Kerala Journey & Rejuvenation
Recuperate with 2 days of traditional Ayurvedic treatments and then discover the natural wonders and fascinating cultures of Kerala, a south Indian state on the tropical Malabar Coast.
Journey into India’s lush green southern landscapes and tropical coastal cities, to the tip of India where the Bay Of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean meet. Visit tea and spice plantations, and taste the fabulous and unique Kerala cuisine.
An exciting and refreshing experience for both body and mind!
13 Days, 12 Nights: Cochin, Thekkady, Kumarakom, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram & Kanyakumari
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Cochin (COK)
Cochin | Yoga, City Tour, Kathakali Dance Performance
Cochin | Yoga, Massage
Cochin – Thekkady | Tea
Thekkay | Jungle Tour, Spice, Martial Arts Performance
Thekkady –– Kumarakom | Allepy Temple & Local Tour
Kumarakom | Yoga, Massage, Backwaters Cruise
Kumarakom - Kollam | Spa
Kollam | Spa
Kollam – Thiruvananthapuram | City Tour
Thiruvananthapuram | Kanyakumari
Thiruvananthapuram | End of Tour
Dates & Pricing:
Private Group Daily Departure Except Thursday
|Tour Date||2 Persons *|
|Jan 11 to May 31, 2019||$3,500|
|Sept 15 to Dec 19, 2019||$3,650|
|Jan 11 to May 31, 2020||$3,850|
|Sept 15 to Dec 19, 2019||$4,015|
Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
* Price per person, based on double occupancy. Solo traveler or larger groups, call for price.
Booking Your FlightWe can find the best flights and airfares for your tour. Buying your own air tickets? No problem.
- ‣ 4 & 5-Star Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments
- ‣ 2 Days Ayurvedic Spa Treatments
- ‣ Yoga & Breathing Practice
- ‣ Tea & Spice Plantations
- ‣ Backwaters Boat Cruise
- ‣ Periyar Jungle Hike
- ‣ Dance & Martial Arts Performances
- ‣ Any Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Domestic/International Air Fares and Airport Departure Taxes
- ‣ Gratuities
- ‣ Laundry Service
- ‣ Telephone Calls
- ‣ Professional camera/video camera fees at monuments
- ‣ All the other services which are not mentioned in the inclusions