, Mughal, Awadhi, and Parsi. Each of these exotic cuisines reflects their home climate, history, and religion.
UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Elephanta Caves, Humayun’s Tomb, Jaipur, Qutab Minar, Taj Mahal, Victoria Terminus
12 Days, 11 Nights: Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Lucknow, Mumbai ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Impressive Architecture from a Glorified Past
Famous for its many historical monuments and the architectural skill involved, each historical monument possesses great history with its own specific identity. From its many past rulers, it has resulted in the numerous forts, palaces, and fine architecture. Many royal palaces and forts are awarded as UNESCO’s World Heritage sites.
Discover New Destinations with
Delicious Food Tastings
North Indian cuisine is very famous for its collection of snacks and finger foods. As you travel into various cities, you’ll get to sample the unique flavors behind each culture. Unlike other parts of the country, the food is less spicy here, allowing the unique blend of spices to be better appreciated.
The Influence From Food Culture
Discover the delightful taste of traditional cuisine and learn where some of the food is locally sourced, sold and prepared. Get personal insights from our local food guides and chefs, whilst exploring top tourist destinations that will have you experiencing the culture of India firsthand.
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL) | Arrival & Transfer
Delhi | Food Talk, Cooking Demo and Market Visit, City Tour
Delhi | Tour of Old Delhi, Cooking Demo at Local Family
Delhi – Jaipur | Rajasthani Cuisine Food Talk
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur.
Today’s lesson is about Rajasthani cuisine which reflects the art of cooking in a desert climate and the influence of the Rajput class of society. In the afternoon, visit Diggi Palace for your food talk about preparing Rajasthani delicacies followed by dinner.
Jaipur | Jaipur | Royal Fort and Palaces, Rajasthani Cultural Village
Jaipur – Agra | Taj Mahal, Mughlai Cuisine
Agra - Lucknow | Antique Jewelry Exhibition, Awadhi Cooking Demo
Lucknow | Lucknow | City Tour, Awadhi Cuisine
Lucknow - Mumbai | Street Food Talk, Mumbai Cuisine
Mumbai | Elephanta Island, City Tour, Parsi Cooking Demo
Mumbai | High Tea
Dates & PricingPRIVATE JOURNEYS
|Year||Tour Dates||4 Persons*||6-8 Persons*||10-12 Persons*|
|2020||Jan 10 – Mar 30||$3,910||$3,640||$3,425|
|2020||Apr 1 - Sep 15||$3,635||$3,360||$3,140|
|2020||Oct 1 – Dec 20||$4,185||$3,895||$3,665|
- ‣ Daily departures except for Sundays.
- ‣ Tour does not operate during the Diwali holiday
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Domestic Airfare - Lucknow to Mumbai Airfare from: US$44 (Exact fare varies depending on actual booking date)
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport for starting the tour is DEL (Indira Gandhi International, Delhi).
- ‣ The nearest airport for ending the tour is BOM (Chhatrapati Shivaji International, Mumbai).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses