Royal Palaces & Lakes of Rajasthan
This 13-day tour is a golden treat for everyone! Explore the history of Rajasthan and admire the beautiful features of its ancient royal era. The palaces in India’s Golden Triangle once housed some of the world’s wealthiest of families with lavish lifestyles many can only dream of. Be awed by the magnificent hilltop Mehrangrarh Fort and Amber Fort overlooking the cities below. Visit the amazing royal mausoleums of Taj Mahal and Humayan’s tomb.
The golden sands of the vast Thar Desert in Rajasthan is a true treasure waiting to be uncovered. Take part in a Camel Safari followed by bliss on the stunning lakes. Then be pampered at heritage hotels for a memorable old-world experience.
13 Days, 12 Nights: Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar, Jodhpur, Deogarh & Udaipur
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
✦ Customizable Private Tour
Delhi City Tour
Jama Masjid Mosque
Cycle Rickshaw at Chandni Chowk Bazaar
Mehtab Bagh (Moonlight Garden)
Fatehpur Sikri* (City of Victory)
Keoladeo Ghana National Park*
Fabric Block Printing Demo
Jaipur City Tour
The Walled City of Jaipur*
Sheesh Mahal (Palace of Mirrors)
Jaipur City Palace
Kheri Gate Step Well
Chokhi Dhani Village
Pushkar City Tour
Jodhpur City Tour
Bishnoi Village Safari
Deogarh Village Life
Udaipur City Tour & Palace Visit
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
INFLUENCES FROM THE ROYAL FAMILIES
Mehrangarh Fort is one of the most magnificent and largest forts in India. Mehrangarh is still run by the Jodhpur royal family and is packed with history, legends and panoramic views of the Blue City of Jodhpur.
GREAT FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Jodhpur is a famous wedding destination, just ask Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra. Let’s not forget the magnificent Taj Mahal being one of the boldest and most romantic gestures that exists on this planet!
CHARMING OLD-WORLD EXPERIENCE
Step into glorious historic royal palaces to experience the lavish royal lifestyle. Then be pampered at heritage hotels with memorable old-world elegance and luxury. These hotels are furnished with every modern-day convenience coupled with the flawless hospitality of the staff members.
Meet Up at Delhi (DEL)
Delhi | Old and New Capital City
Delhi – Agra | The legendary Taj Mahal
Agra - Jaipur | Life In The Desert
Jaipur | Tour of the Pink City, Step Well, Choki Dhani
Jaipur - Pushkar | Pushkar Lake, Gau Ghat, Camel Safari
Pushkar - Jodhpur | The Blue City
Jodhpur | Mehrangarh Fort, Bishnoi
Jodhpur – Deogarh | Deogarh Mahal, Ranakpur Temple
Deogarh | Village Tour
Deogarh – Udaipur | Lake Pichola
Udaipur | City Tour
Hotel InformationWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
Private Tour, Daily departure except Wednesday
|2020||Jan 10 to Mar 31||Call||$2,140||$2,310|
|2020||Apr 1 to Sep 30||Call||$1,545||$2,020|
|2020||Oct 1 to Dec 15||Call||$2,140||$2,310|
|2021||Jan 10 to Mar 31||Call||$2,140||$2,310|
|2021||Apr 1 to Sep 30||Call||$1,620||$2,120|
|2021||Oct 1 to Dec 15||Call||$2,245||$2,425|
Private Tour Price Details
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Domestic Airfare - Udaipur to Delhi from $47 or Udaipur to Mumbai from $32. Exact fare varies depending on actual booking date
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is DEL (Indira Gandhi International Airport).
- ‣ Domestic Airfare (Udaipur to Delhi from $47, Udaipur to Mumbai from $32) - Exact fare varies depending on actual booking date
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ International and Domestic Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses