Nashik Wine Valley
Nashik is just about 100 miles northeast of Mumbai, there lies a hilly terrain 2,000 ft above the sea level with ideal temperature that is perfect for vineyards. From Chenin blanc to Cabernet Sauvignon, these 30 plus wineries offer a wide variety of wine to match your palate.
On this winery tour, we will visit the best of Nashik wineries and enjoy Indian cuisine paired with local wine.
Join us for one tasty adventure!
3 Days, 2 Nights: Mumbai, Nashik
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Mumbai - Nashik
Nashik | Wine Tasting, Dinner
Dates & PricingDaily Departure.
|DBL OCC*||SGL OCC|
|Apr 1 to Sep 30, 2020||CALL FOR PRICE||CALL FOR PRICE|
* Price per person, based on double occupancy.
** Price per person, based on triple occupancy.
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ 4 & 5-Star Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and All Meals
- ‣ Welcome & Farewell Dinners
- ‣ Cooking Demonstrations & Food Tasting
- ‣ Winery Tour and Wine Tasting
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ Cultural Programs
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares/Taxes to and from India
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All the other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions