Sacred Himalaya of the East
Take in the spectacular view of the East Himalayas with majestic mountains, waterfall and native plants and ancient mystical Tibetan Buddhist monasteries.
Many villages here retain its traditional ways of life. The ancient Buddhist monasteries of the region are destination for Buddhist religious pilgrimage. See the influences the British Raj made having arrived here in 1800 to establish Kolkata (a colonial capital city for the British East India Company) and tea plantations in Darjeeling.
10 Days, 9 Nights: Kolkata, Gangtok, Pelling & Darjeeling ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Kolkata (CCU)
Kolkata | Victoria Memorial, River Hooghly Cruise, Howrah Bridge, Flower Markets, Marble Palace, South Park Cemetery
Kolkata – Bagdogra - Gangtok
Gangtok | Phodong Monastery, Institute of Tibetology, Enchey Monastery, Ravangla Buddha Park
Gangtok - Pelling | Pemayangtse Monastery, Kangchenjunga Mountain
Pelling - Darjeeling | Khecheopari Lake, Ghoom Monastery, Tiger Hill
Darjeeling | Tea Garden
Darjeeling – Bagdogra – Kolkata
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
Private Tour, Daily Departure
|2019||Oct 1 to Nov 24||Call||$3,270||Call|
|2020||Jan 10 to Apr 15||Call||$3,070||Call|
|2020||Apr 16 to Sep 30||Call||$3,820||Call|
|2020||Oct 1 to Nov 24||Call||$3,270||Call|
Private Tour Price Details
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Domestic Airfare - Kolkata – Bagdogra Return Airfare from: $54. (Exact fare varies depending on actual booking date)
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is COK(Cochin International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ International and Domestic Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses