Paradise of Sri Lanka
$3465 $2210per person
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of this tropical paradise. Sri Lanka is home to three of the largest mammals in the world.
Travel back in time to witness ancient Sri Lanka legacies, the European influences, and the British colonial and Buddhist heritage. Sri Lanka is an idyllic island that has a lot to offer. Relax on uncrowded beaches, visit UNESCO Heritage Sites and admire colonial architectures. Discover local foods that burst with flavors and people that couldn’t be any friendlier.
12 Days, 11 Nights: Colombo, Anuradhapura, Sigiriya, Kandy, Ella, Weligama, Galle
Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TRIP
- ‣ Check off 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites from your bucket list in one trip: Sigiriya, Old Town of Galle, Sacred City of Anuradhapura, Sacred City of Kandy
- ‣ Catch a glimpse of gigantic blue whales, mischievous dolphins and watch majestic elephants in this Island Paradise
- ‣ Train ride from Kandy to Ella is considered to be one of the most beautiful train journeys in the world
- ‣ Taste the true heart of Sri Lanka in their flavorful cuisine and discover the influences from Dutch, Indonesia, India and China.
All Creatures Great & Small
This journey takes you on the three best ways to experience Paradise Island! From its majestic ancient heritage, to the lush green Hill Country, down to endless golden beaches along the coast. Prepare to be mesmerized by gigantic blue whales, legendary humpback whales, mischievous dolphins and propitious sea Turtles. Sri Lanka is all about natural beauty.
Soaring Sigiriya and Ancient Ruins
Transport yourself back in time as an ancient warrior. Climb to the top of the iconic 1000 ft tall Sigiriya Rock Fortress and survey the jungle below for foes. Visit the past in the ruins of Anuradhapura and ancient monasteries.
Romantic Train Trip
Everyone loves the romance of a great railway journey. Step onto one of the most scenic train rides with us. Gaze out upon the rolling carpet of tea, colorful silk saris of Tamil tea pickers and lush green mountains on a memorable train ride.
Meet Up at Colombo (CMB)
Colombo - Anuradhapura| Anuradhapura
Anuradhapura | Sigiriya
Anuradhapura | Kandy City Tour, Temple of the Tooth Relic
Kandy | Paddy and Pagoda Walking Tour
Kandy – Ella
Ella | Ella Highlands Hike
Ella - Weligama
Weligama | Whale Watching
Weligama | Galle, Spiritual Journey
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Negombo||Rani Beach Hotel|
- COMFORT - 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM - 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY - 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE JOURNEYS
|2020||Apr 1-Oct 31||$2,210||$2,430||$3,630|
|2020||Nov 1-Dec 20||$2,210||$2,430||$3,910|
|2021||Jan 16-Mar 31||$3,885||$4,905||$6,640|
|2021||Apr 1-Oct 31||$3,465||$4,350||$5,860|
|2021||Nov 1-Dec 20||$3,885||$4,905||$6,640|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 90 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is CBM (Bandaranaike International Airport, Colombo).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and All Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense