Taj Mahal & The Himalayas
Join an amazing private tour that visits three extraordinary neighboring countries; India, Nepal and Bhutan! With an unbelievable number of UNESCO Historical sites to see, rest assured you’ll have ample time to explore them all at leisure. From magnificent historic palaces, the hustle and bustle of colorful cities, mystic monasteries, to a change in altitude that will finish your journey on a very high note. Each experience is both mesmerizing and mind-opening. Be inspired by the majesty of nature and the ancient culture of India and a close up view of the Himalayas, no Mt Everest climbing skills required!
14 Days, 13 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Kathmandu, Thimphu, Paro
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Delhi City Tour
Jama Masjid Mosque
Cycle Rickshaw at Chandni Chowk Bazaar
Lunch at Sikh Temple, Bangla Saheb Gurudwara
Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden)
Fatehpur Sikri* (City of Victory)
Chand Baori Step Well
Jaipur City Tour
The Walled City of Jaipur*
Sheesh Mahal (Palace of Mirrors)
Jaipur City Palace
Kheri Gate Step Well
Bhaktapur & Kathmandu City Tour
Bhaktapur Durbar Square*
Kashi Biswanath Temple
Kathmandhu Durbar Square*
Mount Everest Sightseeing Flight
Patan City Tour
Patan Durbar Square*
Chandragiri Hills Cable Car Ride
Thimphu City Tour
Changangkha Lhakhang Temple
Bhutan National Bank
Arts and Crafts School
Traditional Medicine Institute
Motithang Takin Wildlife Preserve
Thimphu Weekend Market
Cheri Monastery (Chagri Monastery)
National Memorial Chorten
Taktshang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
IMPRESSIVE MONUMENTS FROM A MAJESTIC PAST
Many royal palaces, forts and temples in India and Nepal are UNESCO’s World Heritage sites. Each historical monument possesses a great history and its own unique identity. So if you’d like to visit many UNESCO World Heritage Sites then this tour of India & Nepal will give you a big boost in the right direction.
BHUTAN’S SACRED TIGER’S NEST
No visitor leaves Bhutan without making the trek to Taktsang Palphug, aka the Tiger’s Nest. Situated on the edge of a cliff, some 1,700 feet above the rice fields of Paro, this 325-year-old monastery is the kingdom’s most sacred religious site.
PANORAMA VIEW OF HIMALAYA
Since Nepal is located right in the heart of Himalayan Mountains, it, therefore, has extremely beautiful summits that are high and contain various options to the adventure lovers. Catch a glimpse of 20 of the highest peaks to the East of Nepal on your scenic flight. Now you can see the stunning beauty of nature; raw, undiluted and truly majestic.
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | Qutub Minar, Moonlight Garden
Agra | The Legendary Taj Mahal
Agra - Jaipur | Life In the Desert
Jaipur | The Pink City of Jaipur
Jaipur – Delhi - Kathmandu
Kathmandu | Temple Trail
Kathmandu | Mount Everest Flight, Patan Durbar Square
Kathmandu - Paro - Thimphu | City Tour
Thimphu | Cheri Monastery, National Memorial Chorten, Handicrafts
Thimphu - Paro | Simtokha Dzong, Mount Sumeru
Paro | Taktshang Monastery, Archery Demonstration
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOURS, Daily departures except for Tuesday.
|2020||Jan 11 to Apr 15||$5,145||Call|
|2020||Apr 15 to Sep 30||$4,965||Call|
|2020||Oct 1 to Dec 15||$5,205||Call|
|2021||Jan 11 to Apr 15||$5,220||Call|
|2021||Apr 15 to Sep 30||$5,161||Call|
|2021||Oct 1 to Dec 15||$5,413||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 60 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is Delhi - Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is Paro – Paro International Airport (PBH).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Bhutan Visa Fee
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ India & Nepal Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses