Ruins of South India & Goa
Step back in time to the ancient Dravidian culture. Let the beautiful palaces, ancient temples and historic ruins awe you. Then be enchanted by the golden sand beaches of Goa and its stunning cathedrals.
Embrace the kaleidoscopic view of Indian and Portuguese cultures, sweetened with sun, sea, sand, spices and spirituality. This is one unique journey that you won’t want to miss!
12 Days 11 Nights: Bangalore, Mysore, Hassan, Hospet, Bijapur, Badami, Goa ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Mysore Palace, one of the Grandest Indian Royal Buildings
The second-most-visited sight in India after the Taj Mahal. The over the top palace for the previous Wodeyar maharajas is full of stained glass, mirrors, mosaic floors and paintings telling the life stories during the Raj.
Fantasy World of Ancient Ruins and Carvings
Awe at many amazing ancient temples from 11th century like the grandiose group of monuments at the Hampi UNESCO World Heritage Site and the Evolution of Temple Architecture namely Aihole-Badami- Pattadakal. Our off-the-beaten-path ancient temple trail makes these magnificent ruins to accessible to you.
End our trip at the old colonial quarter and historic churches in the previous capital of Portuguese India, Goa. Another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Relax on Goa’s beaches with a blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures, sweetened with sun, sea, sand, seafood, tranquility and spirituality.
Meet Up at Bangalore (BLR)
Bangalore - Mysore | City Tour
Day 3: Mysore | The City of Palaces Tour
Mysore - Hassan | City Tour
Hassan - Hospet | City tour
Hospet | Ruins of Hampi
Hospet - Badami | Aihole, Pattadakal
Badami | City Tour
Badami - Goa
Goa | Tour of Goa
Goa | Relax
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPrivate Tour, Daily Departure
|2020||Jan 15 to Apr 15||Call||$4,195|
|2020||Apr 16 to Sep 30||Call||$3,865|
|2020||Oct 1 to Dec 10||Call||$4,415|
|2021||Jan 15 to Apr 15||Call||$4,415|
|2021||Apr 16 to Sep 30||Call||$4,055|
|2021||Oct 1 to Dec 10||Call||$4,635|
Private Tour Price Details
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is Bangalore (BLR Kempegowda International Airport).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is Goa (GOI Dabolim International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ International and Domestic Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses