Singapore to Bali
Encounter the delightful spirit of Asia as you journey from the vibrant, modern city of Singapore to the enchanted island of Bali which exudes peace and serenity. Begin the trip by taking in the soaring skyscrapers, luxury boutiques and the neon nightlife of Singapore. This island city-state is one of the world’s lushest cities so be sure to catch a good glimpse into this dynamic City in a Garden. See what makes it so extravagant! Then switch gears to experience the rich and intriguing culture of Bali as you visit exotic temples and travel through diverse landscapes of scenic rice paddies, the surrounding volcanic mountains and relax on sun-soaked beaches that offer the natural beauty of the oceans. Bali is all about the little treasures and is a feast for the mind, body and soul. The Balinese culture is world-famous for its unique Indonesian art and culture steeped in age-old traditions, dubbing the island as “The Land of the Gods”.
10 Days, 9 Nights: Singapore, Ubud (Bali), Jimbaran (Bali)
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Gardens by the Bay (Supertree Grove, Cloud Forest and Flower Dome)
Chinese Medical Hall
Kecak Fire Dance
Royal Balinese Dinner
Jatiluwih Rice Terraces*
Traditional Balinese Lunch
Goa Gajah Temple (Elephant Cave Temple)
Kertha Gosa Pavilion (Hall of Justice)
Catamaran Sail & Island Excursion
Glass bottom boat Cruise (Reef Viewing & Snorkeling)
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
WORLD’S BEST “CITY IN A GARDEN”
Truly living up to its reputation, the vision was introduced by then Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew on May 11, 1967 to transform Singapore into a city with abundant lush greenery and a clean environment in order to make life more pleasant for the people. Today, this concept still applies!
ISLAND CULTURE OF THE GODS
Bali’s culture is a mix of Balinese Hindu-Buddhist religion and ancient customs. It is most known for its colorful Kecak and Barong dance with dozens of performers, Gamelan music, carved wood sculptures and ancient temples set against cloudy mountain peaks or beautiful coasts.
PARADISE FOR FOODIES
Singapore is home to a constellation of Michelin-starred restaurants. Food in Bali is exotic with its blends of spices and cultures. Famous dishes are lawar (minced meat salad), bebek betutu (roast duck), sate lilit (Balinese satay), and Bali’s famed babi guling (whole spit-roast pig).
Singapore | The Garden City
Singapore | Cultural Kaleidoscope Tour, Chinese Dinner
Singapore – Denpasar - Ubud
Ubud | Kecak Fire Dance & Dinner
Ubud | Jatiluwih Rice Terraces Walk & Balinese Home
Ubud - Jimbaran | Temples
Jimbaran | Catamaran Sail & Island Excursion
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Ubud||The Evitel Ubud||
Accommodation Classification Hotels mentioned are subject to availability at the time of reservation.
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Hotel Check-in and Check-out
Pre-Tour Hotel Add-on and Post-Tour Hotel Add-on
|2021||Jul 1 – Oct 31||please call||please call||please call|
|2021||Nov 1 – Dec 15||please call||please call||please call|
|2022||Jan 10 – Mar 31||please call||please call||please call|
|2022||Apr 1 – Dec 15||please call||please call||please call|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and include all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is SIN (Changi International Airport)
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is DPS (Denpasar International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Catamaran Sail Share Guides and Boat
- ‣ Domestic/International Airfare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
Best Time To Visit
- ‣ A deposit of $300 and the airfare price is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ A monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ Pre-tour hotel night
- ‣ Post-tour hotel night