Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi
This tour is an ideal introduction to Malaysia with ample time to absorb and enjoy the cultures. Explore the most popular destinations here, which include the UNESCO World Heritage City of Malacca, the bustling capital Kuala Lumpur, the lush Cameron Highlands, historical Penang and beautiful Langkawi island. Accompanied by your private driver and guide, you will be able to see more and dive a little deeper into the local life. Don’t forget to ask about the locales used in the movie Crazy Rich Asians!
With each city boasting a unique melting pot of cultures, fabulous street food and a distinct vibe; this is a fun, exciting and memorable experience you can enjoy with your friends, family or just about anyone!
10 Days, 9 Nights: Kuala Lumpur, Cameron Highlands, Penang, Langkawi
TRIP OVERVIEW (*UNESCO World Heritage Sites)
Batu Caves & Cave Temples
Traditional Batik Painting
Royal Selangor Pewter Factory Tour
Historical Malacca Tour
Historic Malacca Town*
Gentle Walk in Rain Forest, Mossy Forest (Tea Plantation View)
Scenic Night Tour
Penang City Tour
Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion
Kapitan Keling Mosque
Kek Lok Si Temple
Kuan Yin Temple
Penang Street Art
Sri Mariamman Temple
Langkawi Island Tour
Mount Chinchang Cable Car Ride
Langkawi Sky Bridge
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
RAINFORESTS & OUTDOOR WATER ACTIVITIES
Kick off the tour with glistening cityscapes of Kuala Lumpur and small hikes by the tea plantations and rain forests. Enjoy some diving or snorkeling and chill out on the beaches of beautiful islands. All without having to give up world-class hospitality.
ELECTRIFYING STREET FOOD
The best food is served in the humblest surroundings and involves the least amount of fuss. Countless vendors serve delicious dishes from mobile carts and shophouses. With recipes handed down through the generations and fused with fresh local fruits and vegetables. Top street dishes to try: Assam Laksa, Rojak, Koay Chiap, Chee Cheong Fun and Ice Kacang.
MALAYSIA, A MELTING POT OF CULTURES
As you wander through this lush country, you will realize it’s not just Malays who call this home. This melting pot of cultures is also the inspiration for a number of UNESCO Heritage Sites here that have captivating tales and a rich heritage just waiting to be discovered.
Kuala Lumpur | Half Day Culture & Heritage Tour
Kuala Lumpur | Historical Malacca Tour
Kuala Lumpur - Cameron Highlands
Cameron Highlands – Penang | Scenic Night Tour
Penang | Explore Georgetown
Penang - Langkawi
Langkawi | Half Day Tour
HotelsWe carefully handpick our hotels to ensure they provide you with the best comfort and experience. For Private Tours, you may request a specific hotel as one of the customizable options.
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Kuala Lumpur||Furama Hotel||
|Cameron Highlands||Strawberry Park Resort||
|Penang||Bayview Hotel Georgetown||
|Langkawi||Holiday Villa Langkawi||
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Private Tours, per person, based on double occupancy
|2021||Jan 10 – Jun 30||$3,370||$3,940||PLEASE CALL|
|2021||Jul 1 – Dec 15||$3,370||$3,940||PLEASE CALL|
|2022||Jan 10 – Dec 15||PLEASE CALL||PLEASE CALL||PLEASE CALL|
- ‣ Indicative domestic airfare Penang-Langkawi from $39. Actual price available at tour booking.
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and include all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is KUL (Kuala Lumpur International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is LGK (Langkawi International).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ Malaysia Tourism Tax (MYR 10.00 per room/night, pay directly to hotel in Kuala Lumpur)
- ‣ Penang Local Government fee (MYR 3.00 per room/night, pay directly to hotel)
- ‣ Langkawi Tourism Promotional Fee (MYR 3.00 per room/night, pay directly to hotel)
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 60 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.