Kerala Journey & Rejuvenation
Recuperate with 2 days of traditional Ayurvedic treatments and then discover the natural wonders and fascinating cultures of Kerala, a south Indian state on the tropical Malabar Coast.
Journey into India’s lush green southern landscapes and tropical coastal cities, to the tip of India where the Bay Of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean meet. Visit tea and spice plantations, and taste the fabulous and unique Kerala cuisine.
An exciting and refreshing experience for both body and mind!
13 Days, 12 Nights: Cochin, Thekkady, Kumarakom, Kollam, Thiruvananthapuram & Kanyakumari
✦ Customizable Private Tour ✦ Call for Price
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS TOUR
Meet Up at Cochin (COK)
Cochin | Yoga, City Tour, Kathakali Dance Performance
Cochin | Yoga, Massage
Cochin – Thekkady | Tea
Thekkay | Jungle Tour, Spice, Martial Arts Performance
Thekkady –– Kumarakom | Allepy Temple & Local Tour
Kumarakom | Yoga, Massage, Backwaters Cruise
Kumarakom - Kollam | Spa
Kollam | Spa
Kollam – Thiruvananthapuram | City Tour
Thiruvananthapuram | Kanyakumari
Thiruvananthapuram | End of Tour
Dates & Pricing:
Private Tour, Daily Departure Except Thursday
|Tour Date||Premium Class *|
|Oct 1 to Dec 15, 2020||Call|
|Jan 10 to Apr 15, 2020||Call|
- ‣ Prices are in USD and are inclusive of all applicable taxes but do not include airfare.
- ‣ Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply during applicable major holidays. Special rates for single travelers or larger groups are available on request - please inquire.
- ‣ Note that tour prices vary according to season. If your tour straddles two seasons then each portion will be priced according to that season.
- ‣ A deposit of $300 per person is required upon booking and full payment to be made 60 days prior to departure date.
- ‣ Monthly installment plan is available - please inquire.
- ‣ We work with all major airlines for the best routes and competitive pricing.
- ‣ The nearest arrival airport is COK (Cochin International).
- ‣ The nearest departure airport is TRV (Trivandrum International).
- ‣ Contact us for more detail and pricing.
- ‣ Airport Transfers, Meet and Greet
- ‣ Hotel Accommodations
- ‣ Daily Breakfast and Selected Meals (See tour plan for details)
- ‣ English-speaking Local Guide
- ‣ Entrance Fees to Monuments & Attractions per Itinerary
- ‣ 2 Days Ayurvedic Spa Treatments
- ‣ International & Domestic Air Fare
- ‣ Travel Insurance
- ‣ Medical Expenses
- ‣ Visa Fee
- ‣ Gratuity
- ‣ Personal Expenses