Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur to Langkawi
$3190 $2711per person
This tour is an ideal introduction to Malaysia. Explore the most popular destinations including the UNESCO World Heritage City of Malacca, the bustling capital Kuala Lumpur, the lush Cameron Highlands, historical Penang and beautiful Langkawi island. Accompanied by your private driver and guide, you will be able to see more and delve a little deeper in the local life. Don’t forget to ask about the locales used in the movie Crazy Rich Asians!
With each city boasting a unique melting pot of cultures, fabulous street food and a distinct vibe; it is a fun, exciting and memorable experience.
UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Malacca, George Town (Penang)
10 Days, 9 Nights: Kuala Lumpur, Cameron Highlands, Penang, Langkawi ✦ Customizable Private Tour
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
A traveler can kick off the tour from the glistening cityscapes of Kuala Lumpur and hike in the highlands by the tea plantations and rain forests. Then enjoy some diving or snorkeling, and chill out on the golden beaches of beautiful islands. All without having to give up world class hospitality.
In Malaysia, the best food is served in the humblest surroundings and involves the least amount of fuss. Countless vendors serve delicious dishes from mobile carts and shophouses. With recipes handed down through the generations and fused with fresh local fruits and vegetables. Top street dishes to try: Assam Laksa, Rojak, Koay Chiap, Chee Cheong Fun and Ice Kacang.
Malaysia, A Melting Pot of Cultures
As you wander through this lush country, you will realize it’s not just Malays who call this home. The country has a significant number of Chinese, Indians and other ethnic groups. This melting pot of cultures is also the inspiration for a number of UNESCO Heritage Sites here that have captivating tales and a rich heritage just waiting to be discovered.
Kuala Lumpur | Half Day Culture & Heritage Tour
Kuala Lumpur | Historical Malacca Tour
Kuala Lumpur - Cameron Highlands
Cameron Highlands – Penang | Scenic Night Tour
Penang | Explore Georgetown
Penang - Langkawi
Langkawi | Half Day Tour
|Destination||Comfort Class||Premium Class||Luxury Class|
|Kuala Lumpur||Furama Hotel||PLEASE CALL|
|Cameron Highlands||Strawberry Park Resort||PLEASE CALL|
|Penang||Bayview Hotel Georgetown||PLEASE CALL|
|Langkawi||Holiday Villa Langkawi||PLEASE CALL|
- COMFORT ⭐⭐⭐- 3-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- PREMIUM ⭐⭐⭐⭐- 4-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
- LUXURY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- 5-Star Hotels or Equivalent Accommodations
Dates & PricingPRIVATE TOURS
|2019||Jul 1 – Dec 15||$3,190||$3,730||PLEASE CALL|
|2020||Jan 10 – Mar 31||$3,190||$3,730||PLEASE CALL|
- ‣ Daily departures.
- ‣ Prices are in USD and include all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $500 per person is required upon booking. Full payment to be made 70 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Domestic Airfare - Penang to Langkawi Airfare from: US$39 (Exact fare varies depending on actual booking date)
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is KUL (Kuala Lumpur International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is LGK (Langkawi International).
- ‣ Contact us for more details and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ Domestic/International
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses
- ‣ Malaysia Tourism Tax (MYR 10.00 per room/night, pay directly to hotel in Kuala Lumpur)
- ‣ Penang Local Government fee (MYR 3.00 per room/night, pay directly to hotel)
- ‣ Langkawi Tourism Promotional Fee (MYR 3.00 per room/night, pay directly to hotel)