Royal Rajasthan: Pushkar Fair
This 2-week tour is a once of lifetime golden experience for all! Enjoy two days at the Pushkar Camel Fair to experience the vibrant spectacle that brings alive the rich tradition of Rajasthan enhancing the glory of its golden sands. Take part in a Camel Safari followed by bliss on the stunning lakes.
Explore the history of Rajasthan and admire the beautiful features of its ancient royal era. The palaces in India’s Golden Triangle once housed some of the world’s wealthiest of families with lavish lifestyles many can only dream of. Be awed by the magnificent hilltop Mehrangrarh Fort and Amber Fort overlooking the cities below. Visit the amazing royal mausoleums of Taj Mahal and Humayan’s tomb.
Nov 19, 2020 – Dec 2, 2020, Nov 7, 2021 – Nov 20,2021
14 Days, 13 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar, Jodhpur, Deogarh & Udaipur
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Delhi City Tour
Jama Masjid Mosque
Cycle Rickshaw at Chandni Chowk Bazaar
Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden)
Fatehpur Sikri* (City of Victory)
Keoladeo Ghana National Park*
Fabric Block Printing Demo
Jaipur City Tour
The Walled City of Jaipur*
Sheesh Mahal (Palace of Mirrors)
Jaipur City Palace
Kheri Gate Step Well
Rajasthani Cultural Village, Chokhi Dhani
Pushkar City Tour
Pushkar Camel Fair
Jodhpur City Tour
Bishnoi Village Safari
Deogarh Village Life
Lake Pichola Cruise
Udaipur City Tour
Udaipur City Palace
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
GLIMPSE INTO THE MAJESTIC PAST
The many past rulers have left behind numerous amazing forts, beautiful palaces, and fine architecture which are now UNESCO World Heritage sites. Each historical monument possesses great history with its own unique identity.
ULTIMATE CAMEL COUNTRY FAIR
Colorful and exciting adventures starting with exploring the Thar Desert on a Camel, watch camel trading, camel cart races and many cultural performances. Setting back the clock to see how trading was done through the old barter system days.
CRUISE ON THE ROMANTIC LAKE PICHOLA
Sail on the tranquil lake and admire the sumptuous pink-hued palaces and lakefront hotels overlooking the water. Pass by royal palaces on the islands surrounded by gardens, fountains and pillared terraces. No wonder, Udaipur is India’s most romantic city.
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL) | Arrival & Transfer
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | The legendary Taj Mahal
Agra - Jaipur | Life In The Desert
Jaipur | Tour of the Pink City, Step Well, Choki Dhani
Jaipur - Pushkar | Pushkar Lake, Gau Ghat, Camel Safari, Pushkar Camel Fair
Pushkar | Pushkar Camel Fair
Pushkar - Jodhpur | The Blue City
Jodhpur | Majestic Fort, Bishnoi
Jodhpur – Deogarh | Deogarh Mahal, Ranakpur Temple
Deogarh | Village Tour
Deogarh – Udaipur | Lake Pichola
Udaipur | City Tour
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
|Year||Departure Date(s)||Comfort Class||Premium Class|
|2020||Nov 19, Thursday||Call||$4,600|
|2021||Nov 7, Sunday||Call||$4,830|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Domestic Airfare - Udaipur to Delhi Airfare from: $47. Udaipur to Mumbai Airfare from: $32. (Exact fare varies depending on actual booking date)
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is DEL (Indira Gandhi International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ International and domestic Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses