OLDSpice Trails of Kerala
Visit Kerala and discover its many hidden secrets on this 9-day journey. From coconut palm-lined coasts and rolling hills of tea to diverse wildlife, a trip to Kerala is as easy and rewarding as a glide through its famous backwaters.
For tea lovers and those who are just beginning, this is your chance to soak up the wonderful culture of tea in Kerala which is one of the largest tea producers in the world. Visit a working tea plantation and factory for a close-up experience. Taste the different spices that has the food in this culture bursting with flavors and don’t forget to take in the atmosphere of serenity that is the MOST soothing.
✦ Customizable Private Tour ✦ Fixed-Date Small Group Tour
9 Days, 8 Nights: Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom & Alleppey
‣ Cochin City Tour
‣ Historic St. Francis Church
‣ Fort Cochin
‣ Chinese Fishing Nets
‣ Synagogue at Jewish Quarter
‣ Dutch Palace
‣ Kathakali Dance Performance
‣ Tea Plantation Tour
‣ Lake Periyar Boat Ride
‣ Periyar Natioinal Park
‣ Spice Plantation Tour
‣ Live Cooking Demonstration
‣ Houseboat Lunch Cruise
‣ Traditional Dance Performance
‣ Nature Walk
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
A Dreamy Landscape
Unlike the hectic tourist epicenters of Jaipur and Delhi, relaxation practically oozes out of Kerala. As your boat glides along the backwaters, watch the farmers work on rice paddy fields, housewives washing laundry while coconut palms wave under a warm breeze.
See Animals In Their Natural Habitat
Up in the mountain range, the spectacular Periyar National Park is a tropical jungle filled with trekking trails, lakes and abundant wildlife. It is easy to spot monkeys, water buffalo, even elephants, Bengal tigers and jaguars if you are lucky.
Locally Grown Kerala Cuisine
Food is flavored with delicate spices from local spice farms, generating gentle spikes of heat to enhance your taste buds rather than the intense heat often associated with Northern Indian Cuisine. Being next to Arabian Sea means a plentiful supply of fresh fish and crabs.
Meet Up at Cochin (COK)
Cochin | City Tour
Cochin – Munnar | Tea Plantation
Munnar – Thekkady | Periyar National Park
Thekkady | Spice Plantation
Thekkady – Kumarakom
Kumarakom | Alleppey Houseboat Lunch Cruise
Kumarakom - Cochin (COK) | Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
Private Tour, daily departure except Thursday
|2020||Jan 15 to Apr 15||Call||$3,145|
|2020||Apr 16 to Sep 30||Call||$2,485|
|2020||Oct 1 to Dec 10||Call||$3,310|
|2021||Jan 15 to Apr 15||Call||$3,310|
|2021||Apr 16 to Sep 30||Call||$2,610|
|2021||Oct 1 to Dec 10||Call||$3,475|
Private Tour Price Details
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is COK(Cochin International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ International and Domestic Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses