Taste of India
Prepare yourself for a sizzling adventure on this Culinary-Travel tour. Food is an amazing and delicious pathway to understanding a culture and what better way than to discover the fine art of cooking Indian meals and savor the fragrant scents of cumin, coriander, turmeric, and other colorful spices firsthand.
See the magnificent Taj Mahal, Amber Fort, Jaipur City Palace, and Elephanta Caves. Taste regional Indian cuisines from Rajasthani, Mughal, Awadhi, and Parsi. Each of these exotic cuisines reflects their home climate, history, and religion.
12 Days, 11 Nights: Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Lucknow, Mumbai
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Impressive Architecture from a Glorified Past
Famous for its many historical monuments and the architectural skill involved, each historical monument possesses great history with its own specific identity. From its many past rulers, it has resulted in the numerous forts, palaces, and fine architecture. Many royal palaces and forts are awarded as UNESCO’s World Heritage sites.
Discover New Destinations with
Delicious Food Tastings
North Indian cuisine is very famous for its collection of snacks and finger foods. As you travel into various cities, you’ll get to sample the unique flavors behind each culture. Unlike other parts of the country, the food is less spicy here, allowing the unique blend of spices to be better appreciated.
The Influence From Food Culture
Discover the delightful taste of traditional cuisine and learn where some of the food is locally sourced, sold and prepared. Get personal insights from our local food guides and chefs, whilst exploring top tourist destinations that will have you experiencing the culture of India firsthand.
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL) | Arrival & Transfer
Delhi | Food Talks, Spice Market
Delhi | Humayun Tomb , Qutab Minar, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk Rickshaw Ride, Cooking Demo
Delhi – Jaipur | Rajasthani Cuisine Food Talk
Jaipur | Amber Fort, Sheesh Mahal, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Stepwell, Rajasthani Cultural Village
Jaipur – Agra | Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Food Talk
Agra - Lucknow | Awadhi Cooking Demo
Lucknow | City Tour, Awadhi Cuisine Food Talk
Lucknow - Mumbai | Food Talk
Mumbai | Cooking Demo
Mumbai | Elephanta Island, City Tour, High Tea
Dates & PricingPRIVATE JOURNEYS
|Year||Tour Dates||2 Persons*||4 Persons*||6-10 Persons*|
|2018||Sept 1 - Dec 15||$4,950||$4,805||$4,430|
|2019||Jan 10 – Apr 30||$4,950||$4,805||$4,430|
|2019||Sept 1 - Dec 15||$5,200||$5,045||$4,660|
|2020||Jan 10 – Apr 30||$5,200||$5,045||$4,660|
- ‣ Daily departures except for Sundays.
- ‣ Tour does not operate during the Diwali holiday
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Domestic Airfare - Lucknow to Mumbai Airfare from: US$44 (Exact fare varies depending on actual booking date)
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport for starting the tour is DEL (Indira Gandhi International, Delhi).
- ‣ The nearest airport for ending the tour is BOM (Chhatrapati Shivaji International, Mumbai).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses