Singapore to Bali
$3300 $2805per person
Encounter the spirit of Asia as you journey from the vibrant, modern city of Singapore to the enchanted island of Bali. Take in the soaring skyscrapers, luxury boutiques and neon nightlife of Singapore. Get your glimpse of this diverse and dynamic City in a Garden.
Then switch gears to experience the rich and intriguing culture of Bali as you visit exotic temples, travel through diverse landscapes of scenic rice paddies and relax on sun-soaked beaches.
A perfect romantic getaway or an opportunity to reconnect with friends and family while exploring exotic islands of the far east.
UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Singapore Botanical Garden, The cultural landscape of Bali (rice terraces and water temples)
10 Days, 9 Nights: Singapore, Ubud (Bali), Jimbaran (Bali) ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
A City of Amazing Architectures and Green Sanctuaries
Singapore architecture is a meld of old and new where colonial buildings and traditional shophouses sit next to cutting edge skyscrapers like the triple-towered Marina Bay Sands. The amazing urban landscape is dotted with verdant parks and lush green spaces. Stroll pass the tranquil Fort Canning Park and marvel at the futuristic beauty of Gardens by the Bay.
Culture of Island of the Gods
Balinese culture is a mix of Balinese Hindu-Buddhist religion and ancient Balinese customs. It is perhaps most known for its colorful Kecak dance and Barong dance with dozens of performers, Gamelan music, wood carved sculptures and ancient temples set against cloudy mountain peaks or coasts.
Paradise for Foodies
Singapore is home to a constellation of Michelin-starred restaurants, ranging from Japanese fusion dishes, French cuisine to humble hawker stall chicken rice. The diverse culinary landscape is best exemplified in its local hawker culture. On the other hand, Balinese food is exotic with its own blends of spices and cultures. The most famous dishes are lawar (minced meat salad), bebek betutu (roast duck), sate lilit (Balinese satay), and Bali’s famed babi guling (whole spit-roast pig).
Singapore | The Garden City
Singapore | Cultural Kaleidoscope Tour, Chinese Dinner
Singapore – Denpasar - Ubud
Ubud | Kecak Fire Dance & Dinner
Ubud | Jatiluwih Rice Terraces Walk & Balinese Home
Ubud - Jimbaran | Temples
Jimbaran | Catamaran Sail & Island Excursion
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Ubud||The Evitel Ubud|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOURS
|2019||Jul 1 – Oct 31||$3,350||$3,660||$5,930|
|2019||Nov 1 – Dec 15||$3,300||$3,590||$4,650|
|2020||Jan 10 – Mar 31||$3,300||$3,590||$4,650|
|2020||Apr 1 – Dec 15||please call||please call||please call|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and include all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is SIN (Changi International Airport)
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is DPS (Denpasar International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Catamaran Sail share guides and boat
- ‣ Domestic/International
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
Best Time To Visit