Royal Palaces & Lakes of Rajasthan
Explore the history of Rajasthan and admire the beautiful architecture of its ancient royal palaces in India’s Golden Triangle. Be awed by the magnificent hilltop Mehrangrarh Fort and Amber Fort overlooking the cities below. Visit the amazing royal mausoleums of Taj Mahal and Humayan’s tomb.
This 13-day tour is a golden treat for all!
13 Days, 12 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar, Jodhpur, Deogarh, Udaipur
Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
‣ Check off 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one trip: Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Humayun’s Tomb, Jaipur City, Keoladeo National Park, Qutab Minar, Taj Mahal
‣ Step into glorious historic royal palaces to experience the royal lifestyle. Then be pampered at heritage hotels for a memorable old-world experience.
‣ Traverse the golden sands of the vast Thar Desert in Rajasthan on your Camel Safari then enjoy the bliss on the stunning lakes.
Magnificent Monuments Away From the Masses
Mehrangarh Fort is one of the most magnificent and largest forts in India. Mehrangarh is still run by the Jodhpur royal family. It is packed with history, legends and panoramic view of the Blue City of Jodhpur. A must-see gem of India!
Surprising Romantic Destinations
This trip also takes you to a few of the most romantic destinations. The enchanting ancient forts, pretty palaces and shimmering lakes are charming places to spend time with a special someone. Udaipur on the shore of placid lakes and sumptuous pink-hued palaces. Taj Mahal is the biggest, boldest romantic symbol on the planet. While Jodhpur’s cobalt-colored buildings infused the romance into this Blue City. Jodhpur is also a famous wedding destination, just ask Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra.
A Memorable Old World Experience
Step into glorious historic royal palaces to experience the royal lifestyle. Then be pampered at heritage hotels with memorable old-world elegance and luxury. These hotels are furnished with every modern-day convenience coupled with the flawless hospitality of the staff members. See photos of the hotels in HOTEL page.
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | The legendary Taj Mahal
Agra - Jaipur | Life In The Desert
Jaipur | Tour of the Pink City, Step Well, Choki Dhani
Jaipur - Pushkar | Pushkar Lake, Gau Ghat, Camel Safari
Pushkar - Jodhpur
Jodhpur | Mehrangarh Fort, Bishnoi
Jodhpur – Deogarh | Deogarh Mahal, Ranakpur Temple
Deogarh – Udaipur | Lake Pichola
Udaipur | City Palace
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
Private Tour, Daily departure except Wednesday
|2020||Jan 10 to Mar 31||Call||$2,140||$2,310|
|2020||Apr 1 to Sep 30||Call||$1,545||$2,020|
|2020||Oct 1 to Dec 15||Call||$2,140||$2,310|
|2021||Jan 10 to Mar 31||Call||$2,140||$2,310|
|2021||Apr 1 to Sep 30||Call||$1,620||$2,120|
|2021||Oct 1 to Dec 15||Call||$2,245||$2,425|
Private Tour Price Details
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Domestic Airfare - Udaipur to Delhi from $47 or Udaipur to Mumbai from $32. Exact fare varies depending on actual booking date
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is DEL (Indira Gandhi International Airport).
- ‣ Domestic Airfare (Udaipur to Delhi from $47, Udaipur to Mumbai from $32) - Exact fare varies depending on actual booking date
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ International and Domestic Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses