Taj Mahal & The Himalayas
$4965 $0per person
This amazing tour is just right for an introduction to India, Nepal and Bhutan!
This trip offers unbelievable number of UNESCO Historical sites in just 2 weeks. While India offers a mosaic of Indian, Mughal empires and the British Raj, Nepal blends multi-ethnicity with harmony of Hinduism and Buddhism. Last but not least, secluded Bhutan still retains its unique ancient Buddhist heritage. Whether you in a bustling spice market in Delhi, on your sunrise Mount Everest sightseeing flight or walking up to the mystical Tiger’s Nest; each experience is a mesmerizing mind-opening experience.
Join us to be inspired by the majestic nature and culture of India and Himalayas up close, no Mt Everest climbing skills required!
14 Days, 13 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Kathmandu, Thimphu, Paro ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Impressive Architecture from a Majestic Past
Many royal palaces, forts and temples in India and Nepal are UNESCO’s World Heritage sites. Each historical monument possesses a great history and its own unique identity. So if you’d like to visit many UNESCO World Heritage Sites then this tour of India & Nepal will give you a big boost in the right direction.
Bhutan’s Sacred Tiger’s Nest
No visitor leaves Bhutan without making the trek to the Taktsang Palphug, aka the Tiger’s Nest. Situated on the edge of a cliff, some 1,700 feet above the rice fields of Paro, this 325-year-old monastery is the kingdom’s most sacred religious site. To get here takes about 5 hours round-trip hike, but simply walking these revered slopes is enough to induce a meditative mood.
Panorama View of Majestic Peaks of Himalaya
Since Nepal is located right in the heart of Himalayan Mountains, it, therefore, has extremely beautiful summits that are high and contain various options to the adventure lovers. Catch a glimpse of 20 of the highest peaks to the East of Nepal on your scenic flight. Now you can see the stunning beauty of nature; raw, undiluted and truly majestic.
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | Leaning Tower, Moonlight Garden
Agra | The legendary Taj Mahal
Agra - Jaipur | Life In the Desert
Jaipur | The Pink City of Jaipur
Jaipur – Delhi - Kathmandu
Kathmandu | Temple Trail
Kathmandu | Mount Everest Flight, Patan Durbar Square
Kathmandu - Paro - Thimphu | City Tour
Thimphu | Cheri Monastery, National Memorial Chorten, Handicrafts
Thimphu - Paro | Simtokha Dzong, Mount Sumeru
Paro | Taktshang Monastery, Archery Demonstration
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOURS, Daily departures except for Tuesday.
|2020||Jan 11 to Apr 15||$5,145||Call|
|2020||Apr 15 to Sep 30||$4,965||Call|
|2020||Oct 1 to Dec 15||$5,205||Call|
|2021||Jan 11 to Apr 15||$5,220||Call|
|2021||Apr 15 to Sep 30||$5,161||Call|
|2021||Oct 1 to Dec 15||$5,413||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is DEL (Delhi International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is PBH (Paro International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses