Paradise of Sri Lanka
Known as one of the finest islands in the world, Sri Lanka has a history that dates back thousands of years. Although it’s a small country, there is much history, nature, and beauty to see. Explore the beaches, jungles, tea plantations, temples, and many more attractions on this perfectly paced journey of 12 days. Catch a glimpse of gigantic blue whales, mischievous dolphins and watch majestic elephants as they roam freely in their natural habitat.
Travel back in time to witness ancient legacies, European influences, the British colonial and Buddhist heritage. Experience a train ride from Kandy to Ella, which is globally considered to be one of the most enjoyable train experiences. Then to top it off, enjoy visiting several UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
12 Days, 11 Nights: Colombo, Anuradhapura, Sigiriya, Kandy, Ella, Weligama, Galle
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Ruins of Anuradhapura*
Kaludiya Pokuna Archeological Forest
Sri Maha Bodhi (one the world’s oldest trees)
Sigiriya Rock* (Lion Rock)
Kandy City Tour
Temple of Tooth Relic of Buddha*
Paddy and Pagoda Walking Tour
Kandy to Ella Train Ride
Ella Highlands Hike (Nine Arch Bridge)
Flying Ravana Zipline
Galle Old Town Tour
Blessing at Rock Temple
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
ALL CREATURES GREAT & SMALL
This journey takes you on some of the best ways to experience a Paradise Island! Prepare to be mesmerized by herds of Asian elephants, gigantic blue whales, legendary humpback whales and propitious sea turtles. Sri Lanka is all about natural beauty.
SOARING SIGIRIYA AND ANCIENT RUINS
Transport yourself back in time as an ancient warrior. Climb to the top of the iconic 1000 ft tall Sigiriya Rock Fortress and survey the jungle below for foes. Visit the past in the ruins of Anuradhapura and ancient monasteries.
ROMANTIC TRAIN RIDE
Everyone loves the romance of a great railway journey. Step onto one of the most scenic train rides with us. Gaze out upon the rolling carpet of tea, colorful silk saris of Tamil tea pickers and lush green mountains on a memorable train ride.
Arrive Colombo, Sri Lanka
Colombo - Anuradhapura| Anuradhapura
Anuradhapura | Sigiriya
Anuradhapura | Kandy City Tour, Temple of the Tooth Relic
Kandy | Paddy and Pagoda Walking Tour
Kandy – Ella
Ella | Ella Highlands Hike
Ella - Weligama
Weligama | Whale Watching
Weligama | Galle, Spiritual Journey
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Colombo||Mirage Colombo/ Pearl Grand||
|Sigiriya / Dambulla / Habarana||Kassapa Lions Rock|
|Kandy||Oak Ray Regency||
|Ella||Oak Ray Ella Gap||
|Koggala / Unawatuna||Koggala Beach||
- COMFORT - 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM - 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY - 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Private Tours (Land Only)
|Year||Tour Date||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|2021||Jan 5-Mar 31||$1,580||$1,885||$2,505|
|2021||Apr 1-Sep 31||$1,580||$1,885||$2,505|
|2021||Oct 1-Dec 15||$1,765||$2,000||$2,770|
|2021||Dec 16-Dec 31||Please Call||Please Call||Please Call|
|2022||Jan 1- Jan 14||Please Call||Please Call||Please Call|
|2022||Jan 15-Mar 31||$1,770||$2,110||$2,805|
|2022||Apr 1- Sep 31||$1,770||$2,110||$2,805|
|2022||Oct 1-Dec 15||$1,815||$2,055||$2,840|
|2022||Dec 16-Dec 31||Please Call||Please Call||Please Call|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is CBM (Bandaranaike International Airport, Colombo).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and All Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expense
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expense
- ‣ A deposit of $300 and the airfare price is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
- ‣ A monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.