Oman: Sea, Desert and Canyons
This spectacular 9-day tour welcomes you with an array of adventures and charms like no other. This has to be one of our more exciting Oman tours as it covers the Sea, Desert, and Canyon landscapes. Oman wouldn’t be complete without sand dune bashing through the desert (a bumpy and thrilling ride on a 4-wheel drive) and Omani BBQ around a campfire, under an incredible starry-night sky.
As you travel through this vast land and meet the locals, you would be able to appreciate Omani’s down-to-earth and refreshing take to its natural beauties and attraction. Bring home fabulous photo, beautiful aromatic Arabic perfumes and incense, silverware and the famous Omani sweets as souvenirs of your Arabian adventure!
9 Days, 8 Nights: Muscat, Jebel Shamsh, Nizwa, Wahiba Sands, Ras Al Jinz ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Oman from All Angles
A country that has it all, this journey takes you into the three dimensions of Oman; Sea, Desert and Mountains. It’s majestic heritage and culture will not only have you mesmerized but Oman is also all about natural beauty.
Lifestyle in the Desert
Rewind to over 100 years ago, pre-1920’s before there were cars or any modern amenities, and camels were ‘the ships of the desert’. This experience takes you on an adventure into the culture and history of a bygone era and gives you the chance to live a day in the life of a true Bedouin.
See the Ancient City of Nizwa Come to Life
On Fridays, watch as farmers and traders from all over Oman come together to barter and trade their livestock and handicrafts for a living. Located at one of the finest traditional markets that exist today, there are some traditions that never change. See what life must have been like in a much older time!
Muscat | Muscat City Tour
Muscat – Nizwa | Oman's Grand Canyon
Nizwa | Nizwa Fort, Bahla Fort, Nizwa Souq, Livestock Market
Nizwa - Wahiba Sands | Desert Towns, Camel Safari, Desert Camp
Wahiba Sands - Ras Al Jinz | Sand Dune or Wadi Bashing
Ras Al Jinz | Wadi Bani Khalid, Turtle Beach
Ras Al Jinz – Muscat | Sur, Bimmah Sinkhole
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Ras Al Jinz||Call||Call|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & Pricing
|2019||Oct 1 to Dec 14||Call||$3,775||Call|
|2020||Jan 16 to Apr 30||Call||$3,775||Call|
|2020||May 1 to Sep 30||Call||$3,595||Call|
|2020||Oct 1 to Dec 14||Call||$4,155||Call|
|2021||Jan 16 to Apr 30||Call||$4,155||Call|
- ‣ Daily departures except Thursdays
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest airport is MCT (Muscat International Airport).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses