Spice Inspired Journey
Delight yours senses and expand your culinary repertoire on our South India food adventure. The food is diverse, being influenced by the ancient tribes, Hindus, Muslims and Christians who live here. Rice, coconut and dairy products are key ingredients for preparing everything from vegetarian meals to seafood dishes. Discover the fine art of cooking South Indian meals and savor the fragrant scents of cumin, coriander, turmeric and other colorful spices.
Reach back into the ancient Dravidian culture and observe the influence of the French, Dutch and English colonialists. There’s so much to learn about the South Indian culture on this tour.
10 Days, 9 Nights: Chennai, Mylapore, Pondicherry, Thanjavur, Madurai, Munnar, Cochin
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Chennai (MAA)
Chennai | Peacock Trail, Food Tasting
Chennai – Pondicherry (Puducherry) | City Tour, Food Tasting
Pondicherry– Thanjavur | Temples of Tamil Nadu, Cooking Demonstration
Thanjavur – Madurai | Ceremony of Light
Madurai | Temples
Madurai – Munnar
Munnar - Cochin | Cooking Demo
Cochin | City Tour
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour, Daily Departure except Thursday.
|Tour Date||2 Persons *|
|Jan 11 to Dec 19, 2019||$5,100|
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour.Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ 4 Star Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and All Meals
- ‣ Cooking Demonstrations & Food Tasting
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares/Taxes to and from India
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All the other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions