It’s time to unwind and reward yourself with a well-deserved getaway to one of the top ten paradises of the world, dubbed by National Geographic Traveler. Rejuvenate yourself on this 10-day tour for a most calming and enriching experience filled with all sorts of excitement that are just waiting to be uncovered.
Holidaying at just the right pace, be pampered with Ayurvedic massages as you explore the top attractions. Hear the birds sing, float on the backwaters, warm up on the golden beaches, all of which embodies a pleasant atmosphere for everyone and dissolves away any stress. Then for a cultural treat, enjoy the traditional Kathakali dance and Kerala martial art performances that that are simply spectacular.
A perfect formula of excitement and relaxation awaits you in Kerala!
10 Days, 9 Nights: Cochin, Thekkady, Kumarakom & Marari
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Cochin (COK)
Cochin – Thekkady | Tea Plantation & Factory, Periyar Jungle Tour, Martial Arts Performance
Thekkay | Spice Plantation, Ayurvedic Massage, Cooking Demonstration, Cultural Performance
Thekkady – Kumarakom | Sunset Cruise
Kumarakom | Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary , Butterfly Garden, Full Body Massage
Kumarakom | Alleppey Houseboat Lunch Cruise, Cultural Program
Kumarakom – Marari | Full Body Massage
Marari | Temple Trail
Marari - Cochin | Paradesi Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Kathakali Dance Performance
Cochin | Sunset Cruise, COK Airport
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour, Daily Departure
|Tour Date||2 Persons *||3 Persons **||4 Persons *||6 Persons *|
|Jan 11 to Mar 31, 2019||$5,840||$4,545||$5,645||$5,460|
|Apr 1 to Sep 30, 2019||$4,005||$3,275||$3,745||$3,575|
|Oct 1 to Dec 15, 2019||$5,550||$4,320||$5,335||$5,155|
|Jan 11 to Mar 31, 2020||$6,130||$4,770||$5,925||$5,735|
|Apr 1 to Sep 30, 2020||$4,205||$3,440||$3,930||$3,755|
|Oct 1 to Dec 15, 2020||$5,830||$4,535||$5,600||$5,415|
* Price per person, based on double occupancy.
** Price per person, based on triple occupancy.
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet & Greet
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for more details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ 3 Ayurvedic Full Body Massages
- ‣ Tea & Spice Plantations
- ‣ Backwaters Houseboat Lunch Cruise
- ‣ Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary
- ‣ Jungle Tour
- ‣ Kathakali Dance Performance
- ‣ Martial Arts Performance
- ‣ Cultural Programs
- ‣ Cooking Demonstration
- ‣ International Air Fares To And From India
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee For India
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Personal Expenses and Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions