Ruins of South India & Goa
Step back in time to the ancient Dravidian culture and be mesmerized by beautiful palaces, ancient temples and historic ruins. Then be enchanted by the beaches of Goa and its stunning cathedrals. On this journey you will embrace the kaleidoscopic view of Indian and Portuguese cultures, sweetened with sun, sea, sand, spices and spirituality. This is one unique expedition you won’t want to miss!
12 Days 11 Nights: Bangalore, Mysore, Hassan, Hospet, Bijapur, Badami, Goa
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Bangalore City Tour
(Colossal Neo-Dravidian style government building)
Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace
Lalbagh Botanical Garden
Mysore City Tour
Sri Chamundeswari Temple
Hampi Monument Group*
Evolution of Temple Architecture*
Aihole* (stone temples)
Badami* (cave temples)
(temples with stone carvings)
Goa City Tour*
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
One of India’s Grandest Royal Buildings
Mysore Palace is the second-most-visited sight in India after the Taj Mahal. This over the top palace for the previous Wodeyar maharajas is full of stained glass, mirrors, mosaic floors and paintings telling the life stories during the time of the Raj.
Fantasy World of Ancient Ruins and Carvings
Ancient temples from 11th century like the grandiose group of monuments at the Hampi UNESCO World Heritage Site and the Evolution of Temple Architecture in Aihole, Badami, & Pattadakal.
Another UNESCO World Heritage Site is the old colonial quarter and historic churches in the previous capital of Portuguese India. And don’t forget Goa’s most popular beach named Palolem where white sand and lots of coconut palms make for memorable photos!
Meet Up at Bangalore (BLR)
Bangalore - Mysore | City Tour
Day 3: Mysore | City Tour
Mysore - Hassan | City Tour
Hassan - Hospet | City tour
Hospet | Ruins of Hampi
Hospet - Badami | Aihole, Pattadakal
Badami | City Tour
Badami - Goa
Goa | Tour of Goa
Goa | Relax
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Mysore||Regenta Central Herald|
|Goa||Lotus Eco Beach Resort|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour, Daily Departure
|2020||Oct 1 to Dec 20||$2,185||$2,605||$3,440|
|2021||Jan 5 to Mar 31||$2,185||$2,605||$3,440|
|2021||Apr 1 to Sep 30||Call||Call||Call|
|2021||Oct 1 to Dec 20||Call||Call||Call|
Private Tour Price Details
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays.
- ‣ Special rates for single travelers or larger groups, and ultra-luxury hotels are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 60 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is Bangalore (BLR Kempegowda International Airport).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is Goa (GOI Dabolim International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ International and Domestic Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses