Ruins of South India & Goa
Tap back into the ancient Dravidian culture. Let the beautiful palaces, ancient temples and historic ruins awe you. Then be enchanted by the golden sand beaches of Goa and its stunning cathedrals.
Embrace the kaleidoscopic view of Indian and Portuguese cultures, sweetened with sun, sea, sand, spices and spirituality. This is one unique journey that you won’t want to miss!
12 Days 11 Nights: Bangalore, Mysore, Hassan, Hospet, Bijapur, Badami, Goa
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Bangalore (BLR)
Bangalore | City Tour
Bangalore - Mysore | City Tour
Mysore - Hassan | City Tour
Hassan - Hospet | City tour.
Hospet | Hampi Day Tour
Hospet - Bijapur | Bijapur City Tour
Bijapur - Badami | Aihole, Pattadakal
Visit Pattadakal, referred to as Petrigal in the past, reached its pinnacle of glory under the Chalukya kings from 7th to 9th centuries. The oldest in this group is the Sanghameswara Temple. The Mallikarjuna Temple has pillars depicting life of Krishna. Virupaksha temple has sculptures and panel scenes from the Ramayana and Mahabharata epics. The Papanatha Temple has impressive carvings on pillars and ceilings. After sightseeing, continue to drive to Badami. Breakfast
Badami - Goa
Goa | Tour of Goa
Goa | Relax
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour, Daily Departure
|Tour Date||2-4 Persons *|
|Oct 1 to Dec 15, 2018. Jan 11 to Mar 31, 2019||PLEASE CALL|
|Oct 1 to Dec 15, 2019. Jan 11 to Mar 31, 2020||PLEASE CALL|
* Price per person, based on double occupancy.
** Price per person, based on triple occupancy.Solo traveler or larger groups, call for price.
‣ Domestic Airfare- Chennai to Bangalore Airfare from: US$20
(Exact fare varies depending on actual booking date)
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour.Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet & Greet
- ‣ 3 & 4 Stars Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ Welcome & Farewell Dinners
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares/Taxes to and from India
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All the other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions